Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hope A-K get bak 2gether n A gets courage 2 tell misty d truth n hope dey help him get K bak n continue soon
mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry friends......I am sure they will come together soon.......... 😳
sweetmittal thumbnail
hey mitu di it was so cute part and sad part. i hope angad read the diary soon and brake his engagement with misty lol can't wait to see them both together.

continue soon

mittal
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god! kripa left, so sad!
stupid angad! dadi, prithvi and harshini all could see that he loves kripa but he himself couldn't see that!
very confused guy, just hope he realises before his wedding.
awesome work , continue soon!
cheeselova thumbnail
awww kripa left

that was a very sad part 😭

plzzz cont soon

_________
~Sana~

cheeselova thumbnail
awww kripa left

that was a very sad part 😭

plzzz cont soon

_________
~Sana~

angullgrl91 thumbnail
yes! i luv harshini. im sure she gave him sumthing so that ak could come together. cont soon.
mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part-15

H: I know Kripa will never forgive me for this…..But here this is for u….But please open this only when u are alone….ok…bye…….
And she ran away……..Angad looked at the gift wrap………..He went home and to his room….and then opened the gift…….Stunned he looked at the diary…It was same diary he had presented Kripa…while going to Singapore………There was a letter on the top…

Angad…
I am sorry I betrayed kripa and gave u this diary….but I wanted u to know how kripa felt about u….God forgive me for this…
Harshini…
He slowly opened the diary with trembling hands………

First page….made him go weak….There was his photo….taken in Nainital….and Hand written…I LOVE U…and Kripa's signature below……….and a lipstick mark…and the date was written….it was the date she left for Singapore………His frown deepened seeing the date………

Next page…..This diary was presented by Angad to me…. ….Its my 15th birthday today…I miss him so much….He is my best friend….and when we were coming to Singapore…I heard our parents….promising each other…..my hand in marriage for Angad when we are all grown up…..That day was the happiest of my life…though..it is a long wait…I will wait for him…for ever and ever……….love u Angad… Stunned Angad read the paragraph again, hoping he read wrong….

How come his parents never told him about it…How come they are backing away from their promise…to their closest friends….who helped them so much during their bad times…They never even mentioned it…Did money do this to them…Did they loose their touch for love and feelings with the money they earned…..And what about dadi……she too never told him………..Was this why she was so unhappy with his marriage with Mishti……?

Slowly….Angad read page by page……

Today my first book was released……It is not just a book for me….but my love for u Angad…..Its a book of our wonderful memories ..the moments we spent together….the moments I will cherish each day of my life…..I even started taking some classical singing classes….as everyone said I have a good voice……this reminds me of Angad's dream…of being a rock star…..I am waiting for the day when he becomes a rockstar and I loose our challenge…..

Today when I held Aakash…Pratham and Gauri bhabhi's son and saw them together smiling secretly at each other….I could not help but dream about the day when Angad and I will have a kid of our own…….Our child will be the fruit of our growing love and I will cherish the fruit forever….

God….People don't understand the word no…..There is one collegue in my office who keeps bugging me…asking me out…I have made him clear that I never dated till now….nor I wish to do it now….and I am not looking for a husband….But today was the limit…I have made him clear that I love only one person…..whom I am going to marry…and no one can take his place….Angad…..I hope we get together soon…I am tired of these guys…who don't understand…..

Its good Mom and dad are not looking a husband for me…Though Dilip uncle and dad are not in contact….I think Dad is sure that Dilip uncle will keep his promise when the time is right…..Even though Pratham and Gauri had told them that they have several good proposals for me…..Dad told them to wait for some time..as there is no rush…..And he is certainly not in rush to send his daughter away….I love u for that dad…….But I am in rush….ok…ok…sorry…But only with one person…..My dear Angad……

Its been 5 months now…and Angad did not even send a single mail to me….What could be the reason…..I feel so concerned…..I hope he is fine…This never happened before……But no problem….I am going in a week…and I will find out….He will be so surprised seeing me…..I will be in his arms in less than a week now…and I will tell him how much I love him…How much I missed him…..I am eager to hear the same from him….Love u….love u…love u…..Angad…..Here I come…..

I can't belive the only person I loved is engaged today…….and will be married soon…..And what better luck than me…that I reached his house the same day…to witness this….with my own eyes…and be happy for him……I never pictured our reunion this way in million years…..I can't even say that I am happy for him…..because I am not….

I feel like I am not being a good friend ……..If I was then I would be happy for my friend today…….Which I am not……He was my friend for the better part of my life….How can I put his happiness aside and drown in my misery…..No…I won't do it…..I will be happy for him…..What if he will never be mine..His memory will be mine…and the love which I have for him…will always be mine…..No one can separate me from that love…..

Angad's eyes filled will water………His vision was getting blur….

