Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripa0521 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Just read the entire story till now, and you've got me hooked! Awesome job done, read something so different after a long time.. very touching story! Please continue soon!
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rocking parts totaly azmaing 👏 👏 👏 cont soon 👏
mitu thumbnail
Thanks Friends........for the lovely coments.......Sorry sahr_8.....already wrote the fan fic.....Its difficult to change it now....though.......They will confess in their own time..........I guess.....

Love ya all
Mitu

Part-12

Prithvi and Kripa were silent in the car…while they drove….then Prithvi could not take the silence any more…

P: So I promised to take u to the beach…haan…

K: I am sorry Prithvi…

P: Hey…

K: Ok…ok…I just did not want to go home…so early….she lied….

P: Why is that….?

K: Well every one is busy…And you know…

P: What is it Kripa….?Did you and Angad fight…or some thing?

K: Looked at him surprised…Prithvi we are not kids any more….ok…? No…no fight…

P: Good…in that case…do u really want to go to beach…

K: Smiling…yeah if u have time…

P: I will make time if I have to for u….kripa..we are friends right…

K: Vow…good…...then lets go….

P: Sure….

They went to beach and sat there…It was quite…Only sound they could hear is of the ocean…..Moon lighted the
beach…and they sat in silence for some time…

P: Do you feel odd….with Angad….after meeting him nearly 8 years later Kripa?

K: Again surprised looked at him…..why do u ask?

P: Shrugged…curious I guess…

K: Well…to tell you the truth..yes….it does….

K: After a while….Prithvi…will u do me a favour…can u give me some photos of Angad and Mishti's engagement ….family photos…etc….

P: Sure….but why did u not ask Anagd…it was his turn to be surprised and curious…..

K:Well he is too busy....

P: Hey I am busy too…I too work you know…

K: Oh I am sorry….if u don't have time…

P: Oh God Kripa…you are always so serious ….I am just joking….

K: Well…thanks….she said with a smile on her face….

P: I will give u the photos…on one condition….

K: Raised her eyebrow….what is that?

P: If u promise me u will send me ur book….

K: Oh…that I already told u right that I will send it to u…

P: But u did not promise…u might forget it…

K: I will not…I promise….

P: ok then….I will give u when I see u next ok….

K: Thanks Prithvi….

P: Kripa …are u…I mean do u…umm love Angad…or some thing….He asked uncomfortably……looking curiously at her…..

K: Choking….laughed her eyes little bit teary…at the thought….but she controlled her laugh….Of course I love him….he is my best friend…

P: I did not mean that way…he shifted and looked at the sea…..far away….

K: I know which way u have asked…but that's the answer….I gave u…

P: Thinking….why do I feel that u love him......ok…he said aloud after a long time….

Kripa did not tell any thing else…and Prithvi did not pry…They talked about the movies….songs…everything…they could…it was almost 11 …when Prithvi…dropped Kripa at Dadi's house….Angad…was in the terrace….waiting for Kripa to come home….He was angry at her….for being so late……He wanted to shake her and tell her…not to go with Prithvi….but he knew…it was her life…he could not interfere…..Kripa looked up…as if she knew some one was straring at her….while going inside…and then was shocked to see Angad…….She waved at him and gave him a smile and quickly ducked inside….Before seeing his reaction…..

Kripa kept her distance from Angad….Speaking to him…politely....but in friendly manner….She was free with Prithvi though..and they became good friends….Aliyah was busy with her school and all…Kartik in business…..Two days later Harshini was back and she asked Prithvi if he could help her go to Harshini's place…..Prithvi agreed…but Angad was hurt…as she asked Prithvi instead of him…..

She went for lunch in the Khanna house that afternoon before moving…

N: Thanks Kripa for coming and staying with us…

K: It was all my pleasure Aunty….

Al: Kripa Di….Keep coming…whenever u have time ok…

K: Sure Aliyah….

Ka: Take care Kripa…and be careful in Mumbai….ok…

K: Smiled at his protectiveness…You and Pratham are both same…I don't think you both will ever change…you
keep protecting us always…

Ka: Then what are brothers for?

