berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok, u shud not even be allowed to ask the ques, shud i continue or not?,
once u start ur FF, u HAVE to continue, coz i get hooked from the first
moment!!! lol, nd tht's wht happened, this is AWESUM!!! i LOVE it!!! it
sounds cute & romantic nd i am dying to read a FF like tht, lol... Kripa's
entry was totally filmy, but i still loved it, lol... awww, Kripa has a cute
little crush on Angad, which i am pretty sure will turn into sumthing more
while he is there, lol, anywho, the sad prt is he doesnt know she exists!!!
CANNOT wait to read the next prt, u HAVE to continue soon!!! πŸ˜›
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome start!!! i totally loved kripa's entry! πŸ˜‰ ...and neev and prachi are in it aswell πŸ˜ƒ ...ur ff is awesome....u have to continue soon!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Shazia_haya thumbnail
hey that was beautiful...do continue soon.....I was surprised to see a new ff though....since I wasn't aware that you were gonna start something new 😳 but I'm very happy...
Chocolate_luver thumbnail

Originally posted by: kIrAn...E>GA<3

hey! i think it soundz lyke a TOTALLY great idea!!!! soundz cool! and yay! im ur first comment!!!

i love da song laal dupatta! and btw, the beginning sounded juss lyke da first episode of kyph, so ur first ch was totally cool! i luv kripa's character.

angad soundz funny so far! when their eyes met i thought of the song 'pardha hai' with rishi and neetu...

cont soon!!!!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

Awwww thankyou!!!!!!, yea I luv dat sng too, oh really never seen the first epi of kyph, aww thnx , ohhh yeh I shud have used that lol but couldn't think of a song, will do thnx

Originally posted by: Mimi_Rani

hun you should definitely continue, this is wonderful, just saw it right now, and cant wait for you to continue, im looking forward to this ff...plz update soon, cant wait...

Awwww thankyou, will do !!!!!!, thanks!!!!

Originally posted by: iamsmart

awesome intro and amzing part

i'm glad u started another ff

wow! can't wait for u to continue

_________

Sana

Awwww thanks!!!!!!, will continue soon!!!!!!, yea what can I say I jus luv to write lolz

Originally posted by: sameira-90

hey awsome part

continue soon

Hey thanks!!!!!!!, will do!!!!! Thnx!!!!

Originally posted by: Sabrinaa xo

nice part..and yea u should DEFFI. continue!!

Aww thankyou!!!!!!, will do right away!!!

Originally posted by: meme25

awesome story.........loved the part and love to read more
continue soon

Awwww thankyou!!!!!!!!!, glad you like the part, will continue soon!!!!!!

Originally posted by: popgirl

Nice part continue soon

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!, will post next part now!!!!

Thnkyou!!!, will do soon!!!

Originally posted by: IndianCutie13

great part
it kinda reminds me of pardes sorry if u didn't like what i said

Awww thanks, oh really, no not at all don't be sorry, thnxs!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: mintfresh

awesum start
looking forward for next part
plz cont soon

Awww thankyou, will be posting next part soon, thanks!!

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

ok, u shud not even be allowed to ask the ques, shud i continue or not?,
once u start ur FF, u HAVE to continue, coz i get hooked from the first
moment!!! lol, nd tht's wht happened, this is AWESUM!!! i LOVE it!!! it
sounds cute & romantic nd i am dying to read a FF like tht, lol... Kripa's
entry was totally filmy, but i still loved it, lol... awww, Kripa has a cute
little crush on Angad, which i am pretty sure will turn into sumthing more
while he is there, lol, anywho, the sad prt is he doesnt know she exists!!!
CANNOT wait to read the next prt, u HAVE to continue soon!!!

Lolz sorry!!, awwwww thankyou!!!!!!!!, yeh I second that lol I just love those type of entries gosh wish I were able to make a entrance like that somewhere lolz, yeh she doess hmmm let's see where their story goes, lol yeh it is kind of sad, will do thnks!!