Last page…Tomorrow I am leaving Mumbai forever…..I am not going to come to Angad's wedding….because it will be too much to bear…..I don't know how I stayed there on their engagement day….But my heart can't bear any more than this….So I have to leave as soon as possible…But my best wishes are always for Angad…..May he get his love and happiness he deserves forever….LOVE YOU ANGAD…Even though I know you will never be mine…I know..I will never be any one else….I will wait for u forever and ever, even if I have to wait for 7 births……or more……I am just taking ur memories with me….they will be forever and ever in my heart..……..And I am really happy for him…..and pray that he finds his love in the girl he marries…….

I can't continue this diary any more….Hope u understand Angad……Love U…..Yours forever and ever……KRIPA…..

Tears kept running down his cheeks….Kripa loved him…more than herself…she never thought about any one else other than him her entire life….She never even dated any one till now……..She must have felt so betrayed….when she came to know about his engagement….How had she suppressed the feelings in her heart….Always smiling…Oh….he could see the pain some times…when he saw her watching him…But he never knew the extent and depth of her love for him and the pain she was hidding………God what was he supposed to do now…he combed his hairs with his fingers in frustration….He knew…he too loved her….He had known the first day he saw her…He just kept denying it because it was not right.……He threw the pillows on the bed at the corner of the room…..But what can he do now….He had agreed to marry Mishti for his family's sake…they needed him…He could not betray them at the last minute……He looked at the teddy….gifted by kripa…hugged it and closed his eyes…. ……hoping to get the feel of Kripa……..Hoping all his problems would vanish and he would be free to go to Kripa…………… when he open his eyes he thought about what he should do….…Should he go and talk to dadi…was this the reason dadi was angry ….she did not even come to the engagement…..telling everyone she is not in good health….Angad…knew that dadi had the argument with Dilip,…..Dilip was distressed too….What should he do now? Should he go and ask his dad about all this? This was a complete mess…..He went to dadi atlast to confront…..

D: Yes This is the reason I argued with Dilip………Dadi said camly looking out of the window…..She was at first surprised to know …about how Angad came to know …but she did not ask…now that he knew…she could even see that he loved Kripa…..

A: Why did u not tell me….

D: There was no point…..And dilip told me…that if I love my family even a little bit…then I would keep my mouth shut…Not in so hard words…but that was the meaning behind them..…I know that he was feeling guilty too….but the company which he has started so fondly was in danger and he wanted it more than….any thing….His priority was his company and mine was our promise…..His company won over my promise…….

Angad sighed……..His eyes ful of pain and hurt……..His mind blank……..He sat there on the sofa for a long time………with his head in his hand…..

Meanwhile…..Kripa reaches Nainital……….The moment she gets down….of the plane…she gets a call…..It is Angad…she ignores it….again the call comes….She switched off the mobile….removed the sim card and threw it away……….she did not want to have any contact to khanna's from now on………

H: Kripa what are u doing? Atleast talk to him once…..Harshini was nervous because she had given Kripa's diary to Angad….She had looked at Angad and knew that he loved her too…She wanted to let him know about Kripa's feelings…as Kripa never wanted to tell him…..What if he was calling to tell Kripa that he loved her….

K: Harshini do u want me to be happy….

H: Yes..of course but…

K: Then please trust me…let me forget him and start my life again….He is getting married this weekend…He has his life and I have mine…..ok…

H: Kripa you should have at least let him know that u reached alright….

K: He will know that Harshini…If some thing would have happened to our flight it would have been in the news till now….wouldn't it….

H: Shaking her head at Kripa's logic…just started walking….How can she tell Kripa what she has done…She will never forgive her….if she knows…

Harshini and Kripa reached to Harshini's brother's house…..Kripa's traning is still a week away and she will get hostel accommodation only 2 days prior …not before that…so she stays with Harshini……Harshini's parents are delighted to see them….and Josh welcomes them…..as well…Josh is fine…with minor bruises,…and Harshini's parents plan to leave the next day….it self…as her father had to get back to work….
After 3-4 days….Kripa is ready to go to the hostel…Josh is still not that well….has some bruises on his face and arms…but he was a macho guy….who did not show his pain…and started going out again and was back to his routine…Harshini..kept on bugging him to rest…but he ignored her….

J: Kripa why don't u stay with us only…..Why stay in the hostel…when you have your friends house….?

K: No Josh…Thanks….but I need to stay at the hostel…so that I can concentrate on the music and do my reiaz whenever I can…..

J: Ok…If u want u can stay…but you need to spend the weekends with us…ok

K: Sure…Thanks…

H: Hi Kripa….

J: Bye Harshini….bye Kripa….

H: Where are u off to?

J: Anywhere…before u tie me down to bed again…..smiling at Harshini's frustrated face goes away….

K: Laughing….Common help me pack ….Harshini….I made a mess….in 4 days….I need help…

H: Kripa…why are u going..? I know…you are going through so much…Can't u stay here and share ur pain with ur friend….

K: Looking at her with tears…Harshini….I am lucky to have u as my friend…but I need some time alone to sort out my feelings….please don't stop me…..

