KYPH: Soul Mate Part 6 Pg. 8

Sonikuri92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Since I will be having a lot of time from now I decided to start another Fan Fiction. I will be continuing Shaadi and this one if I get the response I am hoping for.

Soul Mate

Destiny decides your soul mate; it decides how and when you meet with your soul mate. That's the story of Angad and Kripa.

They know each other for only a week…but they are getting engaged.

Their parents aren't forcing them…but still they are getting engaged.

They are not in love with each other…but they are getting engaged.

So why are they getting engaged?

Destiny is the director and all of us are its puppets doing what it wants us to do... Edited by Sonikuri92 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
I wonder why they are getting engaged? hmm sounds cool!! continue soon!
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Continuee soon hun, & do read mine,]My, FF- KASHISH.
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice concept and gr8 intro
cont soon

_________
~Sana~
meme25 thumbnail
hey.....cool ff.......rly interesting intro.........i wonder how love binds ak together........i already am reading ur other ff and i hope there'll be more updates........but its great to know that ur starting another one..........i'll be looking out for this one as well.........anyways hope to see the first part of this ff up soon...........in other words, continue soon!!!!
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
do cont soon sounds very interesting
😛
mintfresh thumbnail
sounds nice
plz cont soon
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sounds interesting
start soon
Sonikuri92 thumbnail

Soul Mate

Part 1

A girl surrounded by a few girls is coming down the stairs; she is wearing a pink lehnga with silver embroidery with matching jewelry and make up which enhances her natural beauty. Her name is Kripa Sharma, the daughter of Surya and Gayatri Sharma; she is sweet and very traditional. Today is her engagement to the guy of her dreams….NO its not to the guy of her dreams its to the guy standing next to her dad, Angad Khanna the song of Naina and Dilip Khanna…he is getting engaged to the girls of his dream…NO he barely knows this girl but is getting engaged to her. They are not even that good of friends, but are getting engaged.

Kripa comes down and is standing in front of Angad, they both look at each other, and both of them soon exchange rings. Everyone in the hall claps for them thinking that both of them love each other but the truth be told this is all one misunderstanding created by Anjali, Angad's sweet sister who just loves to irritate him, but its not exactly her fault actually its no one's fault. Now Angad and Kripa can just tell everyone the truth but if they do their parents will be extremely hurt, and both of them don't want that because both love their parents to death. Why wouldn't they, their parents sacrificed so much for them.

The DJ soon starts playing the music, everyone is enjoying except Angad and Kripa, they both don't dislike each other but they don't like each other enough to get engaged. They both want to yell at Anjali but they can't because they really can't blame her. They were just helping Josh, Kripa's brother express his feelings to Aaliyah, Kripa's best friend.

"Angad we need to do something to get out of this mess." said Kripa

"I know we do but I don't know what to do." replied Angad.

As they were talking guests came up to them, congratulating them. As they guest left Anjali came to both of them.

"I am sorry, but I've been trying to think of an idea to get you out of this situation." said Anjali

"I wish you would stop doing that." said Angad

"Bhai…its really not my fault…mujhe kya pata tha ki you to were helping Josh…I thought ki you two love each other but don't want to tell mom and dad because you were scared" She acted that she was about to cry.

"Its ok Anjali...its not your fault it was all a misunderstanding" said Kripa

Naina and Dilip came up to them. "Angad…Kripa what are you to doing here go and dance…its your engagement you both should enjoy" said Naina

"Yes…you both should go and enjoy…jab shaadi ho jayegi to enjoy karne ke liye waqt bhi nahin milega" said Dilip

"Dilip" said Naina giving him a stern glance

"Just joking…now both of you go and dance."

Angad and Kripa both went to the dance floor while the DJ put on Aahista Aahista from Silsilay.

Aahista aahista youn dil mein aaiyeAahist aahista yeh dil chhoo jaiyeAahista aahista youn dil mein aaiyeAahist aahista yeh dil chhoo jaiyeMere dil ki dard ki dawa de jaiye Aahista aahista youn dil mein aaiyeAahist aahista yeh dil chhoo jaiyeAahista aahista youn dil mein aaiyeAahist aahista yeh dil chhoo jaiyeMere dil ki dard ki dawa de jaiyeAahista aahista youn dil mein aaiyeAahist aahista yeh dil chhoo jaiye Nigahein bani hain dil ki zubaanAb to samajh lo yeh ishaareChhupi dhadkano mein meri dastaanAb to samajh lo yeh ishaareAap ke ishq mein mehke jaa raheinYeh mere jism-o-jaanAahista aahista youn dil mein aaiyeAahist aahista yeh dil chhoo jaiye Mohabbat ke lamhe pirota hai dilAap ki yaadon ke sahaareKhayalon mein khud ko dabota hai dilAap ki yaadon ke sahaareAap se dillagi bani dil ki lagiOh mere rehnoomaAahista aahista youn dil mein aaiyeAahist aahista yeh dil chhoo jaiye Mere dil ki dard ki dawa de jaiyeAahista aahista youn dil mein aaiyeAahist aahista yeh dil chhoo jaiyeAahista aahista youn dil mein aaiyeAahist aahista yeh dil chhoo jaiye They both were quiet while dancing but their eyes were talking. Telling each other something that only their souls could understand. By the end of the song they were so close that they could feel each others breath. They both parted reluctantly at the end of the song.
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 part
lolz coz of anjali's misunderstanding ak r getting engaged
thx anjali 😆

_________
~Sana~