Soulmate-AK Story-Pt.-68,69,70+END-28 Nov

mitu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends...........Wanted to share a fan fic with u, which i wrote a while ago.....Hope u all enjoy it..............

Love ya all

Mitu

Part - 1

Sulebhan,  staying in Nainital…Got a nice Job in teaching….and is content with his parents and wife….Gayatri……While Dilip is Sulebhan's best friend…married to Naina, but is very ambitious….He is doing his masters with a job…in a company…..Dilip and Sulebhan have been friends….from School days…and their parents were close friends as well, but Dilip's dad had died due to illness and Sulebhan's parents had helped Dilip's mom take care of Dilip and herself……… Both marriages( Dilip and Sulebhan) were held on the same day…….Naina and Gayatri became good friends as well…They all were happy in a small town of Nainital….Time passed by…and Dilip and Naina had 3 children….Kartik, Angad and Aliya…while Sulebhan and Gayatri had 4 children…..Pratham, Kripa, and a twin….Sadhvi and Priya…

The family is really close … Pratham was Kartik's classmate, were of same age….they were friends..but not very close , Angad and Kripa are very good and best friends…even if there was 2 years difference between both, Angad being senior to her….They shared everything…together…their dreams..their sorrow…everything.. They teased each other as well as quaralled with each other like cats….but they would make up…till the end of the day….Every one knew about their adoration and love for each other.…and Aliya, Sadhvi and Priya were all in the same class……and inseperable….who were 8 years junior to Kartik and Pratham, 7 to Angad …and 5 to Kripa….Kartik, Pratham and Angad were very protetective of all the girls….As boys of the family…and seniors too, they thought it as their duty to take care of all the girls….Days go by All the children grow up…..

Kartik…is now almost 17 years old and is ready for college….next year….Angad 16, Kripa 14, and the girls….Aliya, Sadhvi and Priya almost 9….

Kripa runs from her yard to khanna's yard and opens the door of Khanna house….and then runs inside….

K: Angad…Angad….Where are u…Angad….

N: Uff…Kripa….please…..don't shout….u go and see in his room…may be he is sleeping…

K: Sorry Aunty….ok…I will see in his room…Why does this Angad always keeps sleeping …….she mutered to herself….God…..She runs to his room…..Its locked….

K: Angad…Angad…open the door………..Angad……..Kripa gets irritated now…She runs down again and bumps into Kartik….

Ka: Oh God…Kripa slow down…..why are u in a hurry…..

K: I don't have time now…Kartik…I will talk to u later….

Ka: You never have time Kripa…ok…run along….but be careful….

K: Sure…bye…and she ran…and went backside of the house…She lifts the ladder…which was there besides the house…and puts in just below Angad's room….And climbs up…She slowly opened the window….and jumped inside……

A: Aww…holding his leg…where Kripa just jumped…without looking….Angad getting up from bed…..looked up….He was still in sleep…Kripa…how many times I told you…not to come by window…God…you gave me a scare…as well as a good punch on my legs….

K: Good…you deserve…it….

A: And  what did I do to deserve it….rubbing his eyes…

K: You duffer were sleeping …when I am in so much of tension……

A: Oh I am not allowed to sleep when u are in tension….

K: Yeah….Who will make me study….if u sleep whole day and then the night too……..

A: Kripa…can't u do it urself….God…I am tired with my own studies…and here u keep coming……and ask me to do ur studies too……..

K: Fine don't…I am going….and you tell me I am your best friend….now you will see your best friend  fail and then my parents will kill me….and then u can sleep and no one will disturb u ok…

A: God …you are awful…..don't start your drama….ok…I get it…Now sit down…I don't have any exam tomorrow any way…I will help u with it….

K: Smiling…Thanks….Angad….I know I can count on you……you are the best……and she kissed his cheek…and sat besides him ……

A: Ok…ok…enough buttering……Anyways…start reading…I will just freshen up and tell Mom to bring some choclate milk for us…..And he left….Kripa laughed at him….because he was still walking as if he was in sleep….

Angad helped her going through the whole text book….Naina had bought their dinner in their room…and left…Kripa had her dinner…in a hurry…Angad just shook his head….and then continued eating…

K: Angad finish quickly yaar…..I have to finish 3 more lessons……please……

A: Kripa….we will do it…atleast let me eat properly….I am so hungry….