H: I know Kripa …no one can share the lonliness u are feeling now…but trust me it will get better…..Why don't u just call Angad and talk to him once….

K: No Harshini…we have talked about this ,….enough now….ok…He is getting married tomorrow….and she looked away…pain making it hard for her to speak any more….Harshini came from behind and kept a arm on her shoulder….

K: Laughing…with tears on her face…I should be happy…for him…he is my bet friend….but here I am….crying instead….what kind of friend am I?

H: He is also love of ur life…and its ok for u to be unhappy….U are happy for ur friend…but unhappy for ur self…So u are a great friend….You left him for his and his families happiness…which shows how much u care about them…

Kripa looked down at the wedding card…which Aliyah had given her…..

She closed her eyes….and cried silently…..Vowing never to cry after today…she will be happy for her friend…praying for his happiness…and she will be happy herself too….She will not cry for her lost love….but always cherish the moments she spent with him in her heart…and remember the happy days together….Those are enough for her for life long….Harshini left her…for some time…Kripa took out the Album given by prithvi…looking at the pictures..one by one…..Her eyes….following Angad….with silent tears….for her unfulfilled love……..unfulfilled dreams……..
Harshini and Josh help her to take the luggage to her hostel and Harshini helped her out to set her room……..They say their bye's promising to meet at the weekends…and then Harshini and Josh go away….

Time Flies by ….2 months pass and Kripa concentrates on her music solely….
She does not return to Mumbai for Angad's marriage…but sends them their marriage gift with best wishes card …from all the sharmas, sending a note to Naina…saying she did not get permission from the college for taking 2 days off and so she can't come……..She is sad….but tries to be normal and concentrate on her music solely….

Back in Mumbai….Angad tries to call Kripa…as well as sends her emails…But there was no response from her……….Kripa had changed her email id…to be in touch with her parents and she takes a new no…telling her parents the other one was lost…..

Josh and Kripa become good friends…and they all spend their weekends going out…for climbing, dinning out…etc…etc…Josh is fine and is back to his work….Harshini…started taking a crash course in paintings…for time pass and both Kripa and Harshini start with their new book……..
Kripa is sad and concerned about where her diary is and Harshini is guilty about it…but never says a word…..She had loved the diary…and she had written all her thoughts and love for Angad in it….She prayed…that it doesn't go in the hands of some one….Especially khanna's…She missed the diary…because it was one link to Angad she had had…and she had lost it…

On Friday night Josh, Harshini and Kripa are at the Restaurant when Josh asked the girls to accompany him for his training in one of the schools in Ranikhet…(3 hour distance from Nainital…for 2 days) for the weekend….

J: Hey what do u say both of u….It will be fun…I have work only for 3 hours for 2 days and rest we can just see the places and have fun….

Harshini looked at Kripa for her opinion….
Kripa looked at Josh with Naughtiness….

K: Ok…but only if u promise us some thing…

J: Hey I am the one, who is going to take u….

K: Smiling sweetly…take it or leave it….

J: Oh….God….ok…tell me….what's that…..

K: You promise….

J: Yeah yeah whatever….

K: You won't back out …will u?

Josh looked at Kripa with suspicion and then looked at Harshini…who just shrugged…

J: What do u want me to promise….to jump from the hill or some thing…if so forget it….ok…

K: Hmmmm…So admit it….you are not as brave as u show every one…You are indeed a chicken

J: What…. are u mad…..Josh….and Chicken…..ok…I accept ur challenge…I PROMISE…I WILL DO WHAT EVER U WANT ME TO DO….HAPPY….

K: Yeah very…and she started eating…after some time she felt josh stare at her….

K: What?

J: Well?

K: Well what?

J: What is it u want me to do?

K: Oh that….its simple….

J: I hope so….rolling his eyes…..

K: Laughing….u have to…u have to feed us both a strawberry icecream….

J: Startled …looked at her………

Harshini started laughing out so loud…that she was about to fall…Josh held her….

J: That's it….that's what u want….

K: Yeah….she said innocently…you have a problem with it….

J: No..no problem I guess…..shaking his head…KRIPA burst out laughing too….Josh looked at both of them…and shook his head……Girls….you are impossible……..Any way….now I know why u both are so close friends….both are junk food eaters and both are drama queens…………….and he called for the waiter……..

They had their fill of ice cream and Josh dropped Kripa at her hostel and drove away….Kripa promised to be ready in the morning at 5….for josh to pick up….
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww! it was a sad part!
angad came to know about kripa's feelings towards him and also realised that he too loves her but it was too late.
kripa should have attended his calls then things might have turned out to be different.
i just hope angad didn't marry mishti or did he?
i love josh in this story, he's just too adorable and he might be successful in cheering kripa up!
it was really funny at the end 😆
loved it! continue soon
eternal thumbnail
awww how cute kripa pick up the phone angad didnt marry kripa...goodness gracious, update soon dear i want to see the two of them together 😳 👏 👏