Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sammy woww I m loving this Radio city track now 😳 😳 ...Kaajjal as the serious bossy wife and our devu as the light hearted romantic ladka and their race to the Radio city 😳 😳 ..waah kya script hai πŸ‘ too good 😳 ...why can't our makers get such ideas 😑 ..between when is soniya coming in the picture to spice things up πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› ...and how r your bandhu and bandhi πŸ˜‰ and whats their opinion on the new monkey Shivaansh πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

What has gotten into you........??πŸ˜‰

I couldn't believe it was our whacky Sammy writing this FF....wow sammy you are multi-talented....very very impressive...πŸ‘

and without sounding redundant......your piece transferred me in to lalaland...where all dream scome true...where everything is beautiful & puuuuuuuuuuurfect and where our DEVU dwells with his beautiful Kaaj...ohlalalala.....😍

loved it Sammy...truly loved it!!!

dudleysam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveapu

What has gotten into you........??πŸ˜‰

I couldn't believe it was our whacky Sammy writing this FF....wow sammy you are multi-talented....very very impressive...πŸ‘

and without sounding redundant......your piece transferred me in to lalaland...where all dream scome true...where everything is beautiful & puuuuuuuuuuurfect and where our DEVU dwells with his beautiful Kaaj...ohlalalala.....😍

loved it Sammy...truly loved it!!!

thanx nupur.....and yes this whacko jacko...has a heart in the rite place...jahaan DPs ka mamla sab ko paagal kar dethe hain😳

sammy

dudleysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: superstar89

OMG Sammy you made me speechless this part was excellent and too good Radio city track is very going excellent once again hats off you derserve all the claps from me πŸ‘

thanx star..i am goin to have a special for jyo...psst as she wont be online for the weekend for her birthday...please load your request for the new RJ DPS

sammyπŸ˜›

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Sammy well writen Now we al are in lala land..Once Dev is on air we'll be glued to the radio..Between which station is it..I'll tune my radio in so that I can hear him 24/7/365!!!! πŸ˜‰ ..Please contunie soon part 3 mysterious call interetsting and spicy!!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dudleysam

and i am dedicating part 3 at radio mussoorie to jyo di....so this was on eis specially for you...princess...

sammyπŸ˜›

Aww that was soo sweet of u😳😳...I really had a great day with all your messagesπŸ˜ƒ..and Sammy tell your bandhu-bandhi to return back to India asap and do some jhaadu pochaa of all these endangered species of goats and monkeys😑

dudleysam thumbnail

this part is dedicated to a special bhootni whose birthday it is today 25th july 2007

part 3: jyoti special

DEvs propularity as RJ grows each day...Kaju is mighty pleased at his progress..but she is worried about the radio station finances...however decides not to worry him about it....but now there is another headache....as they walk around mussoorrie...girls come upto.///Devu and chat to him...to kajus irritation...and his amusement....while he unabashedly flirts with some....( ala raju)

ek din chalthe ...a young college girl comes upto him...on roller skates...and whizzes to stop...she ignores kaju who is at his side...and grins at devu...he raises a brow...and smiles his heart stopping smile....dev...sir...dev sir...kajus eyes widen...who is this girl using her...ole tag....Dev sir indeed....her cheeks flush...angrily as devu...responds...yes...my dear...the teenager...flushes///...

am ann....from london...i am your greatest fan...kaju...is stunned london./....DEv is also surprised...you mean you get radio mussoorie inlondon...he didnt know such a technology existed....she is slim, fair and has a breathtakingly warm smile....naah...am here visiting only and heard your programme....i know...all about your love story....this is kaajjal isnt she...hi...Kaju...purses her lips and gives dEvu a stern look...he ignores it...and turns to the girl gently....i am touched...so ann///..what do you wnat me to do....

Ann speaks excitedly....my friend...in fact our friend...Jyotis birthday today....she is much older than me....DPS smiles...another heart stopper...hmmmmm///...ilove birthday...Dev sir...ann asks shyly....will play a special request for her...please....DEv smiles...again...of course...

what song do you want me to play....ann thinks aloud...anything romantic...after all...Dev sir...aap toh...jaanthe hi hoge sabhi romantic gaane....Kaju fumes silently....he laughs softly...really...awwwww...thats sweet ...of you...alright i will play her my favourite song....happy...anything else....she shook her head...and then waved as she left...all my friends will be there...they are your huge fans///....

