Originally posted by: NarayaniShastri

please add me too....... 😛

oho didi ayein hain 😛 ...chacha ghalib ne aise hi occasion k liye kaha tha😉 :

woh  aayen  ghar men  hamare, khuda  ki qudrat  hai  🥳   

kabhi  ham  unko , kabhi apne ghar ko dekhte   hain 😳

aur sochte hain k aap aaj film premier mein kyun nahi gayien?😕😆

waise narayani ji fikar not..

aap jum jum aao ,apna naa add karao ,te feyr ithay hi reh jao 😉,

(dictionary😎 ::jum jum=wellcome ...naa=naam ...ithay=idhar )

spian wrote:

NarayaniShastri wrote:

Hi Welcome to the Fan Club😳, hope you will have fun.

Jojo will add you happily!!😉😆 she has certain effect of your username😆

....haan ji very very happily !😉 😆....
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey jojojaaaaaaaaaaaaan…the new FC…👏

Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sooooooooooooooo beautiful 👏👏👏. loved  it , loved it , loved it. 😃😃

The first thing I saw in morning & no wonder..since that moment a huge smile has captured my face….thank u sooo much jojo dear..for this wounderful gift. 😃😃

U r simply⭐️ "THE FANTASTIC"⭐️..and just one of ur kind…⭐️👏

Lots & lots & lots of love & thanks to u….🤗🤗🤗

Edited by scorpiongal - 16 years ago
scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

thanks shweta🤗 ,shvetal🤗,shahnaz 🤗,lirh🤗 ,teena😉 and narayani shastri🤗 ....thanks for appreciating my efforts😳 ...

waise making of this club was a pain in the neck ,literally 😭😆 ...kyunke aik to mera net snail speed 😡, uuper se mein khud sloth speed 🤢😳 ...meri neck ka to kabara ho gaya hai 😭 .....ab meri 7 janam tak tauba jo mein phir FC banaon 😉😆

arey..u thanked me even before my compliments....(lagta hai mein tumhaare dil-o -dimag pe chaa gayee hoon)....😍

and don't worry sweetie...u hv made such a nice FC that we will remember it till ur 8th avatar....😃😃😃

spian thumbnail

Yes'day was just a glimpse of GC!

So the Baal ki Khaal analysis is

He came, we saw,

he went we went!! 😆😆

he=Abhi(GC) we =(GC fc members)

Ok besides why the sunglasses everywhere they tag along like Mary had a little lamp!!!😉😆

But it would be interesting to see what happens next!

mahira_90 thumbnail
😊Hey! jojo dear..thank U sho mch for startin the new fan club in its new style & way..I love it but I think U forgot one thing!! wht happend to my siggies?? 😭 I'm sure Shweta told U tht I wanted them on the first page with the Introduction so as new members of this club join in they will too get a chance to C the hot siggies & be able to use them!! CZ.. I did C U pasted the link to the shop the pg.67 but I mean who will go?? rite..if the Siggies R present sum1 might as well use it rite.. so here is the link to GC Fan club#3 pg.67 plz..Edit one of u'r post the first or the 2nd one on pg.1 of this Fanclub & paste all the siggies there!! 👏 😳

Link to Siggie pg.67 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=659945&T PN=6 7

THANK U sho sho mch in advace I really appreciate u'r efforts & once again I love the Jojo style GC Fanclub #4 😉 its hot in its unique way!

Hasta Lavista XOXOXO666666 <3<3<3 😍 🤗
Edited by mahira_90 - 16 years ago
vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!👏

& CELEBRATIONS!!!!⭐️

& JUBILATIONS!!!!!

WE ARE SO HAPPY 🥳& LET THE WORLD GO TO HELL!!!! 😆

This time the journey was little more tough, more difficult but WE MADE IT!!!😈

EXCELLENT BEGINNING...... SO BEAUTIFUL & CHARMING!!!!

J😛J😃!!!!!!

BOHOT ACHHE!!!