K: Rolled her eyes…Yeah…I know….

She said bye to every one…and promised to come in between …..and went off…..Angad kept giving her looks …but Kripa ignored it….

At Harshini's place…Prithvi dropped her…keeping her suitcase inside asked Harshini about her brother…and promised to be in touch and was gone…as he had to go to office…the servants kept her luggage in her room…

K: Harshini…she went and hugged her…

H: Hi Kripa ..how are u?

K: Good….How is josh?

H: He is good..I mean he will be fine within 10-15 day….

K: Thank God….Uncle Aunty…

H: They are with him…When I go there …they will be back here…..

K: Harshini…I am planning to go back to Singapore…I don't feel like going to Nainital…

H: Kripa…you got so nice chance here…and you are skipping it…Think of ur parents…how will they feel…Their dreams are your success…How can u crash their dreams….just because ur dreams have not been fulfilled…And see….you will get a good escape…You concentrate on your music…and after a while you can forget every thing right…..Kripa thought for some time…

H: Please Kripa…do it…don't back out now…

Kripa then nodded and Harshini hugged her…..

K: If u don't mind can we go little early…

H: Sure we can go after 4 days…if u want…..I have some work for a day or 2 here….then we can leave….

K: Nodded…

H: Ok…I will tell mom and dad and they will book our tickets…ok…

K: Ok….

H: Now…common. we will go out for dinner…I don't feel like eating at home…

K: OK…lets go…

They reach the restaurant….and are having their dinner…..Kripa got a call…and she went out..to take it…as there was no signal…It was her parents……She talked with them..and kept the phone….and walked back to the restaurant….She did not see where she was walking….she was in her own thoughts…when she heard Angad…screaming…to move out….She looked at where she was standing…and a car coming towards her….She was terrified…..and just stood there in shock…….Suddenly a hand came and grabbed her and she fell on him….at the side of the road….and the car was gone…Kripa looked at Angad ….who was below her...She was terrified…Her hands shaking…….She kept her fore head on Angad's chest and waited for the tremors to pass away….She was shaking badly…..Angad slowly got up…and gathered her in his arms…hugged her tightly……stroking her hair…..and talking to her smoothly……He kissed her forehead…and said she was ok…its ok now…she doesn't have to be afraid any more…..

After a while she felt ok……safe…..she then looked up and their eyes met, her eyes shining with unshead tears…..Angad wiped her eyes with his thumb….and looked at her deep brown eyes….memorized….by her beauty…innocence….Slowly Angad's face came down towards her………and his lips touched hers……….He kissed her for a long time…nibbling her lower lips…then slowly…..he caressed her hairs….and moved it from her neck and kissed her neck and hugged her once again………..His hands roaming around her back….It felt so good to be in his arms…….Kripa thought….

A: Stupid….where was ur…mind…you could have killed ur self today…..What would I have done without u…….U are so careless….He wishpered near her ear…nibbling it ….sending tingling tremors through her body…

He was as shocked as she…..Seeing her on the verge of death…shook his body………entirely…..They did not know how long they stood there….later….Kripa slowly moved away from him….She could not look him in eyes…..
Then she saw some blood on his right hand….

K: Angad…You are hurt….

A: Its ok Kripa….It will be fine…..Go inside…Harshini might be waiting for u…..

K: How did you know that I came with Harshini?

A: I was here talking to one of my colleague when you both went inside….We just came here for a coffee…I need to go too…they are waiting in the restaurant for me…Thank god I forgot to lock my car and came outside to lock…it….If I would have not…..

Kripa shivered at the thought….She mumbled a thank u….and rushed inside….Angad was sitting in the opposite table…Harshini's back to him….Kripa and Angad eyes met several times…But Kripa was always the one who broke the contact…They finished the dinner in hurry…Harshini went to pay the bill…..and Kripa…was going out to tell the driver to bring the car….Angad came behind her…

A: Kripa…

K: Turning around…yes Angad…?

A: I want to talk to u…

K: About what…?

A: About what just happened here…….