Thankyou!!, will soon

Originally posted by: subhag

awesome start!!! i totally loved kripa's entry! ...and neev and prachi are in it aswell ...ur ff is awesome....u have to continue soon!!!   

Awww thankyou!!!!, hehehe thanks I loved writing her entry!!, yes it has neeve he's just so adorable I love np pair they are so cute, awww thnks, will do!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

hey that was beautiful...do continue soon.....I was surprised to see a new ff though....since I wasn't aware that you were gonna start something new but I'm very happy...

Awww thankyou!!!!!!!!!!, willl do, hehehehe yeh started this one since I finished unpredictable!!!!!! Yay over and done with lol, thanks!!!

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!, will continue now!!!!!

Thanks guys for your wonderful comments!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ‘ , posting next part right now
Chocolate_luver thumbnail

Part 2

Kripa ran back into her room and closed the door quietly behind her, P- so how does he look, K- he's okay she said lying, P- yeah yeah you can't hide it from me I know your lying , now tell me the truth, K- fine fine, but why don't you go check for yourself, when she was interrupted by her mum's voice, AN- KRIPA COME DOWNSTAIRS, kripa looked at prachi with nervousness, P- what why are you getting so scared, K- because he saw me staring at him, I'm scared and shy you know , P- don't worry you'll be fine, not set you dupatta properly and lets go downstairs, kripa put her dupatta nicely on her shoulder and went downstairs with prachi, as she walked down the stairs she kept her gaze to the floor , while prachi walked side by side with hair, when Kripa's mum came to her side and brought her in front of the khanna's while kripa kept her gaze stuck to the floor.

KM- kripa you remember uncle and aunty right , kripa looked up facing only Mr. and Mrs. Khanna, when Angad's mum stood up, AM- of course she does anjali, right she said hugging kripa , AM- beti you must remember angad?, kripa lifted her gaze from the ground to Angad who was grinning looking at her , kripa quickly turned her head avoiding to look at him, AM- oh and this is neeve Angad's friend, K- hello , N- hi kripa, he said even though he was too busy looking at prachi who didn't even notice him. KM- Kripa can you show angad and neeve to the out house please, Dadi- sorry anjali I hope you didn't mind, sorry for the trouble if only I had three rooms , KM- oh no it's fine, come I'll go set lunch up , and the three ladies went to the kitchen , while the men talked about business as usual, while angad and neeve just sat there, K- umm come this way I'll show you she said looking at neeve rather than angad, N- sure and they both got up and followed kripa and prachi to the outhouse, which is in front of the house, close to Kripa's room.

A- wow nice place angad said dropping his bag on the bed, N- second that, kripa and prachi stood there quietly, when kripa finally spoke, K- do you need anything else, N- uh no thanks were fine, K- okay she said about to leave, when angad stopped her A- actually I need something, no not need but want to know, what's with the spying thing huh? He said with on eyebrow raised , smirking, K- ummm, she said nervously, P- oh that uh actually kripa was sneaking back into her room, A- and who are you?, P- oh I'm prachi Kripa's best friend, N- and I'm neeve he said taking her hand shaking it, p- nice to meet you, N- the pleasure is all mine. K- come on prachi let's go she said dragging prachi away and they left. N- Angad what's this spying thing huh?, A- nah nothing, I saw her staring at me, N- you know her from before?, A- nah I heard her name, can't remember her or anything, but she seems interesting. N- Hmmm, she's very quiet and the shy type, by the way did you call miss clingy aka mishti he said laughing, A- please don't ruin my vacation.