K: Angad u are always hungry….You eat so much…but still you are so thin….and you don't even have a single muscle in you…

A: Hey….I am working on it….Wait for few more years…and I will be so handsome…that u won't be able to recognize me…

K: Yeah…sure...but u hurry now….I need to…

A: Yeah yeah I know…I am coming……Why don't u start…..

Kripa sighed…She knew…she can't make angad come soon…as he loved food…and eating and sleeping were the things…he never missed………

At last he came…and then they did the remaining lessons…..Kripa…started feeling sleepy…Angad told her to sleep and he will wake her early morning…to do some revision…..There were two single beds separated by the lamp…so Kripa slept on one and Angad on the other…He too was tired…..

Next evening After the exam Kripa came to Angad's house….

S: Hi beta…..how was your exam?

K: Hi dad…It was good…dad….what are u doing here?

S: Why…? Shouldn't I come here….its my friends house too….

D: Sulebhan is right Kripa…

K: Yeah of course uncle…it's just that it's early…and dad never comes early….

Sulebhan and Dilip laughted….

K: Of….course…now I understand…

D: What?

K: Match…..you came to see match….so well mom and Aunty must be here too….I am going…..You continue with ur match….She said irritatingly…she hated matches…

She went straight to the kitchen…kept her bag…..

G: Kripa….why did u bring the bag in the kitchen…and shoes…Kripa shoes….? You go right now…and take out ur shoes…..

K: Mom…..

N: It's ok Gayatri she is not the only one here…..Angad is the same…..

K: Well….Kripa goes past Gayatri…making faces at her…….and hugs Naina….Hi Aunty….and thanks…and Aunty I am hungry……

N: Yeah I know….here…and she took out some sandwiches from the freeze…I knew…you did not eat properly at night….due to tension I suppose….So take this and even take some juice and eat properly…ok…….

K: Smiling …thanks Aunty……and smiling sweetly…she took the plate and went to dinning and started eating….

G: Naina….she is just spoiling day by day….some times I feel that she is more ur daughter than mine…

N: Laughing…yeah that she is….One day I will steal her and keep with me for ever….

A: Steal who…….?

N: No one….you know…chuckling…Angad looked confused at both of them…then he looked at Kripa eating sandwiches…..

A: Mom not fair…you gave those sandwiches…to Kripa…you told me not to touch them…so that means you made it for her…..

N: Angad stop it…ok…you had your lunch…and then snacks too…..Kripa did not eat properly yesterday…and did not even had her breakfast…she is hungry…don't disturb her……

A: Making a face at his mother….I am going to Aunty's house for ever…we can exchange places….I will stay with Uncle aunty and you can take Kripa ok…..as and then you love her more than me….

N: Yeah sure….

A: What?

N: I told sure…you can pack ur stuff…..

A; Aunty…..

G: Laughing…you are welcome to our place Angad….Don't worry…you will get breakfast, lunch and dinner….seperately with every member of the family…if you come and stay with us…As and then I have 2 daughters….now I will have two sons…..Kripa can stay here…any way she only comes home to change her clothes….still laughing….

A: Thanks aunty….i will pack…once this fatty here finishes her sandwiches and helps me…

K: Angad…I am not fatty…its you……who is fatty….or atleast you will be in coming years…if you keep eating breakfast, lunch and dinner with every one at my place….oopps your place…..and for your kind information…I am not going to help you any time….forget it…I need to pack my own stuff….right Aunty….

N: Right Kripa….

A: Making a face at Kripa and sitting in front of her…..wishing he could grab atleast sandwich….

K: Don't stare at me…go and do whatever u have to do….

A:I am not staring…and I don't have any thing to do….I am prepared for my exams unlike some people…who study at last moments….and who are so unthankful….he told her angrily….and turned around….

Kripa could not stop her laughter for long…she started giggling at Angad's temptation…and then laughed out loud…..

Naina and Gayatri laughed in the kitchen at their fighting….preparing some thing for dinner together…..

K: Oh…ok….Here u can have one….happy…

Angad smiled sweetly at her….

A; Very…you are my best friend….yaar…..

K: Yeah whatever….

A: Hey Kripa…some times I feel we have been misplaced….I think..i should have been born in sharma family and u in khanna…..