WELL DONE !!!👏

Edited by vinnu-gaurav - 16 years ago
superbike thumbnail

Thanks Jojo ji for all your efforts and pains in the neck for making this fan club so special. 😊

Congratulations everyone for our lil cozy house no 4.
I wish we could name it "Gaurav chopraa lil cozy house no 4"... since his birthday is on 4th... so this number 4 might be important for him... just a wild guess. 😛

I copied this post from previous fan club since I wanted to comment on this one from quite some time now.. so here goes.

Originally posted by: whynot

Scenario one: In this situation, Abhimanyu falls in love with a girl who dazzles him... here, your choices of Gauri Pradhan etc would come in handy... in this story, the girl has to initially impress him... please remember that Abhimanyu is still someone who is sauve, charming when he wants to be, a lover of music, speaks well and is a very good soldier (remember the entire hawk-dove episode?)... the new entrant has to match him on every point, i.e. match him word for word, look for look, statement for statement... they initially may have a slightly competitive, slightly 'battle of the sexes' kind of relationship... where each is trying to establish his/her superiority over the other, circling around each other and checking each other's credentials out... the initial sparring can then lead to respect, a laying down of arms and a good humoured friendship with a lot of laughter... because this is how Abhimanyu is with his friends (remember his initial days with Capt Rajveer, before the whole conflict issue started?)... and in the course of that friendship, that bantering, due to some circumstances, she discovers his vulnerable side...the person behind the persona, his attitude to his father, to violence etc... and surprisingly, perhaps even unexpectedly, understands it (his problem with his lineage was something that Abhimanyu had once shared with Naina but it was too soon into their relationship to give it these dynamics)... gives him the right amount of understanding with the right amount of tact... and shares her own vulnerabilities in return... and this is where the friendship becomes deeper, warmer... the stage where one realises that while life can be lived without this person, it would never be quite the same as living it with him/her... and then the relationship could take off from there.

Shvetal… this sounds quite interesting.. though I dun think it may necessarily start as 'battle of the sexes' relationship… I would like to see Abhimanyu in a comfort zone with her from day one, where both have respect for each other e.g as in Abhimanyu's relationship with Naina.. though he was trying to help her, but both had a comfort, not competing with each other, naina was honest, controlled, soft , vulnerable at times but overall I find her a strong character. I liked their chemistry… Had it not been related to Naveen's murder, if enough attention would have been given to this… I could see the spark…. So similarly if we are looking for a new love story with a new entrant… we can have someone… where Abhimanyu can be just be himself, suave. charming, good soldier, intelligent. and the new entrant herself is also soft spoken, charming, can match him at many aspects. But I personally dun think this kind of scenario is suitable for daily soap.. it has the risk of becoming slow at one point… to keep it entertaining and medium paced , if not fast paced…. You need really good dialogues, good scenes and nicely thought of situations… because you are talking much more than simple chemistry… it wont be love at first sight. It will need some interactions... which are simple yet interesting, which are situational...yet seem real and natural,  once they have some interactions, they can reveal other aspect of each other like having fun, laughing together and some leg pullling. 😉 

Originally posted by: whynot

Scenario two: This is in complete contrast to scenario one... where Abhimanyu loves someone who is very upset, very unhappy... who brings out the tenderness in him, the gallant in him... here the new entrant would need to be someone very soft spoken, meek, mild and not visibly strong... that would bring out the protective streak in Abhimanyu and make him want to shield her from the wounds that life can give, wounds that he himself has lived through (trivial or otherwise!)... here, Abhimanyu would conduct himself differently... in the beginning, there would be an attempt to help, to bring her out of her misery... the friendship would be gentler, sweeter... and the realisation of love would be different too... the girl too would need to emerge from her sorrow and come into her own, bring out her latent strength... and in that process these two people could discover themselves and each other, themselves in each other.
The reason i am sketching these two scenarios is simple... to catch Abhimanyu's attention at the present moment, the person would have to be different from the normal in some way or the other... (of course, in a show, the basic premise is that all characters will vary from the norm in some way or the other)... but i think that when they show Abhimanyu so caught up in the conflicts of KMA, in the ordinary course of things, he may not fall in love.
And i think both these scenarios are possible... because Abhimanyu too is both these people... he has a protective, understanding, kind streak as well as a fun, sophisticated, suave, competitive side as well. (though i dont know how much of this will survive, courtesy the current track record of the show)

