Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Shona94*~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: dudleysam

thanx star...are you in shock...400 watts or the regular...DPs 10,000 watts..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

I would say I am shock of the regular DPS 10,000 watts.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by superstar89 - 16 years ago
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay Sammy, first of all sorry for the delay as I was away from town summer vacations.... and secondly, superb!!! Mindblowing dearie.

Wow, for a moment I thought Dev to gaya kaam se, what with all bhoootnis jumping on him!!! I was flabbergasted with his reactions!! Simply superb and was trying to imagine every expression!!! hilarious too. But the end was beautiful. Lovely, dear and please be a good girl and keep continuing. Don't stop dammit!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
misty night thumbnail
Sammy My dear!!
                      Whad I Say!! Well, Here goes:
Breaking News:
                            " Queen X to confer Knighthood and an Earldom to DudleySam, in recognition of her miraculous, mindblowing, improvisations on the slightest hints of romance in goddamned soaps n keeping the ADDS ( Acquired Dev Deficiency Syndrome) patients in excellent spirits."
     ----KBC ( Kaajjal Broadcasting Corporation)
Footage shown:
           Queen X : We hereby declare thee, Earl Of "DEV"ONSHIRE and rise Sir Sam,the Red Knight of Romance.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ I know that you should be a dame n all that stuff but what the heck...this sounded more appealing to me. Am gonna take up ur advice n see what Khashish's FF does to me. Get back to you guys later. Till then.. keep it rolling.. Thanx..Ta ta..

Punch line:
Dudleysam? DeadlySam is more like it.

Love,
                       Gayatri..
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
Sammy dear, that was just FANTABULOUS hun!! i completly luved EVERY bit of it ๐Ÿ˜ณ!! Hats off to u!! ๐Ÿ‘...I could picture and feel the passion in every sentence!!!...Right now i'm totally out to words to praise ur talent cuz i'm still in Massourie ..๐Ÿ˜†..just keep up the excellent job ur doing cuz i'm LUVING every bit of it!!..
And yes, do continue, i'm waiting for the next part!!..

Alizaโค๏ธ
Anoli thumbnail

Sammy๐Ÿค— U r such a terrific writer! & Yes i m not saying for  the sake of it!๐Ÿ˜ณ I really mean it!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ U knw wt? I m sure Jyoti is gna love this surprise of urs!๐Ÿ˜ณ Imagine Dev singing those cute lovely English songs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ It was so beautiful!๐Ÿ‘ I m so proud of u Elder sis!๐Ÿค— Now coming back to 'Ann' i wud say what a naughty silly girl she is!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† She told Dev abt that Bandhu & Bhandi & also abt suhagraat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Omg...๐Ÿ˜ณ Kajal jealous of me?๐Ÿ˜† Erm,,, M in india! Wow, Sammy really it was mindblowing! I really enjoyed reading it! I was totally lost & i thought it was real & i felt like reading more & more๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Take Care๐Ÿ˜

Anoli๐Ÿ˜

xxx๐Ÿ˜

dudleysam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Okay Sammy, first of all sorry for the delay as I was away from town summer vacations.... and secondly, superb!!! Mindblowing dearie.

Wow, for a moment I thought Dev to gaya kaam se, what with all bhoootnis jumping on him!!! I was flabbergasted with his reactions!! Simply superb and was trying to imagine every expression!!! hilarious too. But the end was beautiful. Lovely, dear and please be a good girl and keep continuing. Don't stop dammit!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

hey sweetoo...๐Ÿ˜ณmissed you gurl...๐Ÿค—got a bit worried...as you were ill earlier....went on holiday๐Ÿ˜†...good...like apu...๐Ÿ˜‰hum bhi holiday par hi hain.๐Ÿ˜†..no on is watching the show...but goin crazy..๐Ÿ˜†on the forum...

did you like...the bhootnis...on it...so long wanted to write a complete dedication...didnt know how...and hit upon this idea when watchin kajus...ole epis...as RJ.....and with our special bhootni jyos....birthday it was a perfect opp......

