Other Shows

Galery for Pics/Articles/Vids-No Comments

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Previous Topic reached above 100 Pages, so please use this new thread from now on.

Please post all articles/Pics/Videos related to KYPH cast in this thread.

Comments not allowed - This is Just a Gallery to post Pics and Articles.

Link to previous topic-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/636502
Edited by buttercup - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edited by queenkumar - 16 years ago
sabotages

Iqbal Khan has learnt it the hard way that when you are down-but-not-out, you must never open your big mouth to brag. The ex-Balaji soap queen's blue eyed boy first walked out of her show Karam Apna Apna — saying he needed time for himself as he was over worked — and then when he landed a plum role in StarOne's next recently, went tom-tomming all over town about how he was making a great comeback with "a Miditech show on StarOne." It was an action-adventure show based on the lives of air force cadets for which he was offered huge money. He had begun shooting too.

But the next morning he was written out of the show with no explanation given. News is that Ekta sabotaged Iqbal's comeback. One hears Balaji and Star Plus have a contract which does not allow any ex-Balaji actor to work for a Star Plus show that is produced by another company.  The newly married actor sought Madame Kapoor's blessings, but she said "I love you Iqbal, but can't break the rule."  So apna Iqbal is back in the struggler route. He is still waiting for a role.

When contacted Iqbal refused to comment. "I wouldn't like to get into any controversy. I am a firm believer in destiny. My faith in the Almighty is unshakable. I believe that one should put in his best efforts and leave everything to God," he said.  He refused to say anything on the show or the kind money he was offered. He also refused to say whether he will make his comeback on TV with the same production house. "I really don't know... but I am going to return very soon," was his vague reply.

Ask him whether he regrets quitting Karam... and Balaji, he says he has no regrets whatsoever. "I quit the serial because I didn't want to do any kind of work that would have gone against my image, personality and belief or which would have attracted criticism," he said tersely, sounding obviously hurt about the turn of events.  Tell him that recently on Koffee with Karan Ekta said Iqbal was the Shah Rukh Khan of TV, he says, "That's very nice of her and I take it as a big compliment." Iqbal doesn't mind working for a Balaji again, "But it will all depend on the kind of serial and the role," he adds.

However, rumour is the show is very much on and will be aired soon. "Iqbal is doing the show," says Ajay Vidyasagar, Star India's senior vice-president, content and marketing.  When asked about the contract Star has with Balaji that bars ex-Balaji actors from doing a non-Balaji show for Star Plus, Vidyasagr says, "It's all nothin media speculation. There is an understanding between Star and Balaji on casting actors but it pertains only to Balaji shows only. No company can interfere with our dealings with another company."

Deccan

I will try to keep this reply thread updated for all my lovely friends so they don't have to page hunt for information!

Sandipan Dalal

This time on our weekly star trek we take you to Iqbal Khan's pad. Read on to know more about his morning rituals, gadgets and prized possessions
TEA FOR TWO

Whoever said that old habits die hard, said it right. Ever since he moved in to the city, Iqbal's morning rituals include making tea. With parents living in Srinagar, the actor has been pretty much managing the kitchen. "I think I can toss up a meal," he says.  Even during the shoot, he makes tea in the morning for himself and his wife Sneha. The only difference is that his kitchen has seen a drastic change in size. "I love my kitchen. It is pretty big."

THE TABLOID JUNKIE

Mornings are usually spent at the dining table with a heap of newspapers. "I can give a lecture on tabloid war," he says. These days he is reading books on the evolution of film academies in New York. "My mornings are usually lazy. I keep whiling around before hitting the gym," he says.

MY WIFE KNOWS BEST

Even before he moved into his spacious Yari Road (Andheri West) apartment, he has been spending on gadgets. Having said so, he is not too fond of gadgets. It's all for wifey Sneha. "I have no clue about these gadgets but my wife knows them best. She has been acquainting me with the PlayStation 2 and our laptop. She even reprimands me when I'm not handling them with care," he says. His latest buy includes a pink iPod and an external hard drive.  

BEDROOM BYTES

His favourite corner is, however, in his bedroom. He simply can't sleep on any other bed. "I have to hit my bed otherwise I will be restless all night," he says. His wife loves soft toys and he shows off a chipmunk with hot red lip marks on its cute derriere. "Press it," he says. He offers a reassuring looking at resultant apprehension. And the chimp makes funny monkey chattering noises!  Apart from other knick-knacks his room is dotted with photo frames. His prized possession is a small photo frame that has pictures of his parents. He explains, "This particular photo frame is always next to my bed. I carry it whenever I'm travelling and putting up in hotels. In fact, it is the first thing that I see every morning." 

Here is the link to article posted!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/City_Supplements/P une_Times/I_want_to_move_away_from_soaps_/rssarticleshow/210 4625.cms

Here is the other article with link:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/City_Supplements/A hmedabad_Times/Who_will_marry_me_/articleshow/2106981.cms

I don't alter articles like altered articles  posted on Picazo!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/City_Supplements/T V_ka_hot_male_kaun/articleshow/2115984.cms

Iqbal Khan
[11 Jun 2007]

' I have not seen it ( Karam Apna Apna) lately but the TRPs don't show a rise. It's not because I have left; it's because they have changed the timing. Today, it does not matter if an actor comes and goes. It makes no difference to the serial. – Iqbal Khan'

http://magnamags.com/magna_showtime//node/919

This is not KYPH so it can be posted seperately

www.indiatimes.com

login to epaper left side!

login

Bombay times

June 7th edition

Cover page! 😃

Video Clip on Iqbal Sbs June 19th

Channell Star News

Parde ke piche ke baat, he will recreate his magic on Star one with new show Choo Na Hai Asmaan!

http://www.zippyvideos.com/9994894507107396/iq_sbs_619/

Posted: 23 June 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Moderator's Note:
Seems some of you have decided not to leave the habit of attacking fellow members or the stars. It has been clearly mentioned in the rules that such acts will have to face action.

Take it as the last warning. Don't force us to again make the rules stringent that you all are unable to post or discuss anything. This topic is being kept open but if any more such posts and rest assured the topic will get closed. Articles will not be allowed to be discussed, instead only allowed to be posted here.

So behave now all of you.

IF Dev Team

Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

chilllaxx guysssss

LadyZaib... and everyone else...

watch this sceneeee... forget ur fights and concentrate on and AK/ZK's quarrels 😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXUnOBi2xSE&mode=related& amp;search=

Edited by Yeah - 16 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Video of Kripa performance "soona soona" for all they KYPH fans.

http://www.badongo.com/vid/277249

😳 😳 😃
Muniza
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Dudes & Babes..

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 16 years ago
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail