nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

I like one thing about india forums, there is bias with every fan but there isn't just targeting one actor, but recently on reddit, all there is on the gossip topic are negative sl..shaming topics about deepika padukone.  fighter isn't even a romantic film but so much about hrithik and deepika fooling around,  started with gehrayiyaan, with deepika, that there is open marriage etc.   when kareena or other actresses in relationships do kissing scenes etc, they're called professionals , and for deepika it goes straight to open marriage.  no comment about shaming hrithik in the  same scenario even though he is in a committed relationship too...just always about deepika.   very sad, especially since she has been open about all her relationships since her debut and not one to date married men etc....

Edited by nonam - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reddit is a toxic cesspool anyways 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sult-shaming women is never okay. Idk if they do this to rile up Deepika fans or they truly believe this. Any reason is invalid in this case. 

nonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Sult-shaming women is never okay. Idk if they do this to rile up Deepika fans or they truly believe this. Any reason is invalid in this case. 

agree, even I slipped in my topic, "going around with married men etc", it's the married men who are more at fault than any woman...

Edited by nonam - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It's nothing one can change imo...one can either ignore it or counter it with valuable arguments.

I hope, Deepika ignores it.

Bashing & Co certainly is 2/3 of social media comments. I concentrate on this forum and don't waste my time on twitter, reddit & Co.

Even here are members who only go into threads to spread negativity and provoke fans.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

when kareena or other actresses in relationships do kissing scenes etc, they're called professionals , and for deepika it goes straight to open marriage. 

No that’s not true. Tripti was insulted by Deepika fans for her animal scenes 

Irony 

nonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No that’s not true. Tripti was insulted by Deepika fans for her animal scenes 

Irony 

am not talking about fan wars, I am talking about deepika getting more than her share, anyone doing the same for tripti isn't right either.  

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

if dp did that kambakkht ishq movie that kareena did all those kissing scenes with akshay, she would've been trashed. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, deepika fans are doing exactly the same thing to ranbirsmiley24 Not only in reddit but also in this forum, therefore it is not about women or men

Originally posted by: Terenaina

if dp did that kambakkht ishq movie that kareena did all those kissing scenes with akshay, she would've been trashed. 

Why?