Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story

dudleysam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This FF is forever dedicated to my IF friends Jyo and autumn....for their support and encouragement....and all the bhootnis...on this forum...for their lovely posts

now we are entering into another boring 2 weeks of Adi goat saga...so time for some holidaying.....and masti from sammy😛

amidst...a request for the continuation of the old FF, where we had Kaju madam with a ML....and devu recover froma court case...accident and  KA behind bars.....

Prologue

In tune with the current happening i am changing the scene slightly....

DEv Pratap singh buys the ailing Radio Mussoorie and makes Kaju the MD as he wasnts to live like an ordinary guy...he takes Kajus ole job of a RJ...

Kaju has recovered from her ML...post suhaag raat.2..just for the record....Kaju was in hospital for a month as she is pregnant and wentthru a difficult period when DEv fell off the cliff....then there was the court case where he reveals himself...and clears her name...KA are sentenced...Dev...takes Kaju away....for treatment and she recovers under his care...and love....

DEvu has signed off rest of the property like Radiocity to NT mom who is recuperating in LOndon from her partial paralysis...with Panna Chhacchi and Nandini Bhabhi....DK are now trying to settle down in mussoorie...where they have bought a house next to the same cliff they met on

Pahua - we may not see him here....is now started school...same private school DPS went to...Mr and Mrs DPS are his proud....bhaiyya bhabi...

Ameesha is admitted to a mental asylumn.....with a goats syndrome disorder...it happens one in a million to people who talk to themselves holding their head at a 45 degree angle

Karan has managed to escape prison, he was helped by a mysterious lady in a black car.we may see some of him....later

Adi Maharaaj  who lives in Mussoorie- a yesteryear maestro in Indian Classical musical...was upsurped by his ex -w wife an upcoming pop star now settled in London with Angad, a has been pop star ...as his second wife....

Soniya Goat - a screechy, scatterbrained,.....aggressive business woman who wears heels in the hilly terrain of mussooorrie....and drives faster than a grand prix....is secretly buying up all the land in mussorrie (with the help of our own beefcake Dhruv who has an old score to settle)

Sunidhi Goat sr. - owns the largest publishing co. in America...is currently being sued by JK rowling for selling pirated copies of the latest Harry Potter book.so she is hiding in Mussoorie with her daughter....

they eye the ailing Radio Mussoorie now currently maanged by the young dynamic duo Mr and Mrs DEv Pratap Singh...

SP - has taken to looking after Hottie and her studies....ever since hottie has had a memory loss...about who her real parents are....

Ab aage

Part 1 : Mussoorie ki haseen vaadiyon mein

slowly They turn towards the ravine...he raises his arms high...the winds blowing his hair around his face...he is wearing a tan jacket....and dark trousers....which are flapping in the gusty winds...she is wearing a buttercup yellow dress...with a lovely cream dupatta....around her neck ...moving slowly stand in front of him and turns towards the ravine...raising her arms high....titanic style...pushing her head back till it touches his uprasied chin.....they then close their eyes breathing...deeply.....feeling their heartbeats...mingle with the softly humming winds....

but....suddenly....her dupatta joins the naughty winds and flies away...her eyes fly open..she whispers.....Dupatta...unthinkingly she lunges at it and forgets she is at the precipice of a deep fall...

she gasps as a familiar pair of arms grabs her...waist....her fingers....closing on his hand...as she gasps...Dev....she turns....as ifin slow motion....her hair...flying around her....face....radiant as it was a year ago....DEvv....her eyes soften...as his darken....still holding her...with one hand...he lifts his other...to push back the tendrils...his touch feather soft....

Mrs...Kaajjal Dev Pratap Singh....aap ka dupatta aur ye hawa...ka saath saath zanmon ka hai...aur humara...saath....sadiyon ka hai....softy...his voice mindling with the teasing breeze....He is lost in Kajus eyes....as the sweet tunes....caress their hearts which are ......movng as one....with the playful winds...recalling their first meeting on this very cliff

"Tum Agar Saath Dene Ka Vada Karo
Maein Yunhi Mast Nagme Lutata Rahoon
Tum Mujhe Dekh Kar Muskurati Raho
Maein Tumhe Dekh Kar Geet Gaata Rahoon

Kitne Jalwe Fizaaon Maein Bikhare Magar
Maine Ab Tak Kisi Ko Pukara Nahin
Tumko Dekha To Nazrein Yeh Kehne Lagin
Humko Chehre Se Hatna Gavara Nahin
Tum Agar Meri Nazron Ke Aage Raho,
Maein Har Ek Shaiy Se Nazrein Churata Rahoon
Tum Agar Saath Dene Ka Vada Karo......

