Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnu-gaurav

I 've heard I'm the ONLY male to survive or to visit this GGOG*!!!

Is it TRue?

*GGOG : Gaurav's Gang of Girls!!!!

GGOG....🤣 ..yes vinnu..u hv been the only survivor...(till now...kal raho na raho..kya pata..).....😆

Edited by scorpiongal - 16 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail

Maine to bohot mushkil se GC ka Glimpse catch kiya...... kyonki mere TV ke aage maid khadi thi ..🤢...VIPER aur POCHA lekar...😳.. aansu ki nadiyan saaf karne ke liye.......😭....jo DJs ki creative eyes se bahti jaa rahi thi....

Ahaaaa !! Mr Vinnu the Viper  ko akhir apna naya naam yaad aa hi gaya 😉 ...chahe poche aur maid  k bahane hi sahi 😆...apna ''viper'' naam yaad to kiya 😉 ..

scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: spian

I am wondering how will the charac of Abhi progress further🤔.... will he turn into a meek submissive person out to win the hearts of all or turn into a jovial pleasant man doing his job and nothing more or less. Or they will show an interesting transition by how he overcomes his turmoil, sort of self realisation, resolving differences with his father his views on violence, human relationships etc. Or the story turns him into a brave soldier who fights for his country thereby involving action so it becomes more of action thriller. This attractes the male audience and is different too.

Do share your thoughts on how the charac progresses now

LIRH..kitna mushkil question pucha hai aapne😭…..i'll surely fail…😭😭 but ok..bear with my feeble ponderings. 😉

I didn't understand well from 'meek submissive person'. If it means a person who is less authoritative and commanding & more modest or compliant person…then Abhi has been one but would that make him win their hearts or not ..is I just can't predict.  

Next is to be jovial….but he is jovial. And I would like him to maintain this quality.

Yes..overcoming his turmoils is good but it depends upon the ways how he handles those chaos…and I m a complete loss of saying anything..after seeing how the scriptwriters hv presented his dealing with them…so far. But if they go for introducing a new character (like we said as his love interest)…hopefully show can catch a good pace & we will be saved from enduring their indigestible presentations.

The last one is better among all…. Being an army based show…there sh'd be something like drills, missions…and for a change..we will get to see something meaningful.  😊

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spian

Yes'day was just a glimpse of GC!

So the Baal ki Khaal analysis is

He came, we saw,

he went we went!! 😆😆

he=Abhi(GC) we =(GC fc members)

🤣🤣🤣 👏👏👏 ....... lagta hai jaise ye baal-ki-khal analysis nahi balke sirf aik baal ka analysis hai 😆

superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

Yes..teena  I agree that….what I hv written is not complete persona of abhi…..because there are many many facets of a man's personality…some are hidden & some are apparent. Some are personal & some are open in public domain....it depends upon the very nature & behaviour(on diff. times on diff. aspects) of every individual that what picture of his/her personality …comes out in total. Persona is not only abt the emotional stance or abt only rational outlook..but it is sum of these two.  And what I hv portrayed is his emotional side mainly because his insecurities hv demonstrated his emotional longings and looking for a person to be called "love"..i stressed on emotional needs & there fulfillment. 😊

As for being a good friend or helping hand….I still think that these can be a part of anybody's nature.. & not necessarily the outcomes of emotional bonding. For instance..he shares a good rapport with 'alekh'..but it's not been attachment…it's been the understanding of each others situations. The way I feel is ..he is a nice hearted person who never abstains giving his love, help or support in full..but unfortunately has not got the art or perhaps the fate of getting the same.   I m not opposing ur view….but it can be a difference of our respective beliefs..and what I hv said is certainly influenced by my personal experiences. 😊

Abt relationships…I again agree that one needs to know oneself first…but as I said ..that they are way to self –discovery..so when u enters and lives a relation..u come to know more of urself..&  as much u'll come to know…that much u'll accept. 😊

yes shweta... I agree persona is not only the emotional side  but a complete personality.... since you have portrayed only emotional side of his persona... but have tried to project that he lacked emotional bonding in every relation so far... and is still longing for love.. the image of the character which comes to mind is completely different from Abhimanyu we see onscreen... again this is my observation.. so perhaps I can be wrong. As lacking emotional bonding as a son... I think I could see emotional bonding in the scene where he calls his father after Aalekh was beaten by Major Nair.  As a friend... yes now his friendship with Capt Rajveer is going through different phase due to many situations... but when he came to KMA... I could see bonding between them...infact I have enjoyed every moment of their friendship..(since I had little extra time in life..😆)... the moment when he hugged Capt Rajveer...and told him that " there have been differences in our point of views..but I have always respected our frienship.." and they both hugged each other.... infact I remember I had a discussion with lirh on the issue whether they should have patted each other while hugging. and I repeatedly said that since this was the emotional moment where Capt Rajveer was going for mission... so patting would have made it lighter. I had liked that scene as well... I also enjoyed their friendship in hunting match and while playing golf... I did not find anything missing ... and also story is projecting that he was a great friend of Naveen too...But all this again is my reading... 😊 

but I respect your opinion as you have said your writing is influenced by your personal experiences.😊

Yes I also agree ... you rediscover your strengths in a relation.😊

Edited by superbike - 16 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

hmmmmmmm..well i m seeing that few of us (who don't know the hidden story)..are really enjoying the fact that we hv got a new member...with a very attracting "username". 😆 actually even i m not confirmed that who is this member...but i wanna tell u guys that this is not a new member..BUT IT'S JUST AN OLD MEMBER IN DISGUISE. 😉 so..lirh..no hopes for more info.. 😭  AND THE TWO VICTIMS OF MY GUESSWORK ARE "TEENA" & "JOJO"....😕😕

ay Bhagwan ! kya zamana aa gaya  !  ajkal k scorpions itne intelligent ho gaye,   k bilkul sahi guesswork kar rahe hain 👏👏👏 😉

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahira_90

😊wht happend to my siggies?? 😭 I'm sure Shweta told U tht I wanted them on the first page with the Introduction so as new members of this club join in they will too get a chance to C the hot siggies & be able to use them!! CZ.. I did C U pasted the link to the shop the pg.67 but I mean who will go?? rite..if the Siggies R present sum1 might as well use it rite.. so here is the link to GC Fan club#3 pg.67 plz..Edit one of u'r post the first or the 2nd one on pg.1 of this Fanclub & paste all the siggies there!! 👏 😳 

mahira ji ,i had pasted your entire post of pg 67 on the first page but it took ages for the page to open ,so i removed that and only pasted the link......lekin agar aap kehti hain to phir se laga deti hoon 😊....khush 😃 😊

mahira_90 thumbnail
[quote=Jojo]mahira ji ,i had pasted your entire post of pg 67 on the first page but it took ages for the page to open ,so i removed that and only pasted the link......lekin agar aap kehti hain to phir se laga deti hoon😊 ....khush😃 😊 [/quote]

😉Hey! Jojo dear..thank U sho mch!! I knw it might tke like a few seconds longer to open but I'm sure it'll be more attractive towards our Fanclub!! just put em on 😃 😳 thank U sho mch!!

HASTA LAVISTA XOXOXO666666 <3<3<3 😍 🤗
vinnu-gaurav thumbnail
HI mahira.... did u notice i'v got my siggy back!!! 😃
scorpiongal thumbnail

HI mahira.... did u notice i'v got my siggy back!!! 😃

hv u asked ur 'siggy'...that why it dissaparated & where it had gone? 😉