K: No problem….aunty is going to adopt me and mom is going to adopt u….so don't worry….finish ur sandwiches….

Naina and Gayatri giggled at their conversation…

They finished the sandwiches and juice together and went to Garden…to walk….

Dadi was there watering some plants…

K: Dadi….She went and hugged dadi….(Angad's dadi)

D: Kripa …when did u come…..

K: A while ago…I was hungry…so was inside for a while…

D: Well how were your exams…?

K: Good…

A: Hmmm hmmm…If u are forgetting some thing…I will remind u both…I am here too ok….

D: Come here angad …give a hug to your old dadi…..

Angad went and hugged grandma…

A: Give me dadi….i will help….out….

D: Giving the sprinkler to Angad…..Thanks….

A: No problem…and he started watering plants….Kripa dadi sat on the chair and talked for some time…After some time Dadi went inside……Kripa got up and looked at Angad who was still watering plants…..He had his back to her….She slowly started walking towards him…..Angad turned around with a huge smile…on his face……as if he knew she was coming towards him….

A: Hey Kripa …and he came near her…..Give me ur hand…I have a beautiful flower for u……

Smiling Kripa gave her hand in Angad's hand…Angad held her wrist with one and with the other kept a frog on her hand……Kripa jumped up frightened and cried out loud… when the frog jumped towards her….Angad laughed out so loudly….He looked at Kripa's frightened face and laughed again….Kripa started yelling at him…

k: You stupid…idot….what was that……..You are insane…..God…..Take ur stupid frog with u and go away…..and she started running towards the house…..Aliyah, Sadhvi and Priya were at the door….and they were laughing at her too…..They both also were just like Angad….always chasing frogs and butterflies…..But Kripa was afraid to even come closer to bugs…..Angad…still laughing went to Kripa…and put a hand on her shoulder…..

A: Hey I was just joking……

K: Well I did not like it ….Kripa was very angry at Angad….Angad knew….how afraid Kripa was of bugs…

A: Well ok baba….I will not do it again………..Please forgive me…..please……

K: Well I need to think about it……..But till then

Kripa turned around to look at him……..

K: Yelling…..stay away from me……..got that and she ran inside…giving an angry looks to the giggling girls…….Angad looked at Aliyah, Sadhivi and Priya who were still laughing….Angad winked at them…and they giggled….He then gave them each a hi-fi….and went inside……

Kripa was pouting…by the time she came inside………She went straight to Kartik….to complain about Angad….because he was the one who always took her side……

Ka: Hey Kripa…what happened? Why are u so angry?

Kripa went in Kartik's room and sat on the bed…Her face flushed with Anger……She did not talk…..

Ka: Kartik sighing…what did Angad do now?

K: Kripa looked away in anger…….

Ka: Kripa?

K: He is just plain insane……playing pranks with me…with those stupid bugs…..Kartik…..suppressed a laugh…..Kripa was just plain impossible…he thought…..She was the most scared girl he had ever known…afraid of dark…afraid of bugs….god when will she grow up……..But he did not tell any thing….he let her continue….knowing very well what was coming…..He put that stupid frog on my hand…saying he has a nice flower for me…..How dare he…..

Ka: Tried very hard not to laugh…but he could not control…he turned around…and laughed a little….Angrily Kripa looked up……

K: Kartik…you are laughing at me….

Ka: Oh…no no…I was just thinking….how naughty is Angad getting now a days…bugging u this way with all that stupid bugs…….

K: Yeah…

Ka: Don't worry…I will teach him a lesson…..You go and get fresh for dinner ok….mom told to come down after some time….

K: Promise………..

Ka: What…? Confused what she was talking about….

K: Promise…you will teach him a lesson…

Ka: Yeah sure…go on…

K: Ok….You are the best Kartik…thanks…..

And she went out…still angry on Angad….

In the evening Kripa's grand parents…pratham, sadhvi and priya all have there for the dinner…

Di: Well Naina…You make wonderful food….but when Gayatri helps you ….it just becomes irresistible…we should make this get togethers more often……This is simply wonderful….Gayatri…really u should think of opening a restaurant here….its a good business now a days…and with food like this….people would die for it….

Su: Its better to stay at home Dilip, than let people die…..