Somehow …I see better potential here for a daily soap… as people in tv are so perfect in showing girls… who are upset, unhappy at very aspect… but I would like to see a character… whose unhappiness, restlessness is situational, temporary… it should not be a permanent feature of her personality… I dun wanna see heroine crying in every episode… so Abhimanyu helps her find her inner strength back. Supporting her to fight back, at the same time being charming.. in the process of making her come out as winner… rediscovers himself. And then this relationship changes from help, support to a friendship where he also shares his vulnerable moments with her…  and the relationship blossoms from there in every scene.

Edited by superbike - 16 years ago
vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarayaniShastri

OHHOOO!! LOOKY LOOKY !! WHO's here??

Welcome to this new member..😃...... after all she has more pics here than the head of this family!😆

JOJO! kahan ho.😕...?? Fatafat in mohtarma ka naam add kar lo.... she was the first to post in this new club 😛.... dont waste time....

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail
Guys..... i have a few more reasons to celebrate.. 😳 ..I have completed full two months being ( read: trying to survive) with u today..... and MY SIGGY IS BACK!!! 👏
superbike thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiangal

And I agree…. .that Abhi has not been vulnerable all times. He is a good soldier, a charming guy and hv a very good understanding of human nature & persons. But still ..his vulnerabilities are a part of him.
Personally..i don't look insecurities as a bad thing. These occur into every person, time to time. Samay was also insecure & vulnerable….but his case was different from 'abhi'. Samay's frailties came into existence when a girl he wanted to marry with , dumped him for another guy ..so when he again fell in love ..he couldn't stand the hatred & rejection of rusty & turned an extremist to get her. His insecurities were occasional..or we can say that he was insecure only as a lover…not as a son or as a friend or as a businessmen or as a brother or as a person.
But 'abhi's insecurities are not occasional. his insecurities have always resisded inside him but they become apparent time to time. He lacked emotional bonding as a son, as a friend, as a teacher & as a lover too. Abhi is living his longing for emotional support & attachment since his childhood. Because he has always been treated on the basis of position and authority. His relation with his father has been less of a 'son & father' and more of a 'prince and king'.
His relation with raj lacked attachment because of their differences of ideologies abt violence & wars..being an army man. Again the 'position' in life stood between two friends.
His relation with his students again put him in his authority or power proving mess. Coz he felt that his students regard him as a teacher who failed to save his cadet & thus they will accept him on the basis of his power not his feelings.
Abhi's emotional needs have been, unrecognized, untouched & unrewarded. They never got a surface to come out & blossom completely. So..this time when I think of someone as love of life…I would prefer it to be someone with whom he doesn't hv to go in a process of "Competing & Proving." Because he has spent his life in this. As a son.he had to prove his dexterity to become a good prince, to become a good soldier with his friend & to become a strong & protective teacher with his students. Acc. to me ..Relationships are a way to self-discovery. They gives u a room to explore urself, to know urself, to understand urself in a better way, to spesk urself , to act urself, to realize urself & finally to accept urself..the way u are. So..i would like to see someone..with whom he feels being himself ..in whom he can rely without thinking that what difference it would cause to their relationship. Someone who can make him feel that he is desired and wanted the way he is..and he don't need to prove himself.

Hi Shweta... I wanted to write about it for a long time... but finally today i have a got a chance... so..
sweety… what you have portrayed is not complete persona of ABhimanyu. Though presently his character is misunderstood… as I have been told that it is going through resurrection on a daily basis 😊 .. but in the initial episodes … when Abhimanyu's character was established and was defined layer by layer… the person he was … can not be with a lack of emotional bonding at every level… he was a great friend, a supporter, a helping hand , very understanding, though uncomfortable with his royal background.. and all these layers are still present… though new layer is coming on fore time to time… so there is a confusion at times.
Sweetheart about relationships…you have expressed your views very nicely.. though I feel acceptance of oneself comes first before anything…First you learn to accept yourself… and then express yourself in a relation. About Abhimanyu's love story ..I have already written a separate post. 😃 Edited by superbike - 16 years ago