Adi-Metz FF: "Marriage By Consent",16, Upd 05/02

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys, I'm back with another one of my ramblings... I know "Haqeeqat" is not done yet, but don't worry, I will keep up with that one too. Just in the mean time, my hand itched to pen this crazy idea in my head... Please leave your comments!

"Marriage By Consent"

Intro, Page 1

Part 1, Page 5

Part 2, Page 7

Part 3, Page 10

Part 4, Page 12

Part 5, Page 13

Part 6, Page 15

Part 7, Page 18

Part 8, Page 22

(Adi-Metz)

'Hmmm'' I moaned sluggishly as he approached me' My heartbeat raced like a horse and I felt incapable to tame the raging pulse. Inwardly, I could feel the excitement rise through my veins as the deep smile on his firm features, echoed upon my lips. As he took me into his strong embrace, I could feel my heart beat madly against his chest' 'Manthan'' I whispered lovingly while keeping my head on his broad chest. 'Mujhe le jao..' (Take me away') I whispered again, almost in an inaudible tone' but I was confident he heard me' as his grasp cocooning my figure, tightened. Moving a hand to the back of his head, my fingers teasingly rummaged through his hair' while I sat my head still on his chest' with my other arm securing across his neck. Brining the one hand down from around his shoulders, my hand found his' entwining his fingers between mine' as he took me tighter in his hold.

'Hmmm'' I moaned again, but this time with a tone of irritancy' A distinct red colour now penetrated through the comforting reverie' and unwontedly, I squinted my eyes open' At first, I lazily took in the warm hues of blues and cr'mes' Yawning loudly, I went to stretch my arms' unable to move. Now fully alert, I looked upon the mass of black hair resting against my chest' my fingers dug into it' while the fingers of my other hand were intermingled with those of a firm, masculine one. Moving my head slightly, I could make out a nose' a mouth' and' OMG!!! Panic rushed through my veins as I looked around realizing my compromising position. His one arm lay sluggishly to the side, whereas the other one secured me down as it lay over my abdomen. Undoing my fingers from his, desperately, I pushed against the man who claimed half of his built frame over my own. Soor!' kitna khaata hai! (Pig!' How much does he eat!) I thought frustrated, as again I tried to pull him off of me. Exhausted and defeated, I let my head fall back into the pillow as I stared blankly at the ceiling' Closing my eyes, I could feel a spicy tinge fill my senses, threatening my sanity' No! No! I quickly opened my eyes telling myself how gross he smelled and against attempted to free myself from this' soor! Tired and angery, I decided it was enough. Taking in a deep breath, I brought my lips close to his ears' For a moment, I felt the smell intimidate me once more. Keeping restraint, I bellowed, 'MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Immediately, the heavy burden on my chest lifted as the man sat up startled. My mouth dropped as I took in his entirety. Hai Rabba' Besharam kahin ka' Kapde nahin hai iske paas, dekho kaise bina shirt ke so raha tah, I thought. But lagta gym jaata hai' tabhi toh six pa' Rabba!! I quickly averted my eyes and sat up against my pillow. For a minute, nothing was said as I looked at him dumbfounded' while he looked back expressionless. I watched the few thin strands swaying over his left eye as the gentle morning breeze flowed through unseen cracks. Suddenly, reality hit me smack in the head as I looked at the unkempt status of the large bed' It was large' I mean huge' and here I was, corned onto one side' with this' with this' soor hanging over me' Ridiculous! 'Kaun ho tum aur mere bed'' (Who are you and what are you doing in my bed') I began strictly' Until I felt myself getting pushed down, while he extended the cr'me comforter over himself and well' myself' while he made himself comfortable against my body once more. '' humara bed'' (our bed) he whispered' seductively? *coughs* in my ear!' For a moment, I was paralysed' thinking about his tone of voice' or his words I mean' Oh God! 'Humara?' (ours?) I thought aloud confused. As to confirm my dread, he whispered 'Humaraa'' (Ours'). The breath caught in my throat as I made sense of it all' Last night' OMG' NO' I begged' I faintly recalled the party' the disco ball throwing colourful  light in all directions as coupled bodies swayed seductively in each other's presence' the glass of juice in my hand, as I watched Manthan head towards the floor' my eyes never left him' until' Coming back to the present, I suddently felt a throbbing headache swarm me. I gathered some remaining energy and pushed away the bulky figure on top of me. 'Ye kaise' kaise ho sakta hai'' How can' how can that be') I stammered' My lips quivered gently as I still had a blank memory of what happened in the rest of the night' '' main aisi ladki nahin'' (' I'm not that kind of girl') As if sensing my nervousness, he lifted his head from the pillow and looked into my misty eyes' 'Tum ladkiyaan bhi na' Ab tum aisi ladki nahin ho ye toh tumne maana' toh phir koi apni patni ke saath bistaar par nahin hoga toh aur kahan hoga?!' (You girls na' Now that you have assured that you are not that kind of girl' then is it not understandable that a man will be sleeping in bed with his wife?!). I watched him with wide eyes as he sunk back into the pillow' his eyes closing. Pati' patni.. bistar' As the words sunk in, I could feel a perplexed expression etch on my face' 'Patni?' Lekin meri toh shaadi hui hi nahin'' (Wife?' But I haven't even gotten married yet'), I stated matter-of-factly. He groaned gently while entwinging his fingers between mines once more' 'Hogayee hai na' Kal raat ko' Mrs. Vikram-Aditya Mehra!' (It has' Last night' Mrs. Vikram-Aditya Mehra!), his lips whispered closely to my ear'

Cheers,

dc

Edited by desi chic - 13 years ago
Its just a sneak preview guys, the rest will come according to response!

Cheers,
dc
wow another one?!? this is great, so excited! your an amazing writter so anything you write is awlays welcomed! lovely first part and cant wait for more! and i do hope you continue with 'haqeeqat' as well! 👏
I must say, you are an amazing writer. I absolutely love 'Haqeeqat' and I've fallen for this one as well. It's SO funny. PLZZZ continue both!! 😃
Can I just say, I got so worried when I heard the name 'Manthan'. But Mr. Vikram-Aditya Mehra sure did make his entry. 😉      
Oh wow wow!! Another fic from, you Sounds really good 👏 👏 Cant wait to read more! 😳
Hey

Marriage by Consent- fascinatin title 😉 😉 !!!well u've jumped right into the marriage bit...unlike the show where thay have left poor adi gettin beatin in jail LOL 😆 😆 😆
As u already know just loove ur writin so guess i'm hooked...again
hey but don't keep us waitin long wanna kno how u get married and wake up the next day complately oblivious to ur marital status 😕 😕 😕

Cheers
Preetz
gr8 ff !!nice story 👏 continue soon
hhiiii DC hehe another FF..i swear man u shud finish off the other one first haha.. 😳 😆 joke..newayz keeeeeeep it upppppppppp 👏 😆
Wow DC, u really are a multi tasking girl 😆 , keep it up yaar...

Do continue soooon... Wonderful start 👏 👏, Wud luv to see how u r taking the story 😛

Krishi
hahahah krishi u folllowed me hereeeeee 😆