G: Laughing…..yeah….and if I open the restaurant…I think my children have to come to the restaurants all 3 times….which they won't be happy about….but one person….would be my permanent customer here……

Sadhvi , Aliyah and Priya….all three shout……..ANGAD….

A: Thanks aunty…I will surely help u in that department…..winking at Kripa…who was rolling her eyes…..Still angry ……at him for his earlier prank…

Every one laughed and continued their conversation…

Edited by mitu - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww cho cute story continue soon loved the starting 👏
jassiee. thumbnail
haha. Angads is the best!!!!

cont soon
sweetmittal thumbnail
hey mitu its really nice part i love all the ak ff pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

mittal
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing part
i really liked ak's frndship that's sweet 😳

_________
~Sana~
angullgrl91 thumbnail
hey, just read the 1st part. interesting...cont soon.
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice ak are soo cute
and that frog prank 😆 😆
plz continue soon
mitu thumbnail
Part-2

D: Really Gayatri….your cooking is fantastic….

G: Dadi…it's been so many years…that I have been cooking…but you all keep complimenting me all the times…..

D: That is because….every time u cook…no one can resist it….

They enjoyed there meals…while boys enjoyed there cricket…except Angad…who was not interested in the game like Kripa….Girls were in Aliyah's room…while ladies cleaning the kitchen….Kripa and Angad's grand parents …all were sitting in the garden talking….Kripa sneaked out for a walk……near the lake….. and Angad follwed her…..

K: Angad…go away…I don't want to talk to u….

A: Hey I told u sorry…so how many days are u not gonna talk hmmm…..God Anger is always on ur nose……..You are so stubborn….Any way…I just came so that u don't jump in to this lake….just because u saw a ant behind u…..

K: Very funny…she made a face at him..

A: Yeah it will be…if u jump …seeing a ant…..He smiled….and Kripa smiled back at him….and then they both burst into laughters…..

K: You are plain impossible….you know that….and insane too…God knows how we became best friends…..

A: Yeah God Knows……Hey wait I know too…

K: What…..

A: How we became best friends…..?

K: How? She raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer……

A: Well u see…..u did not have any friends….so u just keep humming around me like a bee…and atlast….i could not say no….because….Aunty would not allow me to eat her tasty food…..if not for our friendship…..so I just had to be ur friend…..I had no other choice…..

K: Oh yeah……You had no choice……

A: ummm…Yeah…he said with a mild suspicion of what was gonna happen now….Then he got his clue and got up quickly to run back on the wodden bridge..….But Kripa was fast for him…and she caught up and started hitting him…..

A: Stop it Kripa….its hurting…ouch…Kripa….and then Kripa's legs slipped and she was about to fall in the lake when Angad held her….But too late…both just fell inside…..

A: See stupid…idot….he said to Kripa….swiming towards the shore….Kripa followed him….Angad came up first…and then pulled Kripa up….Both dripping wet…and cold…..

K: Don't call me stupid….This is all ur fault…..Now what are we gonna tell every one…that we were swimming…..?

A: My fault…this is ur fault….

K: Who told to come behind me…Who told u to pull my leg….You some times are so irritating…..God….What am I going to do….Mom will get mad at me……

A: Its ok…..We climb through my window…and can change in my room…

K: Stupid….But I don't have any clothes…in your room….

A: I will change and go and bring some thing for u…ok……

K: Yeah tell my dad, that kripa wants to take a shower, so I need to bring her clothes……..so please uncle give me your house keys

A: Kripa

K: Sure whatever…lets go…I am freezing …That water was just freezing….

They walked towards the house….and then went to the side of the house…without any ones notice….Angad climbed inside first and then Kripa …Both dripping on the floor…Angad went inside the bathroom and bought….two towels…..

A: Kripa u take the bathroom and take a hot shower if u want …I will change and bring ur clothes ok….

K: But how…Our house is locked….

A: Don't worry…I will be back in 10 min….
He was about to leave…

K: Hey…u going like that…he pointed towards his wet clothes…

A: Looking down….God ….what am I doing…Now u go in side…I will change here…

K: why u can't change before me?

A: oh sure…….here it goes……..and he starts to take out his shirt

K: yuck u are so disgusting…..she shouted before running in the bathroom…….