😳Mr and Mrs DEv Pratap Singh standing at the very edge of the spot they met...or were made to meet by the angels...staring at each other...arm in arm....lost among the lush green vales....around them...the blue skies above them....

Kaajjal - he murmurs against her ears...his voice caressing the tendrils flying around her face....still looking over th deep ravine...

If I had wings, I would carry the Moon on them

If I had wheels I would become a grand prix

You know what I have.....Kajjal smiles putting her head back...just a little...what.....she mumurs closing her eyes....waiting for his lips...to tease her...hair...to...slowly....raise the warmth in her veins....to...make her put her arms...around his neck...and.....then he brings arms down and tickles...her....she gasps....and turns...Dev...no...no...i am ticklish...he laughs and tickles her....under her ribs...nahin..dev...she gasps...running away...stop...it...dev...she laughs he chases her....and she runs....finally she stops....holding her sides...stop it dev...tears of laughter flowing down her eyes...he smiles....looking like a little boy....carefree....joyous...happy....he holds her by the waist...Dev...she looks up witha smile....then with a slight pause....DEv...a bemused question in her eyes....he looks at her....his eyes....soft,.....a glint in them,....truth or dare...he murmured....her eyes widen..Dev...No...a smile lurking in her playful eyes...he tightens his hold...yes...truth or dare.....she teases./...dare..Dare....and as he brings his face close...she tickles his ribs...and he reacts....ticklish as her...Kaajjal...no...and she tickles again......Kaajjal...she pushes him gently and laughs at the look on his facce...she runs as he chases...her...Dev...no...chhodo...it was Dare.....he pretends...to growwlll...i will get you....Mrs Smartt ass....

he catches up with her....lifting her off her feet from behind...she laughs...no Dev....he holds her tight to his chest...and nibbles her neck....hmmmmphf....little tease....she giggles....Dev you are tickling me....she laughs as he nuzzles...her neck...more....but soon....her smile fades...as his lips get serious....Dev...it was ...husky....quivers....her palm....slowly reaches to touch his cheek....caressing him.....her eyes are closed....he murmurs at her temples...you are as delectable now as you were....he nibbles her ear...and she graons,,..dev....he smiles...nuzzling the spot below the ear her earing drops off....he murmurs.....when i first caught you on this cliff.....i never told you...how i felt....she still had her eyes...closed.....trembling atthe sensations only he alone had the power to awaken at a single glance......

her voice.....slowly.....turning into....a whimpering.....whisper....no...you never did....he smiled.....his lips....slowly moving up her hair.....towrds her face...you smelt like the fresh morning spring.....i wanted to taste you...like i am now...feel your heart beat next to mine....like it is now....DEvv.....her hands trembled...as he turned her to him....cupping her facce...his lips...only...a breathe away from hers....open your eyes...kaajjal...slowlys she did....it fluttered slightly like a butterfly...her lips parted like two baby petals of a rose bud...Devv...her eyes....drowing in desire....taking over her....softly.....tadpao math....he smiled....and moveed away just...i havent finished...she protests...DEv....like a flower...teased by a bee...hovering over...her....since morning....Dont tease....she puts her arms around his neck...he sighs with a small tremor ...passing thorugh him..but holding fort.....just....holding her by the waist...pulling her closer.....

I wanted to kiss you then...as much as you wanted me to....wonder what would have happened if Idid...he murmured....his voice dropping as his face came closer.....she closes her eyes....Dev...why do you talk so much...she mutters as she pulls his head...to her....he groans...what have i got myself into....her last muffled words were....its called marriage mr DPS......

and the winds, the vales and the bue skies....join them for their second explosive cliff meeting.....

Preview : part 2 first day at Radio Mussoorie

DEvu and Kaju being sticklers for time race to Radio Mussoorie....Kaju on her bicycle..and DEvu on his roller skates...he has a new makeover....funky jeans,....baseball hat and floral shirts opne at his chest...he chews gum....and takes nothing seriously incl...his new boss....Kaju has to balance her role as MD and D (mad dharampatni and Dharampatni)...at 8am....MT waits with his chocloate...before the clock stikes 8 devu zips in...and grabs it...

Sammy😛

tell me what you think folks....