Kaju takes his hands...and turns him around...irately...Devv...you were flirting...with that girl...dev smiles...amusedly...shes is too young...not older than 18...cmon Kaajjal...his voice drops...you are jealous...she flushes suddenly...looking away...18 is not too young...she mutters...he lifts her chin with his forefinger...my beautiful wife...you look even more beautiful when you are angry....his eyes dancing lightly...she fumes....it is not funny...the way these girls accost you....beech sadak mein...this is mussoorrie...not mumbai....he shrugged...slightly...well she is a fan...i am sure...you had plenty when you were the RJ....now since you have become the boring MD....perhaps they have dropped...out...he runs as she chases him then she stops...realising she musnt run...she shakes her...hand promissing...reprisal...later...he laughs...shaking his thumb.... mischeivously

MT has his chocolate waiting...and the programme sheet...devu..tossses the prog sheet aside and says...today i am doing something different...Kaju is still irate and storms into her cabin...devu smiles..to himself and takes his seat in the recording room.....

gooooooood mmmoooorrrrnnniiing...mmmussssoooorie...this is your DEv....bon jour...madamoiselle....my lovely friend from London wants to wish Jyoti a very happy birthday.

A very happy birthday to you Jyoti from Dev....bless you...your friends are listening to this programme and send you a recording...she asked me to play a love song but instead am goin to play my favourite song dedicated to you by Ann...

here it goes....

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And i think to myself:
"What a wonderful world!"

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to my self:

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying "How do you do."
Thay really say: "I love you!"

I hear babies crying I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself:
Yes, I think to myself:

the surprise factor is...Dev sings it in his own voice......

and as it is a request hour...callers are online...suddenly he hears....more than a 100 sighs simultaneously ..he is bemused....he picks up one call...it was Ann..hey annn...did you like that....Ann...is almost faint....ohhhhhhhhh😳....what can i say...your voice is so sexy....Devu...clears his throat ...aware...kaju is lestening to every word...he can feel the mercury rise in the other room....

er...Ann...seems lot of your friends are listening...can you tell me their names...he is back to his cheerful voice....

Ann enthusiastically introduces them

this is sharmii - who coughs with each word...she is your great fan...beats up anyone..who speaks bad about you...ann laughs so does DPS...really...thanks sharmii...i will call you...whenever i need support from the pesky media...he hears a crash as sharmii faints.....

ananya - she is our captian...very stern and naughty...as well..she updates us live...on the happenings of dev-kaajjal our favourite jodi..devu looks dreamy...now thats one update i would love to have...escpecially if its about kaajjals secret thoughts...would give anything to knw what they are...mmmmmmmmm.....another crash as a bhootni goes down...

ann chuckles...Dev sir...sab yahaan crash ho raha hai...rehem khao...mere friends par///..he laughs softly...ok i will behave...whos next...and what does jyoti do...the brithday girl....Ann chuckled...poocho math...she dreams of tabelas...Dev is stunned...really...is she into the dairy business....
he asks innocently and gets about a 100 giggles in response....ann says...naah....but she has a secret agenda...clever...girl...apni...jyo..in fact she is getting married...soon...after seeing your fairy tale wedding...she is taking the plunge...devu smiles...right way to go...he goes into his kaju dreamland...siiihggghhhh...ann...interrupts his thoughts....

Dev sir - this is Kaj, a DJ then there is sharnu doctorji, she stays up late to watch your face.... and give us anatomy lessons.....ahem..ahem...DEvu smiles...ahem...i wont ask more...i get the point....there is a delicate flush on his cheeks😳...ann laughs...no thats our new friend...Ahem..we have all these...whacky names...

and then there is Zareen...she is a sweet girl...like..me...Ann...giggles...and your big fan///DPS drops his voice...to his husky murmur...hi Zareen...another crash....and he winces...Ann i hope everything is Ok....Ann laughs...all is well...dev sir....aap ki aawaaz hi itni...sexy...hai..aap ko agarr face to face dekhe...toh yahaaan...sab ICU mein honge....DEv....groans inwardly please...please...Kaaajjal....god save me...

Ann Continues...in the same enthusiaistic vein....

and the big guns kashish and autumn ....uffff...aap ke baarein mein itni khoobsoorat baatein likhi hain...dev sir...they have brougt your romance, your passion , your love...so wonderfully that....all of us have fallen in love with you....ann gushes...dreamily.... all over again...we are heads over heeels in love with you...beshaakkkk///

SILENCE...dev looks worriedly at the MDs door...he can feel...someone...banging their fists on the desk...taking a deep breathe....huh...thats nice...er... Ann anyone we have missed...he wish he could end this call...but this show was dedicated to jyoti...whole 30 mins of it....so he had to go thru....