A:hey u challenged me……..he chuckled…….and Angad quickly changed his clothes….dropped his wet clothes in the basket and ran down….He told Sulebhan….that he needs a book from Kripa's room….but Kripa was lazy to get it…So he needs the keys…Sulebhan gave him the keys and Angad ran to Kripa's house….and in to her room….He opened her drawer….Embarrased as to what to get for her……..He took out a pant she wore at home usually and a t-shirt…..then his eyes…fell on her innerwears….Closing his eyes….He took the one on top as quick as he can and folded it in her clothes….and then took a book which was on the table….hid the clothes in his shirt…and ran back….he gave the keys back ….

D: Angad….why are ur hairs wet…..

Angad got stuck…..Then he got an idea…

A: Nothing dad….its just that…I was just in the bathroom to wash my legs …but instead of tap…the shower started soaking me…..

D: Oh ok…Angad started walking up….Angad wait…..where is Kripa….As far as I know…you both went for a walk….then how come u came from inside……

Again stuck…Angad started thinking about what to say….

A: Oh…we came in through the window…and now I need to go…..we want to read the book…and saying this he ran before Dilip could say any thing else….

Dilip to Sulebhan….

D: This kids are just impossible…and irresponsible….I told them 100's of times not to climb through window,…but they just don't get it…

S: Let it be Dilip…they are just kids…let them enjoy…

D: You are spoiling the kids…

S: Na…don't worry…one day they will make us proud ….I gaurentee it….

D: I hope so….he sighed

Back in Angad's room….Angad went inside…..He knocked at the bathroom door…

A: Kripa….

K: Angad…where were u……What took u so long….I was waiting and waiting for u…..she said irritated….Now give me my clothes…..She put her hands out of the door and Angad gave her the clothes…..

A: Wish ur lucky stars that I bought ur clothes…or u would be punished today…by aunty uncle ….

Angad was still embarrassed about bringing Kripa's clothes….eww he thought…this is the first and last time…he had done it…..
Kripa came out….and they both just keep drying their hairs…

K: Yeah yeah…..any way…thanks…she said coming out wearing her clothes…..But still it was all ur fault…so it would be u who would be punished….

A: You…

K: You….

Hey hey…stop it u guys….u are worst than cats and dogs….some times….Kartik said to them coming inside the room….

Ka: And why are u both drying ur hairs….Kartik went to touch Angad and Kripa's hairs…they were all wet…..What were u two doing?

K & A: Nothing…..Kartik…its just….

K: Oh shut up Angad…its all Angad's fault Kartik…I just went for the walk …and this stupid followed me….and we sort of fell in the lake……Its all his fault…I swear….pointing to Angad….

Angad all angry now….

A: You…..Kartik….don't listen to her…..its her fault….God…this girl makes me mad…..

Ka: Now will u both shut up….Do mom dad uncle and aunty know about this one….

A & k: no…….

Ka: Well then….we will make a deal here…..You both just forget every fight u had …today….and I will not tell any one…..Or u keep figting…and

A &K: We agree…..don't tell them…please….

K: Please…kartik…please…pretty please..

Ka: ok….Now both of u behave urself…you are almost 16 Angad…but u behave like a 8 year old……Kripa giggled at Angad , who looked at her in anger…..And u kripa…don't act innocent….you behave like 6…..always winning and complaining….Whatever problems u both have u talk it out…Kripa made a small face and looked down…and Angad looked at her happy..…And Angad…stop bugging Kripa…..If she is afraid of some thing….stop making fun of her….and don't play pranks on her …next time u will have to face me or else….do u understand me…..

A: Ummm..sure….Kripa grinned…..Angad pouted……Kartik slowly left the room…At the door…Kartik turned around and looked at Angad…who was looking back at him….he gave a Angad a wink and a thumbs up sign and went away….Kripa was busy looking down and Angad grinned….He knew…that Kartik too was amused at how Kripa was so much afraid of bugs……

Kripa sat there till her hairs were dry…she set her hairs in pony tail and went down….

After a week, Exams finished ….and Kripa and Angad are free atlast………

After final exam….Angad and Kripa…came home on their bikes…They stopped near their gates…

A: Kripa….come home tonight…we will see a movie and have some icecream ok….

K: Sure…..

A: Hey….and bring ur crosswords puzzle…we will finish them…

K: Sure….