K: There is nothing to talk Angad….It was a moments weakness…..as we both were scared….That's it….You are getting married soon and I have my life in Singapore….There is nothing to talk….ok…..we are fine….right… she lied…..Angad nodded ….Kripa's whole body was trembling due to Angad's touch……… Then Kripa's eyes caught Angad's hand….Kripa looked in concern at his wound……She took out a hand kerchief from her purse…went to him and slowly tied it around the wound….

Angad looked down…..at her hands….soft….and artistic…..which were on his arms….Then he looked at her face….and kept staring…After finishing…Kripa looked up and met his eyes……Memorized by him…..Kripa looked away after a while…..angry at her own behaviour….….

A: Thanks

Kripa just nodded and went away with out looking back……….

At night Kripa kept thinking about Angad's kiss…his touch……..She shook her head….She felt disgusted by herself…how can she do this to Mishti….Mishti considered her as a friend…she can never betray her….She needed to hold herself…and keep her distance…..she thought…..

Next day Dadi called Mishti, Prithvi, Angad, Aliyah Kartik Harshini and Kripa to her house…for dinner…..Kripa knew dadi prepares everything by her own…So she went ahead of time to help dadi…..

D: Kripa..you are so early….

K:Dadi…I came to help u cook dinner…

D: I would have done it Kripa…You go and sit and see TV….

K: No dadi…You go and sit and I will prepare….food…today…

D: Kripa….

K: Dadi…

D: Oh…ok…you prepare the food…at least let me prepare choclate cake …I know u love it……….

K: Yes dadi…you make a cake…It's been so long I did not taste ur cake…

So….Kripa and dadi worked side by side…and finished the work…..soon…Kripa asked dadi to rest for a while….and Dadi went…Kripa started cleaning the Kitchen…one by one….

cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome part
now i'm sure prithvi have feelings for kripa   

________
~Sana~
ridizzz thumbnail
Great part.
liked it.
awww...AK kiss...even if it happen to be at the weakest moment
plz cont. soon
angullgrl91 thumbnail
cute part. that kiss was really romantic. cont soon.
mitu thumbnail
Part-13
She screamed out loud when she saw some one ….in front of her…..when she turned around from the sink………….He held his hands on her lips to stop her from shouting more…….and then Kripa looked up…It was Angad………..When he removed his hands..She shouted at him……

K: Angad what are u doing? You scared me….

A: Shh…dadi is sleeping….? What are u doing here so early?

K: why ? This is my dadi's house …can't I come….

Angad raised his eyebrow questioningly…

K: Well I came to help dadi….with cooking…

A: That's very sweet of you…Then he raised his nose…and pretended to smell some thing…

A: Hmmm…Did dadi do chocolate cake today….

K: How did u know…? Forget it …you can smell food from 5 miles……..

A: Well not really….because…there is some chocolate on your chin…………
Embarrassed Kripa lifted her hand to wipe it…Angad stopped her mid way…Kripa looked up questioningly………He slowly bent down and looked deeply in her eyes…then licked the choclate from her chin…then slowly looked up at Kripa again…and kissed her mouth… …Kripa closed her eyes…..His warm wet kiss …spreading the warmth through out her body……….When she opened her eyes…Angad was not there………..She looked every where….in the house…but he was gone…She rested her head on the freeze…and took some deep breathe…..Thinking…why God was punishing her…she wanted to forget that Angad was the love of her life…and just remember that he was a friend…But Angad was not helping..…..Then she started cleaning the kitchen once more……trying to forget Angad and his kiss…..she thought that she was a terrible person….who liked Angad's touch too much….inspite of knowing that he was some one else prince charming…and she had no right to touch him…her hand moving to her lips…more than once…………She was angry at herself……

Angad…..on the other side…lost his mind….He hit the rock in the garden and threw stones in a small pond……….He was awful person….He had no right to do that…..he was getting married within a week…and here he was messing up with his best friend….playing with her emotions………And what about Mishti…He could not be unfaithful to her…She trusted him….How can he break her trust……He sat there near the pond for a long time…then he saw Kripa coming towards him…She was looking so nice and simple…She came near him and they looked at each other….then slowly she came and sat besides him…They remained quite….just like old times….Both remembered…the lake….their…conversations…those moments….Why was she here he thought ….she should be angry at him…..he was a horrible person……..playing with her….being engaged to some one else….She should have hit him….or even yelled at him…But she was calm and confident….looking far away…as if she had weight of the world…..