Edited by dudleysam - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sigh, whimpers, groans..... is all i can remember girl.......... Wow.... really beautiful and my weakness.... cliffs in mussourie.... hai, i wish they take the track back to mussourie or at least a pretend mussourie....... 😳

utterly gone with this romance dear Sammy thank you so much........ 👏

and the preview....bike and skates??!?!?!??😆 Okay miss hilarious please continue soon!!!!!!😆

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago
dudleysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Sigh, whimpers, groans..... is all i can remember girl.......... Wow.... really beautiful and my weakness.... cliffs in mussourie.... hai, i wish they take the track back to mussourie or at least a pretend mussourie....... 😳

utterly gone with this romance dear Sammy thank you so much........ 👏

and the preview....bike and skates??!?!?!??😆 Okay miss hilarious please continue soon!!!!!!😆

thanks autumn...if the prev FF was a rescue DEvu cum Raju act...this is a new era in DK romance....seduction, simplicity, nok jonk mussoorie isthyle....and the nights will be truth and dare sizzlers....all this and more while we moan and groan till the goat track ends...seriously....

sammy😛

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Hey sammy I m soo happy that u finally continued with your next FF 😳 😳 ...wonderful and amazingly written 👏 ...just loved the new setup of Kaajjal as the boss and dev as the dotting husband 😛 😛 and both once again cherishing their first meet at the cliff sounds soo romantic 😳 😳 ..the priview looks quite interesting with Dev's new makeover 😛 😛

Sammy do continue soon 😳
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Sammy! I loved the part where Devu was tarpoafying Kajju and tickling her! It just touched my heart. By the way, the goat family introduction was sooo hilarious. I just can't stop laughing at the way you described, the Sonu sis medium sized goat!

Zareen.
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh My Sammy. i told you girl, write about any other tarck and you will creat the same magic, and so you did. Wonderful 👏👏👏

starting from karan manged to escape from prisonw ith a mysterious lady in black car .. ahhh, so we know who is hoing to come bak.

hahhahhahahhaham 😆 adi's wife settle with angad ... girl where do u get these ideas.

ouch, u want to make sonia eveil here haan. and that too with dhruv .... huh ...

hahahahhahahahha, sunidhi sue for piracy of harry potter ... 🤣 u and ur sense of humor sammy ... wow ... 🤣

ufff, hottie has a ML too .... 🤣

Sammy i just loved the cliff scene. what a brilliant start to the ew story, DK back on their signature cliff and loving each other in the most beautiful,naught, passionate way. wow ... beautiful. and the way dev was teasing her and not giving her enough of everything .. ahhhhh, maza aa gaya ...

hmm and the preview looks interesting. Dev on skates 🤣 liked it though.

well done sammy, mindblowing ... cont. soon dear. 👏

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow sammy Ur FF just rocks..Plz continue... 👏
even i craked up abt Sunidhi being sued for piracy of Hapr potter... 🤣 🤣 and Ameesha in mental asylam!!!!! 😆 😆 😆
~*Shona94*~ thumbnail
Sammy great FF's you are doing a Gr8 job 👏 excellent work and you should contiune 👏
dudleysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

Oh My Sammy. i told you girl, write about any other tarck and you will creat the same magic, and so you did. Wonderful 👏👏👏

starting from karan manged to escape from prisonw ith a mysterious lady in black car .. ahhh, so we know who is hoing to come bak.

hahhahhahahhaham 😆 adi's wife settle with angad ... girl where do u get these ideas.

ouch, u want to make sonia eveil here haan. and that too with dhruv .... huh ...

hahahahhahahahha, sunidhi sue for piracy of harry potter ... 🤣 u and ur sense of humor sammy ... wow ... 🤣

ufff, hottie has a ML too .... 🤣

Sammy i just loved the cliff scene. what a brilliant start to the ew story, DK back on their signature cliff and loving each other in the most beautiful,naught, passionate way. wow ... beautiful. and the way dev was teasing her and not giving her enough of everything .. ahhhhh, maza aa gaya ...

hmm and the preview looks interesting. Dev on skates 🤣 liked it though.

well done sammy, mindblowing ... cont. soon dear. 👏

thanx kashish,..the harry potter idea clicked when i saw sunidhis reaction to adis arrest...so thoughtfull...lag raha tha...she is thinking of writing a book///...Aditya aapne...apni mummy ko pooche bina ye kadam kaise uthaya...😆

and soniya goat...with dhruv fit jodi...beefcake and goatbrains

Karan is the only character which i wanted back..he has class even if he is negative....in this goat parivar

but this FF is now on DK...stint in Radio mussoorie...you bhootnis are in for a surprise...surprise...

sammy😉

dudleysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: superstar89

Sammy great FF's you are doing a Gr8 job 👏 excellent work and you should contiune 👏

thanx superstar....this a more serious avi of mine...ahem...my goats are waiting

sammy😆