A: Kripa…why are u not talking…

K: I am Angad…

A: No you are just saying sure ….sure…that's it….

K: It's just that…..Within a year you will pass ur high school and go to college….

A: Yeah so….

K: Then….you will have your girl friend…and I will have no friend at all…

A: Hey why will you not have friend…..

K: Because….you are the only friend I have since I was in Grade I…

A: Well If u are so sure that u will not make any friends then I will just fail for 2 years…then we will be in the same class and go to college together I guess…Hiding his laughter….

K: Kripa…knew that he was joking…She started hitting him…and Angad burst out laughing even more loudly…

A: God Kripa….you are so serious….I am still in the high school for next year….So why are u worrying from now itself….Don't worry…He bought her close putting an arm on her shoulder…..I will not make any girl friends…..ok….I will always…be there with u…

K: Promise….smiling…

A: Promise baba…happy…

K: Yeah….

A: Ok…now common…freshen up and come to my room ok….which movie do u want to see….by the way…

K: Any thing….except for your star wars and car movies ok………

A: Shrugged SURE…..

They parted and Kripa came to his room after a while…

They saw the movie…The movie was finished and they were laying down on the bed….

Angad started switching off the lights…

K: Angad let the lights be…on…please

A: Kripa…please let me switch it off please…I can't sleep properly with the lights on my face…….What are u scared of …I am with u here….ok…..Further there is a night lamp…

K: Please Angad………

A: Oh whatever…God you are so silly ……..and then they both slept in Angad's room….Kripa's mom called and Angad told her that Kripa is already asleep…..

Next day…Angad went to Kripa's house…

A: Hi Aunty….Hi Uncle….Where is Kripa…?

G: Angad….she came from ur home just now…..And again u came behind her….

A: But Aunty…we have stuff to do…today…clean our rooms….etc…

G: You mean ur room…..Did naina tell u to…?

A: Embarassed and caught…yeah….she did….

G: Gayatri laughed at him and so did Sulebhan……Kripa will come down within some time…you come and have breakfast….By the way Kripa's room is clean…..so you have only your room to clean…which I am sure Kripa will do it in no time….

A: Smiled and sat for break fast…..Sadhvi ad Priya giggled at him….Hey why are u both laughing……

Sadhvi: Because u can't even clean your room by urself…..Our di is smaller than u…but she keeps it clean….

A: Very funny…I helped her to study during the exams….so…I did not get time…Now…she needs to help me out…Got it….

Priya: Yeah whatever….But Angad bhaiya….you had ur breakfast at home right…why are u again sitting for breakfast…when I called Aliyah…she told you are having breakfast…..

A: Again caught in turmoil…he looked at Gayatri…with puppy face….Gayatri shook her head and laughed….Finish your second breakfast Angad….Then u can start 3rd when Kripa comes down….Everyone laughed…but Angad was busy eating…..He had a very healthy appetite…..as he was in his prime growing years……and he loved gayatri's cooking…

After some time Kripa came down….and sat for breakfast….

A: Common Kripa….lets go to my house…..I need to finish some chore…and then we can go by the lake and just enjoy our vacations….Kartik and Pratham are both busy…..filing for their college admissions…..

K: Angad u go and do whatever chore u have to…and then come and pick me up ok…sweetly….

Sadhvi and Priya giggled…and Kripa looked at them…

K: Now why are u laughing……Again they giggled….uff…you both…..you keep laughing….I will see u all later…

A: But Kripa…

K: Now what Angad…

A: The thing is I need to clean up my room and I need some help….

K: Why don't u do it urself….

A: Hey not fair…I helped u in exams….and now when I need help…

K: Oh…ok…ok…whatever…lets go…….By the way….how many thing I have to do for making up for your help….

A: I will tell you …..till then you keep helping me….or else you fail next year……got it….

K: Making faces...I will study my self from now on…..so you don't need to worry….This is the last chore I am doing for u…..Next time do it ur self

A: Sure whatever…..don't coming running to me at the last moment….

K: I will not…

A: We will see…

K: Yeah…….we will……
mitu thumbnail
Thanks every one....don't have much time today....hope you all enjoy it...

love ya
mitu
sweetmittal thumbnail
hey mitu it was a great part i love the way angad and kripa have their cute little fights. lol they were awesome

continue soon

mittal