Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#003300 size=2>Exactly, it would be much better if you started decribing things in the scene etc. Yes, I know you're not writing a story here, but it would be better to write it in story format! Why don't you try writing the next epi in a play format?Continue soon!

see the problem is that i dont think it will look good if i put in play formate. Dont worry now that you guys told me to put more dispriction i will do so.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Good new to you guys all i am teaming up with one in only roja akka to write this serial. You will see humour and allot love soon in the up coming episodes. Tell the peoeple from other threads in the tamil section to read this serial you guys are going like what is going happen soon. πŸ˜‰

pokkiri thambi
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is it wow Punishment King and comedy queen join forces together. That will be interesting to watch. πŸ˜†
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pokkri26

Good new to you guys all i am teaming up with
one in only roja akka to write this serial. You will see humour and allot
love soon in the up coming episodes. Tell the peoeple from other threads
in the tamil section to read this serial you guys are going like what is
going happen soon. πŸ˜‰  pokkiri thambi

Awwwww , Pokkiri paiyya, we could have posted an episode
or two written by me/posted by you and could have had a
competition of sorts - ' guess the new writer"!!!!  ok, no problem,
yes, I am given the honor of teaming with a thriller writer - will try
to match up to his standards - Roja being Roja, will try to insert more
humor  -
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow......Pokiri thambi....You have proved that you can write.....good start da thambi Hats off to you........

now that roja is joining you....it is going to be thriller commedy....ha?

kalakkunga rendu perum.........All the best
Hosanna thumbnail

Two are better than one! So when will Rojapokkiri be featured? Will we be able to see them in the Kalakkal section as well?
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow...welldone my brother πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I will read your story as soon as I got some time πŸ˜ƒ

you and rojaakka teaming up...wow...cant wait πŸ˜ƒ
pokkiri26 thumbnail
you guys are so sweet hearted ❀️

Roja akka is going to read some interest episode you all for sure and i am 100% percent sure will like it. 😊

pokkiri26 thumbnail

Episode 004

Deepa just stood there like a hard stone staring at person she always wanted to love and marry. Finally out came the words from her mouth "SANJAY". There in right in front of her was Sanjay. Sanjay just looked torn in ragged dress, bleeding from top to bottom on his body. The unconscious male called out "Deepa" hearing this Deepa ran for him who was stopped Pokkiri. He said "where do you think you are going to Sanjay I don't think so". The rowdies took Deepa and dragged the poor female who was shouting for her mother and her love. Pokkiri with a evil smile told the rowdies "do your job". One by one they all were starting to punch and kick sanjay. Watching all this Deepa could stand it called Pokkiri "Naiya". The smirk on Pokkiri dropped on him and went towards her. She wasn't up for this but; Pokkiri gave her 4 big slaps against her face. Each slap Deepa got grew a flame inside her that burst into raging flames. Deepa got up and stood like a Bathrakali and yelled "Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyye" and took a log that was on the ground near her and started hitting Pokkiri so hard. Trying to stop the hitting he called to the rowdies "Kill Sanjay" now Deepa got really furious now she turned into a true Kali and ran rowdies and hit hard with force that they fell down unconscious. One at a time Deepa was hitting with dharma. Pokkiri's face turned into a shocked and scared face that he tried not show. Watching this from behind a broken shelf slowly took Sanjay leaving Sarani behind. Deepa didn't realize until that she hit the rowdies too hard and that Sanjay was missing. She got a glimpse of someone move from a distance where she was. Deepa knew it was Pokkiri with her love. Deepa yelled "Dei nilada" and started running after him. Bare foot deepa ran over broken piece and ridged floor but nothing hurt her. The chase was over yet but Pokkiri was too quick for her. Deepa running with all her energy stopped and fell down to ground and coughed really hard. She tried to get up but couldn't and fell down into the ground slighting fainting. Far ahead she heard a car leave and knew it was Pokkiri who took her sanjay. Yelling out with a low voice "Dei Pokkiri nilada" she fainted.

Deepa woke up and saw the rowdies surrounding her everyone with a angry face. Deepa saw one with a knife coming towards her. She tried to get up and run but the rowdies and caught her and was holding her. The rowdy with a angry face stabbed Deepa really hard leaving Deepa yelling "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo". Deepa got up with a quick reaction and looked around and said "That was only a dream". Deepa walked to the room where her mother was and saw all the rowdies everywhere lying on the ground bleeding from her head or legs. Deepa took her conscious mother and took her mother out. Just when she was going to leave a hand reached to her leg from the ground. It was one of the rowdies was getting up but quickly deepa got into her scandals and kick him with her scandals and got out the place. When she out of the place and safely reached home. Quickly she locked all the rooms and door and put her mother into the bed and went to get hot water. When she got back she massaged her mother head that then woke after a while and started crying when she saw her daughter. Deepa said "it all right nothing happened don't worry everything is fine" and confining her mother not to cry. Deepa told her mother go to rest and she will come with a hot coffee and freshly cooked food. She put her poor treated mother to bed and started to think about has happened that just gave her shivers. Deepa went to prepare food and while cooking food she was thinking to her self got a flashback of her past……………….. Freeze

comments are welcome:

I want to know what you like about this serial ? why?
Especially what part of todays episode? why?

Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  EPISODE  005

Deepa's  mother sleeps peacefully knowing that
Deepa is around. Deepa  is not able to sleep – her
mind drifts to the past and to her first meeting
with Sanjay……

Deepa was coming out of her evening classes.
She had a whole load of books – her friend Sonia
had a date with her boy friend and had to rush
out immediately after the classes. She dumped her
books to Deepa and vanished. Deepa was preoccupied
with the thoughts of her father and was walking
slowly with down cast eyes. Some one suddenly fell
on her and pushed her on to the floor. Her books
scattered all over and she could not get up as she
felt a heavy weight on her legs.

" Hey,who are you?? And whats up?? Is it some
kind of a practical joke??" Deepa fumed and
turned to face two deep eyes piercing through her -
She heard a deep voice saying" tsu tsu , are u hurt??
I am so sorry, Akshay was chasing me and I did not
see you coming. By the way, I am Sanjay."

Deepa gave him a strange look –" You did choose
an excellent time and location for this introduction!!"

Just then a little imp walked up to them and
gave a sweet smile – " Cant you people get up??
Can I help?" saying this extended a small arm
towards them. Sanjay slapped the little fellow on
his back with a smile and shooed him away. Then he
gave a hand to Deepa and lifted her up. Deepa winced
a bit as her ankle was sore but Sanjay was busy picking
up the books and did not notice the expression on her face.

Deepa felt a sudden shiver run through her – she collected
her books, mumbled a thanks and walked away with a
slight limp – not knowing that those deep eyes followed her
until she was out of sight!!!

There was some  thing else that she did not know then -
As he was picking her books from the floor, he managed to
catch the name written on the book - his lips caressed the
name "Sonia".....Edited by rojapoooo - 16 years ago