After lunch , dadi, Mr. and Mrs. Khanna left for dadi's place to settle in and rest , since dadi's place was only 5 minutes away, angad and neeve stayed inside the outhouse, while kripa and prachi were in Kripa's room. At 6pm everyone had dinner, after dinner finished which was around 7 angad and neeve went back into the outhouse, while prachi went home, dadi, the khanna's left, and dev and anjali went to their room. A- man bro I'm so bored, you know we'd be parting right now, but no, N- man angad it's not that bad, A- hmmm I guess ,he said getting up heading towards the window, when he saw a girl in a blue A- oi neeve come here look who's that, they couldn't see her face because she was covering it with her dupatta, A- wait I 'll be back let me see who it is, N- angad what leaved it it's probably kripa, A- yeh but where is she going, N- what's it to you, A- nothing , I just want to know anyway I'm bored I'm going to see before she leaves and he left, when he reached outside she was already gone, when he smiled mischievously to himself, " hmm I guess I'll just wait for her."

Kripa came back after half an hour from the fields, she always went at night for half an hour at the same time ,to dance and calm herself, enjoying her time alone, she ran quickly through the gates, and making her way to the ladder , when all of a sudden she was pulled and placed against the brick wall of her house , she looked up and found angad holding his lighter , grinning, A- hmm kripa, naughty girl, sneaking out, K- oh umm, she was nervous, not only because she was caught but the closeness between her and angad. K- Umm sorry, she said pushing him away, when he grabbed her dupatta, but too late she had gotten away, climbing the ladder she made it to the terrace, she turned around to see angad.

Angad stood there, grinning when he through her dupatta to her, hitting her face , and he left, kripa grabbed her dupatta and went through her balcony and into her room. N- so where did she go, A- I don't,. know but she's one weird girl, I don't I asked her nicely and she said "umm sorry", he said mimicking her, N- hmmm, strange indeed, she one of those different girls, A- hmm, man let's do something , looks it's only 8pm and there is no way I'm going to bed , let's go for a walk around this area, N- sure, let me change first.

Angad and neeve left for their walk, while kripa wasn't tired, she kept thinking about the closeness between her and angad and she smiled to herself, and hit her head thinking about her little crush on him. She walked over to her cd player , and put on a random cd, she opened her balcony door and went on to the terrace , she opened her hand as the cool breeze hit her face, blowing her hair and she began to turn, spin, and dance to the song - Taal se taal mila- taal

Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Jindari behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja savariya
Aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Jindari behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja savariya
Aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

When she felt the rain touch her skin continuing to dance, her payals adding beat to the music

Saawan ne aaj to mujhko bhigo diya
Hay meri laaj ne mujhko dubo diya
Saawan ne aaj to mujhko bhigo diya
Hay meri laaj ne mujhko dubo diya
Aisi lagi jhadi sochoon main ye ghadi
Kuchh maine kho diya kya maine kho diya
Chup kyon hai bol tu sang mere dol tu
Meri chaal se chaal milaao
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

Angad and neeve came running back, nearly drenched, when Angad's gaze went up to the terrace where his sight landed straight on to kripa , who was busy dancing in the rain to notice him,

Maana anjaan hai tu mere vaaste
Maana anjaan hoon main tere vaaste
Maana anjaan hai tu mere vaaste
Maana anjaan hoon main tere vaaste
Main tujhko jaan loon
Tu mujhko jaan le
Aa dil ke paas aa is dil ke raaste
Jo tera haal hai vo mera haal hai
Is haal se haal milaao
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila

N- angad you coming inside or not, breaking Angad's thoughts, A- yeh I'm coming in, shaking his head he went inside.

here is the next part hope you like it , sorry if it's not good, and sorry i know it's a bit short πŸ˜Š

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago
damilola thumbnail
absolutely luved it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

it was fantastic

ctn soon
eternal thumbnail
hun that was wonderful please update soon, i cant wait for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 part

can't wait for the next part

lolzzz and mishty's entry

_________
~Sana~
kIrAn...E&gt;GA&lt;3 thumbnail
dude, he saw her dancing... πŸ˜ƒ awww, kripa is so cute and shy and angad seems lyke...badmaash. πŸ˜†

the part was AWESUM! i cant wait till the update, i seriously mean it too!!!! im excited about this ff soooooooooo much!

cont soon PLEASE!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3
saragul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome partcontinue soon please..