K: How is your hand…

A: Good

Kripa nodded…..

A: Sorry your handkerchief is not very clean…but its said we should not keep a friends handkerchief….it leads to quarrel…so here…and he took out the handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her….

K: Thanks…

A: You are welcome…

They sat there in silence for some time….

A: I read ur book………Its us in them…he said just making a statement of fact….

K: looked at him and nodded and again looked back at the pond…

A: You have described it beautifully……..No wonder it was so hit………..

K: Yeah it was…..You know Angad….you worked well…..she changed the subject…she wanted to forget…that she had written the book…..for the love of her life…It was not just the book for her….The moments in those books…were the one she had cherished all those years….far away from Angad…with a hope…that one day…she will re-unite with her love….

A: What? Confused about what she was talking about…

K: I mean…you have nice muscles now….and you are handsome too……..

A: Vow….so at last…now u won't make fun of my being hungry….good

K: When did I say that…?Admit it you are always hungry….

A: I am not…Kripa raised her eyebrows…..OK….I am hungry some times…not… not all the time ok…

K: Ok …as you say…..Thank me I did not mention it in the book…….She said that and cursed to bring back the subject again…which she diverted her self

A: No one knows right….

K: What?

A: That the characters are you and me….

K: Shook her head…..

A: Thanks for sending me a copy….

K:You are welcome….They were quite for some time…

A: Kripa…I am sorry….

K: For what Angad?

A: For kissing u…

Kripa's eyes filled with tears…she did not look at Angad…She did not want him to be sorry…she loved being kissed by him….and she loved being in his arms…But it was not her right….She kept looking at the pond…to check her emotions…in silence…

A: You remember….we went for climbing the mountain with out telling any one after our exams……

K: hmmm.….We were handful….she smiled sadly…

A: Yeah…we were….You know what ….Aunty and Mom knew everything…..They just kept quite about it….I don't know how they used to know …but mom told me…..it was ok….because nothing happened;…but if some one would have hurt badly…then it would have been a problem…….

K: And here I thought they never knew….she made a face….

Angad laughed….

A: I was ready to tell …but u were the one…who did not want to tell…

K: Well u know what……

A: what?

K: I did not tell mom this time too….

A: Looked up astonished…what are u talking about?

K: Well they don't know that I am here….I mean in Mumbai…

A: wide eyed angad looked at her…..You did not…..But why? Where do they think you are then….

Kripa shrugged…..

A: What do u mean by that……..

K: Nothing….They think I am in Nainital……….

A: You know what u have not changed…..a bit….he said a little angrily…..

K: But you have …..You told me I will be the only best friend you will have ….She looked far away…as if in some other world….

A: And you still are…He looked towards her…

K: No…She looked at him…..Mishti is and will be your best friend for ever……….not me…..Once I go away ….you won't even remember me…..

A: Kripa….

K: No…its ok….I know….we are grown ups and we both are changed…

A: Yeah…He started throwing stones in the lake…

K: Yeah….And one more thing….I am going to Nainital the day after tomorrow…………..

Angad stopped his hands…from throwing one more stone in the lake and looked at Kripa…..

A: But why? You have some time left …right…before ur classes ….

K: Yeah…but Harshini's brother needs her…..and she is going and I am going with her….

A: But u are coming for the wedding right…he asked slowly….Kripa was barely able to hear…..

K: I don't know…

A: What do u mean u don't know….he asked angrily….confused himself…..by sudden feeling of despair…touching his heart….

K: That I don't…..

A: That's not possible…..you have to come for the wedding…I am your best friend….yaar….

K: No you are not….

