fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Salman to go to jail

A Jodhpur Lower Court has, rejected Salman Khan's appeal in the Chinkara poaching case. Salman will now have to go to jail.

Salman was sentenced to 5 years imprisonment by a Lower Court. He will be surrendering on Monday before the Sessions Court.

Salman's lawyer has said that they will file a revision petition before High Court . But he will spend at least one night in jail.

Salman was not present in the Jodhpur Court. His sister Alvira made it to the Court on his behalf.

• Samriti Grover & Deepak Tiwari
  • Friday, August 24, 2007

• < align=center marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="googleDisplay.htm" Border=0 width=250 scrolling=no height=250>

***Viewbie's Note: Please post all articles regarding Salman's verdict in this sticky....and new thread made in regard to this will be closed.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friskysam thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    RUBBISH 😑 😑

sanjay gets 6 years for possessing a gun

salman gets 5 years for killing a DEER

and people who kill other people go scott-free....wah wah   πŸ˜‘
    friskysam thumbnail
    did the law punish those who do tiger-poaching...........NO

its only celebrities tht are being targetted........rubbish 😑 😑 😑
    friskysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:Aphrodite:.

salman also ran over homeless people

and its not about killing a deer, its about killing endangered species and breaking the law.

I am sure Salman will buy his way out of jail as he always does. Justice will never be served in India as long as you have money.

if it was abt the homeless people ,i wld have agreed

my question is everyone breaks the law,how come they arent punished

remember the nithari case,tht moninder who abused n killed innocent children............wht happened to him

friskysam thumbnail

How do you know they are not punished? Just because some criminals are walking free doesn't mean everyone else should as well? If you are worried about India's justice system not doing enough to send criminals behind bars then shouldn;t you be happy that this time they are sending a killer behind bars?

or is it only because you like him as an actor that you are even caring about unfairness and justice system?

thts my point...........if they wld have been punished we wld have certainly known

and no salman is not my fav actor.

as u said tht some go to jail while others go scott-fee................isnt indian law supposed to be fair n equal to all..............

pinky no1 thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    all rubbish indian law 😑 chinkara my foot.
    now all SALMAN KHAN haters  again here n start bashing.
    SALMAN KHAN rocks Edited by pinky no1 - 16 years ago
    radha_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky no1

all rubbish indian law 😑 chinkara my foot.
    now all SALMAN KHAN haters  again here n start bashing.
    SALMAN KHAN rocks

agree pinky.........agar unke fav. star ko hota then they would also hv been pissed

friskysam thumbnail

LOL not all of them are as popular as Salman Khan. Would a normal criminal get the same coverage as him? hell no

I don't watch desi news very often but every time i do, they are always talking about some rape or some murder or someone being arrested. because they are your average criminals you don't hear about them but that doesn't mean they don't go to jail

if a normal person had done the same thing, do you think he would get bail and get prefrential treatment as he does? hell no. India is a country where money buys anything.

Gosh

u have said it urself....................just becuz salman is popular,he is being targetted.Afterall everyones knows him na

Are the rapists punished..........nope,most of them flee after committing the crime n since nobody recognises them,they go scott-free

pinky no1 thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah luckily my fave actor never pulls these stunts..or wait could it be that i wouldn't like him if he repeatedly broke rules and pulled these sheninigans. I am not a biased person who would treat someone like god and turn a blind eye to their mistakes and crimes..

dont give us lecture.if u r Salman hater fine now dont try to create any fight here.

Edited by pinky no1 - 16 years ago
    friskysam thumbnail

LOL so he is a victim here? They can't obviously report every single crime that happens in India but because he is a celebrity that a lot of kids look up to, it became a news..Just like all those DUI offenses by celebrities in Hollywood. They are victimized too? HAHAHAH OKAAAAAAAAY

if Salman was a nobody with no money or power, he would be in jail and no one would even care. So who is at a benefit for being a celebrity and being rich?

if salman was a nobody,he wld have feed without being recognised the chapter wld have been closed

btw,can  i know ur name😳