Ann oblivious to the undercurrents giggles...oh there are plenty and all clamouring to talk to you....but they have elected me today...so unfortunately...its going tobe my gain....she laughs....

Dev takes deep breathe...phew...he can feel the sweat on his brow...ann...thats very sweet...any more requests...a voice comes in shrillyyy....devv..devv...

Ann..can be heard...hissing out Pssst...nupur...dont ...we had agreed...nupurs...french is impeccable as she speaks to dEv...spontaneously he answers in french...there is a shriek ...you speak french...he replies in french....ann..interuppts again...psst...nupur...this is jyos special...so quiet...Nupur...cuts in....devvv...are you planning to come to france...DPs really gets worried any moment now that blasted door wil open...and a furious....familiar figure wil charge at him...better end this show soon....

err...Nupur...abhi toh no such plans...do you live in france...nupur replies...i will if yu are going there...I will move....my sweetheart....Dev...swallows...his throat dry...his eyes glued to the door....err...that nice... nupur...his voice is weka with anxiety....s the clock is ticking so is something else...on the othe side of the door.....he wipes the sweta off his face.....

Ann takes over...sorry dev sir...some friends of mine are dying to see you...we dont get to see much of you these...days...all of us have decided to come to musssooorie....she gushes....he slaps a hand on his head...mar gaye...
ann gurgles on...and park outside your house for a daily darhsan...of your chaand sa face...you know dev sir...i even have your photo...under my pillow...more sweat trickles dwon his face...he croaks really....

ann...says...proudly...yes...one of my friends her has tattooed...your name on her...er...i wont say where...but...you know...what i mean...dev ...holds his head in his hands...and groans...dev ab tu gaya....

er...your tabela friend tell me more about her....upcoming wedding..

ann laughed...oh she is busy planning her ...suhaag raat...oops meine ye kya keh diya...Dev..flushes...too...

dev sir...ultha bhola...what i meant was after planning your suhaag raat for days....she is pretty mch exhausted...he closes his eyes....dev you are dead meat...he croaks...my suhaag raat,,,,....ann...chuckes...au nahin toh kya...what do you think we discussed all week...from ham burgers..to ...chcolate...sundaes....and autumn...even has a chococafe dedicated to the shirts you wear....

the green one is called...mintyfudge...the purple one..you wore on 13th march is raspberry tequilla....

he sat back...resginedly....jyoti...we were talking about jyoti...your friend...this show was dedicated to her wasnt it ann...

ann...unperturbded...oh yeah...jyo...woh toh meri guru hai...she even landed at your suhaag raat with a handycam...disguised as sammys bandhu goat...i was bandhi...sab dekha....hum ne...ann giggled....devu roared.....

wwwwwwhhhhhaaaattttttt......goooodddammmittt..you were...those....goooodddaaammmed...goats....

the door opened...the storm was approaching....30 secs to go...he saw....sorry ann...i must end this show now...for a big...tornado is onits way....

ann frowned...tornado here in mussoorie...they happened only in houston...she thought...happily....dev sir...thank you...haan...we will be back....

DEvu switched it off...in time..and sat back...phew...the door burst open and a raging kaju stormed in....ye KYA HO RAHA THA DEv....besharmii ki bi koi hudd hothi hai....

her cheeks were flushed...she looked...like a fiery warrior from the highlands brandishing her sword...he stood up...Kaajjal...kaajjal...calm down...look it was a show..they are our listeners....

Kajus face was taut as ole DPS used to be...wagging a finger at him...Mr DEv Pratap Singh ye...office hai...we have a responsibility towards our listeners...but there is a limit...open flirting...sabhi hudd paar ki...aapne...she was shouting..he lost it too...so what yaar....chill...if they like me so much...why is it bothering you... so much....just a few...girls...his voice trails off...she stared at him stunned as he fumed....dev...her eyes filled up....suddenly...her lips tremble...and she turns her back...

dev ka gussa...thanda ho jaatha...hai...just one jhalak of tears in those lovely eyes...and he is lost.....he ...gives...kaju a soft smile...come here...her lips tighten...she blinks her tears away..and starts to walk...he grabs her hand and pulls her to him...she resists...chhodo ..mujhe mera dimaag abhi bahut garam hai...but..unpertrubed.....he touches his lips to her neck and she trembles despite her anger..please let me go DEv...she struggles.and gets even more angry and tries to fling his arms away...leave me...dev...she hisses...he holds her tight...his lips...finding...her shoulder...and moving over it..slowly...itni aasani se nahin...Mrs...Kaajjal Dev Pratap Singh...janam janm ka saath...hai...