A: Yeah I know….Mishti is….as you pointed out to me…

K: Yeah oh yeah…you did not even tell me about the engagement…and you are saying u want me here for the wedding….
Angad was quite…..

K: I have to go…;I will try to come for wedding….but I can't promise…..Kripa got up abruptly….

A: Kripa….Angad got up…and put a hand on Kripa's arm….before tried to run…

Kripa stopped in her track…..but did not look at him…

A: Why did u not tell aunty uncle that u are in Mumbai….

K: Kripa took a deep breathe….I don't know…

A: Kripa…

K: Let it be Angad…I don't want to explain my self to you any more….ok…

A: Yeah…I know…he said sadly looking away.…Kripa turned around at that….cursing herself…to make him sad….She was about to tell him sorry when they heard the car approaching.
They both got up and saw prithvi and mishti coming …..

Prithvi gave a small gift to Kripa…

P: Here Kripa…I kept my promise….He gave a small gift pack to her…Now remember to keep ur promise……

Kripa understood what he got…the photos…

K: Thanks Prithvi….

Prithvi nodded and Kripa smiled at him in understanding….Mishti knew what was in it…so she did not ask…While Angad just kept quite….He could not ask any thing and just kept looking at their silent understanding with a deep sigh in side and resentment too………She excused her self and went inside to keep the gift in her purse…..so that she won't forget it…

Night went smoothly……Harshini came and went early…as she had to go to a friends house…for a reunion party…of friends in college….Aliyah also went quickly as she had to do her homework and Kartik was tired , so he went to take rest….Prithvi was flirting and Joking with Kripa……shamelessly..and Kripa was enjoying his company…Kripa knowingly tried to be cheerful with Prithvi…so that no one suspect her of her heart break…but she kept looking longingly at Angad…when she thought no one was looking at her…….But Angad….was burning in rage…………..He did not like it….But….he had no right to interfere in Kripa's life…or did he?….Dadi had already retired…..after Kartik …

Prithvi and Mishti took leave…leaving Kripa and Angad all alone….Kripa started taking out all the glasses to sink…and started cleaning the table…..Angad did not move and just sat on the couch…and kept looking at Kripa….who was trying to avoid any eye contact with him…..When atlast she was finished…she told Angad to leave her at Harshini's house…..
She started taking her purse and leaving…when Angad held her hand………Kripa waited for him to speak…and he waited for her to turn around so he can look in her eyes and tell what she is thinking……Kripa had tears in her eyes….She did not turn…so Angad grabbed her arm and forced her to turn………he lifted her face to look in her eyes…..when a drop fell out of her eye………….Angad couldn't take any more……….It was as if he knew what she was thinking…….He grabbed her with both hands and bought her close…..and hugged her tightly…. kissing her neck and hair…… He knew…there was some emotion…some bond which was tying them…They did not have this bond before….This was so much different than what they have shared…….He did not know what he was doing was right or wrong…but what he felt for Kripa was so much stronger than every thing…that he could not control himself……It felt incredible to loosed him self in her arms….it felt perfect…….it felt…..as if nothing else matters than what was in between them…..

A: Kripa….

K: Angad….

A: Whats happening here…..? Do u feel the same way as me………?

K: I don't know…………… she lied….she could never tell the truth….But she wanted to feel him once before she left him………She wanted to feel his strong arms….his warm touch….his breathe….just once she said to herself…..That would be enough for her for the life time………..She could live forever with his memories………All thoughts of right and wrong gone…….but just the way they felt mattered……It felt wonderful…..

Angad kissed her neck…her forehead…cheeks….his hands moving restlessly on her back……………Savoring the moments………..Finally…they moved out and looked at each other…..I want to tell u some thing………..said Angad….Dadi came out of her room at the same time…She could feel the tension in the room…….
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ugghh why did dadi came to interupt them 😆
amazing part
cont soon

_______
~Sana~
ridizzz thumbnail
Great part.
liked it.
plz cont. soon
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow such a wonderful part!
romance is in the air 😳
angad has started realising his feelings towards kripa , hope he confessess soon!
can't wait for the next part!