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

dudleysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anoli

Sammy๐Ÿค— U r such a terrific writer! & Yes i m not saying for  the sake of it!๐Ÿ˜ณ I really mean it!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ U knw wt? I m sure Jyoti is gna love this surprise of urs!๐Ÿ˜ณ Imagine Dev singing those cute lovely English songs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ It was so beautiful!๐Ÿ‘ I m so proud of u Elder sis!๐Ÿค— Now coming back to 'Ann' i wud say what a naughty silly girl she is!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† She told Dev abt that Bandhu & Bhandi & also abt suhagraat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Omg...๐Ÿ˜ณ Kajal jealous of me?๐Ÿ˜† Erm,,, M in india! Wow, Sammy really it was mindblowing! I really enjoyed reading it! I was totally lost & i thought it was real & i felt like reading more & more๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Take Care๐Ÿ˜

Anoli๐Ÿ˜

xxx๐Ÿ˜

thanx sis๐Ÿค—

hey ann...did you like playing the conspirator...for jyo..๐Ÿ˜†.did you like your role...naughty naughty....by the way do you roller skate...in case you bump into DPS....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†pooochega woh.....

humera izzat ka sawaal...hai...sab tum hare khaadon par hai....

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

dudleysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliza*

Sammy dear, that was just FANTABULOUS hun!! i completly luved EVERY bit of it ๐Ÿ˜ณ!! Hats off to u!! ๐Ÿ‘...I could picture and feel the passion in every sentence!!!...Right now i'm totally out to words to praise ur talent cuz i'm still in Massourie ..๐Ÿ˜†..just keep up the excellent job ur doing cuz i'm LUVING every bit of it!!..
And yes, do continue, i'm waiting for the next part!!..

Alizaโค๏ธ

thnax aliza...i think kaju story lost its zing in mumbai and got buterchered in rajgani and completely annihilated in bhadrapur...๐Ÿ˜ก

so i took it back to mussoorrie...hoping to bring the ole kaju-devu back...of course without devus pain...and suffering...this is a new DPS avataar...same passion...but more masti๐Ÿ˜›aur gussa hai....par...pyaar bhi uthna hi jyaada๐Ÿ˜ณ

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

dudleysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty night

Sammy My dear!!
                      Whad I Say!! Well, Here goes:
Breaking News:
                            " Queen X to confer Knighthood and an Earldom to DudleySam, in recognition of her miraculous, mindblowing, improvisations on the slightest hints of romance in goddamned soaps n keeping the ADDS ( Acquired Dev Deficiency Syndrome) patients in excellent spirits."
     ----KBC ( Kaajjal Broadcasting Corporation)
Footage shown:
           Queen X : We hereby declare thee, Earl Of "DEV"ONSHIRE and rise Sir Sam,the Red Knight of Romance.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ I know that you should be a dame n all that stuff but what the heck...this sounded more appealing to me. Am gonna take up ur advice n see what Khashish's FF does to me. Get back to you guys later. Till then.. keep it rolling.. Thanx..Ta ta..

Punch line:
Dudleysam? DeadlySam is more like it.

Love,
                       Gayatri..

you havent gone to kashus FF....kya yaar...you are missin a treat of your lifetime...if you are an M&B addict...then thats the post for you...

waise thanks for the knighthood....par hazam nahin hoga...i cant ride a horse or a donkey.....they dont like me nor do i like them much....id much prefer to be an entertainner๐Ÿ˜ƒ....haso and hansthe raho๐Ÿ˜†...the idea is to lift the spirirts of my friends in teh forum...everytime it dips.๐Ÿ˜•..sammy will be haazir...๐Ÿ˜ƒattenshun๐Ÿ˜†

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
What can I say Sammy ,I m completely speechless ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...oh my goddd the entire part was dedicated for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...and well tell Ann that she comes under the 18 age group,which is the most dangerous period in any girl's life ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ..so its obvious that our MD was feeling a bit jealous ๐Ÿ˜› but devu knows very well how to cool down her mad dharampatni ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› ..between loved the song which Ann dedicated to me and my Goddd Apu sang it with his own voiceee ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ..this is the best birthday gift I can ever ask for ๐Ÿ˜ณ and sammy kya likha hai tumne ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ...u know the speciality of all the bhootnis ๐Ÿ˜‰ and u hv captured all their ideas in a brilliant manner ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...between who is the new girl ๐Ÿ˜•
Waise I m wondering whether the goat-bandar jodi will make an entry in radio city or not ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›