Kaajjal is fighting a losing battle as her body starts to surrender...to his...lips...and arms....DEv...please...let me go...but her voice is husky...with the effort..her heart is lost already but she resisting with her mind...his lips brush her ear...pehle keh do maaf kiya...but his voice is husky too...he turns her slowly...in his arms...her anger ebbing away...her eyes dark with desire as his...yes...he,,,stares at her...deep into her eyes....can i look at anyone else...with you around......hmmmmmm...kaajall...Kaajjal.....

he turns on the music...luckily the glass is opague and MT cant see whats goin on...he happily listens to...

bol na halke bol halke

Dhaage tod laao chandani se noor ke
Ghoonghat hi banalo roshini se noor ke
Sharma gai to aagosh mein lo
ho Saaaso se uljhi rahi meri saasein
Bol Na Halke Halke bol na halke halke
hooth se halke halke
bol na halke bol na halke halke

Aa neend ka sauda karein
Ek khwaab de ek khwaab le
Ek khwaab to aankhon mein hai
Ek chand ke takiye tale
Kitne dino se yeh asmaan bhi
soya nahi hai
Isko sula de...

Bol Na Halke Halke bol na halke halke
hooth se halke halke
bol na halke bol na halke halke

sammy πŸ˜›

preview : part 4, new gurl in town

as dev...starts home first...the wheel of his roller skates...come off..he stops to look at it and is standing next to a muddy pool...suddenly car...races past...slashing the mud onto his clothes...he shouts out...car stops....

Edited by dudleysam - 16 years ago
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

AWwwwwwwwwwwww.......... Sammy dear! Kya baat hai!!!!!! You left me speechless! Terrific! Wonderful! Fabulous and splendid!!!!!!!!I was sooooooooooo lost when Devu was manaofying Kajju with his lips and when girls were fainting for him !!!!!! It was sooooooooooo breathtaking!!! πŸ˜³ Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................mujhe to wo manaofying  scene imagine karnemei bara mazaa aaraha tha!!!!!! You set my heart in fire!!!!!! My heart was beating kind of fast while imagining the manaofying scene!!!! It was sooooooo romantic, sweet and emotional!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!Lovely FF!!!!!! Amazingly splendid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must salute your effort and say that you are a great writer!!!!!  Sooooooooooooooooooo goooood!!!!!!! Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfecttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Don't forget to continue soon. I will be waiting!!!!😳

Love,

Zareen.😳

Edited by gambi - 16 years ago
dudleysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: gambi

AWwwwwwwwwwwww.......... Sammy dear! Kya baat hai!!!!!! You left me speechless! Terrific! Wonderful! Fabulous and splendid!!!!!!!!I was sooooooooooo lost when Devu was manaofying Kajju with his lips and when girls were fainting for him !!!!!! It was sooooooooooo breathtaking!!! πŸ˜³ Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................mujhe to wo manaofying  scene imagine karnemei bara mazaa aaraha tha!!!!!! You set my heart in fire!!!!!! My heart was beating kind of fast while imagining the manaofying scene!!!! It was sooooooo romantic, sweet and emotional!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!Lovely FF!!!!!! Amazingly splendid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must salute your effort and say that you are a great writer!!!!!  Sooooooooooooooooooo goooood!!!!!!! Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfecttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Don't forget to continue soon. I will be waiting!!!!😳

Love,

Zareen.😳

thanx zareen..tell you what i will put you n it tooπŸ˜‰...just that there were so many...i lost count...so zareen enjoy...the space with DPS...πŸ˜‰

sammyπŸ˜›

~*Shona94*~ thumbnail
Sammy it was Terffic, Superb,Excellent, A+, slepndid job wow I am in shock right now Sammy the best part and continue you are so so so so so good. πŸ‘
dudleysam thumbnail

Originally posted by: superstar89

Sammy it was Terffic, Superb,Excellent, A+, slepndid job wow I am in shock right now Sammy the best part and continue you are so so so so so good. πŸ‘

thanx star...are you in shock...400 watts or the regular...DPs 10,000 watts..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sammyπŸ˜›