Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spian thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Teena wow what great posts!!! 👏 Pl continue the works 😳

Shevtal/Muneeza/Shahnaz/Immi/Maria/Shabnam where are your lovely posts ji?

Do Check out we have a new visitor and may just be NS herself!!! 😳 So think more info!!!! 😉
Hope GC visits the new FC soon.

Mahira i agree the siggy can be put for use on the first page.
spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnu-gaurav

Guys..... i have a few more reasons to celebrate.. 😳 ..I have completed full two months being ( read: trying to survive) with u today..... and MY SIGGY IS BACK!!! 👏

Yes Congratulations for your survival ........after its always Survival of the fittest👏 😆. See becoz of seeing GC ( & feelign J of the muscles😉) you started to went to Gym and look how it benefitted you😆.

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmm..well i m seeing that few of us (who don't know the hidden story)..are really enjoying the fact that we hv got a new member...with a very attracting "username". 😆 actually even i m not confirmed that who is this member...but i wanna tell u guys that this is not a new member..BUT IT'S JUST AN OLD MEMBER IN DISGUISE. 😉 so..lirh..no hopes for more info.. 😭  AND THE TWO VICTIMS OF MY GUESSWORK ARE "TEENA" & "JOJO"....😕😕Edited by scorpiongal - 16 years ago
spian thumbnail

I am wondering how will the charac of Abhi progress further🤔.... will he turn into a meek submissive person out to win the hearts of all or turn into a jovial pleasant man doing his job and nothing more or less. Or they will show an interesting transition by how he overcomes his turmoil, sort of self realisation, resolving differences with his father his views on violence, human relationships etc. Or the story turns him into a brave soldier who fights for his country thereby involving action so it becomes more of action thriller. This attractes the male audience and is different too.

Do share your thoughts on how the charac progresses now

Edited by spian - 16 years ago
scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: spian

Yes'day was just a glimpse of GC!

So the Baal ki Khaal analysis is

He came, we saw,

he went we went!! 😆😆

he=Abhi(GC) we =(GC fc members)

Ok besides why the sunglasses everywhere they tag along like Mary had a little lamp!!!😉😆

But it would be interesting to see what happens next!

WHAT CAN I SAY LIRH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...😳 WHAT AN UNCONVENTIONAL ANALYSIS...😆😆 WHAT A RHYME OF "HE & WE"....😉😳😳 KEEP IT UP....😆😆

spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

hmmmmmmm..well i m seeing that few of us (who don't know the hidden story)..are really enjoying the fact that we hv got a new member...with a very attracting "username". 😆 actually even i m not confirmed that who is this member...but i wanna tell u guys that this is not a new member..BUT IT'S JUST AN OLD MEMBER IN DISGUISE. 😉 so..lirh..no hopes for more info.. 😭  AND THE TWO VICTIMS OF MY GUESSWORK ARE "TEENA" & "JOJO"....😕😕

Yeh hidden story jaldi se batao and old member in new disguise ya old member in same old disguise😆....agar NS nahi hai toh kaun hai....apna mask utharo!!!😛

spian thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

WHAT CAN I SAY LIRH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...😳 WHAT AN UNCONVENTIONAL ANALYSIS...😆😆 WHAT A RHYME OF "HE & WE"....😉😳😳 KEEP IT UP....😆😆

thanks😆...episode mein mujhe baas yehi mind mein aya😆 and I did do that!!! trips to kitchen and .......😉

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

thanks😆...episode mein mujhe baas yehi mind mein aya😆 and I did do that!!! trips to kitchen and .......😉

Maine to bohot mushkil se GC ka Glimpse catch kiya...... kyonki mere TV ke aage maid khadi thi ..🤢...VIPER aur POCHA lekar...😳.. aansu ki nadiyan saaf karne ke liye.......😭....jo DJs ki creative eyes se bahti jaa rahi thi....

GC ki  look dekhkar hi main episode hazam kar paaya hoon!😆

vinnu-gaurav thumbnail

Yes Congratulations for your survival ........after its always Survival of the fittest👏 😆. AND THE BIGGEST!😳 See becoz of seeing GC ( & feelign J of the muscles😉) you started to went to Gym, I definitely dreamt of going to the gym, were u spying on my dreams too??! and look how it benefitted you😆.

I 've heard I'm the ONLY male to survive or to visit this GGOG*!!!

Is it TRue?

*GGOG : Gaurav's Gang of Girls!!!!

scorpiongal thumbnail

Originally posted by: superbike

Hi Shweta... I wanted to write about it for a long time... but finally today i have a got a chance... so..
sweety… what you have portrayed is not complete persona of ABhimanyu. Though presently his character is misunderstood… as I have been told that it is going through resurrection on a daily basis 😊 .. but in the initial episodes … when Abhimanyu's character was established and was defined layer by layer… the person he was … can not be with a lack of emotional bonding at every level… he was a great friend, a supporter, a helping hand , very understanding, though uncomfortable with his royal background.. and all these layers are still present… though new layer is coming on fore time to time… so there is a confusion at times.
Sweetheart about relationships…you have expressed your views very nicely.. though I feel acceptance of oneself comes first before anything…First you learn to accept yourself… and then express yourself in a relation. About Abhimanyu's love story ..I have already written a seprate post. 😃

Yes..teena  I agree that….what I hv written is not complete persona of abhi…..because there are many many facets of a man's personality…some are hidden & some are apparent. Some are personal & some are open in public domain....it depends upon the very nature & behaviour(on diff. times on diff. aspects) of every individual that what picture of his/her personality …comes out in total. Persona is not only abt the emotional stance or abt only rational outlook..but it is sum of these two.  And what I hv portrayed is his emotional side mainly because his insecurities hv demonstrated his emotional longings and looking for a person to be called "love"..i stressed on emotional needs & there fulfillment. 😊

As for being a good friend or helping hand….I still think that these can be a part of anybody's nature.. & not necessarily the outcomes of emotional bonding. For instance..he shares a good rapport with 'alekh'..but it's not been attachment…it's been the understanding of each others situations. The way I feel is ..he is a nice hearted person who never abstains giving his love, help or support in full..but unfortunately has not got the art or perhaps the fate of getting the same.   I m not opposing ur view….but it can be a difference of our respective beliefs..and what I hv said is certainly influenced by my personal experiences. 😊

Abt relationships…I again agree that one needs to know oneself first…but as I said ..that they are way to self –discovery..so when u enters and lives a relation..u come to know more of urself..&  as much u'll come to know…that much u'll accept. 😊