Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
it's great.

after all naina forgave raj but doesn't trust him anymore so sad 😭

But I think raj will make everything ok.

please continue soon.... great story πŸ‘
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
~:PART 3:~ πŸ˜›

RECAP:~
until now we see that naina tells raj truth that he haven't killed her brother infact ritu killed him and also tells him that she have forgivn him but doesn't trust him as she use to do.
THEN WE HEAR WAT NAVIN SAYS.

After their talk naina and raj took their seats and sat their silently. raj was just looking at naina and naina was looking outside and she was thinking something. raj could see that, that she is thinking and ask's her wat is she thinking?

NAINA: woh SIR, i was just thinking that wat ppl say about love is true.

RAJ: wat do u mean?

NAINA: ppl say that LOVE MAKES YOU BLIND.....and today i saw that too.

RAJ: naina why are you talking like this today?

NAINA: bhaiya fall in love with ritu and ritu took advantage of his love. she played wth his emotions and b/c of that LOVE today my brother is not with me. he knew that it was ritu who was spy and stole that trrigers but b/c he loved her he didn't said anything about her in the court.(tears fall from her eyes)

RAJ was silent..
after a while he said

RAJ: naina have u loved anyone?

NAINA looked at him with suprise and then said: NO..i dont want to fall in love. i dont want anybody playing with feelings.

RAJ: how do u know that u love him/her?

NAINA smiled and said: SIR, when you are in love 😳 u always want to look that person happy, you cannot see her in pain. you always imagine her with you. you have a different feeling for her. when she is near you, u smile but when she is not near you, u are sad. you always want her to be a with you. whenevr you close ur eyes you see her.
i thinks that enough to tell that if u love someone.

RAJ thought for a while and then closed his eyes and he saw NAINA....many questions were arising in his mind. he questioned himself...WHY DO I THINK OF NAINA EVEYTIME? WHY CAN'T I SEE HER IN PAIN? WHY DOES I IMAGINE HER WITH ME? DOES THAT MEAN THAT I LOVE HER? NO THAT CNANOT HAPPEN.....I CANNOT LOVE HER..SHE IS MY STUDENT...?

NAINA looked at him and saw his confused face so she decided to change the topic
so she said SIR WAT POINT DO WE HAVE TO PUT THIS TRRIGERS.

RAJ said: at point 385N at jannat millap.

now the truck is stopped and raj and naina look at each other and then we see that driver comes to them and says that their truck had no GAS...raj yelled at him but then he thought it was of no use.

RAJ to NAINA: naina i think we have to walk from here. 

NAINAl: lets go then SIR..b/c the sun is going to set soon so we better find the point.

RAJ: u are right..lets go

SO THEY BOTH HEADED TOWARD JUNGLE WITH A BOX CARRIED BY BOTH RAJ AND NAINA....both were silent whike talking... it was quite dark.so.and they both decided to set a camp....raj said naina to stay their until he comes with some wood to set fire.

raj goes to get soem wood from forest and naina is setting tents..

we a person heading toward naina..(we cannot see his face, we an just see his legs) he has a gun in his hand...and he is behind naina now with gun pointing to her..naina fells like raj is behind her but as she turns  see's a man who is not raj........

naina screamed...and raj hears her scream and suddenly he heard a sunshot...he got shocked... πŸ˜•

and the camera ends on her shocked face...πŸ˜•

THANK YOU
hope u will like it.... πŸ˜›

Edited by ami_princess - 16 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
hey i just started reading your ff its amazing please continue soon πŸ˜›
Mischeivous thumbnail
πŸ‘ good going... Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago
yoginisahakari thumbnail
good going
pl continue soon
its too good

update soon
yoginisahakari thumbnail
good going
pl continue soon
its too good

update soon
yoginisahakari thumbnail
good going
pl continue soon
its too good

update soon
yoginisahakari thumbnail
good going
pl continue soon
its too good

update soon
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey...u know wht actually i forgot to read it after the 1st part.sorry..thnx for reminding...and ur story is really COOOLLLLLLLLLL....awesome...great going...cont soon πŸ‘
πŸ‘
ami_princess thumbnail

THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR LIKING MY FANFICTION πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ............i hope i keep up that spirit.... πŸ˜›

~:PART 4:~ πŸ˜›

RECAP: we see that raj and naina has a friendly conversation. Due to some problem in transportaion they decide to stay in jungle and then we hear a scream and gunshot.

RAJ IS HORRIFIED BY NAINA'S SCREAM AND A GUNSHOT...his heart skipped for a while...we see that raj ran toward the sound of gunshot

naina who has closed her eyes tightly..slowly opens her eye as she hear a laughter...she slowly opens her eye and sees a skeleton laughing...and then closed her eye again...the skeleton was laughing and he feels that somebody has pointed gun on his head.(from back)...then he slowly turns around and sees raj....adn raj sees that the men has skeleton like face..he was horrifed but then he sees something and started too laugh..by now naina was totally confused...she was so scared that she didn't uttered a word..then raj saw naina who was looking confused and somewat scared....

he(raj) took the hand of the skeleton and went toward naina and opened the mask....and guess who was behind mask..

YES HUDA!!!

niana was now angry and said HUDA....

HUDA: ohh! phoolan i didn't expected u too be that darpok(FRIGHTENED)..

NAINA was now angry..but didn't said a word..

HUDA: phoolan have u seen ur face when u saw me(as skeleton)..and started to laugh...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

by now naina was pissed off...

NIANA: huda go away or i am not going to spare u.. 😑

HUDA: u r not going to spare me and stared to laugh......u who is frighthened of BHOOT(ghost)(loudly)

NAINA: u r dead now...and started to run behing huda..

raj who was looking at them running like tom and jerry was laughing constently...

naina ran and dumped into someone...and looked at him and hugged him...it was non other than ALEKH....

NAINA: alekh u here...i am so happy...now help me catch that mouse..

and huda said alekh also helped me set all this..to make u scare...

NAINA: alekh..u better run... 😑

after a while after running and playing they all sat near bonfire and talked...

RAJ: guys i knew that u were going to come..thanks ofr coming..

HUDA: cap. SIR if u say us to come with u we would definatly come..but sorry that we r late..

RAJ: but why did u came late?

HUDA: SIR..u told me go and see ritu and i went their but she tied me up and then she gave cloriform and i slept...then after a while ad alekh came to her room to call her he saw me and untied me and took me to dr.shalini.

ALEKH: and then we decided join to your mission..by the way we heard dr.mishra got shot..IS THAT TRUE..

RAJ and NAINA looked at each other and then raj answerd.

RAJ: yes that is true that ritu got killed.i got to know that ritu was a spy...

ALEKH: naina i want to give u something..

NAINA: wat?

ALEKH: a letter form u.

NAINA: wat kinda letter?

ALEKH: when i was in nair's cleaning(as he got punishment) i found a letter..that was posted to u a month ago but nair took it, so u didn't got u.

NAINA: wat..but y would he steal my letter..

ALEKH: it might have something important in it?

NAINA: did u bought it here?

ALEKH: ya i bought it with me. (he gives the letter to her)
everybody was looking at naina...

naina started to read the letter and tears started to come out form her eyes..she got up and went to her tent.

everybody looked starled.they didnt know wat was going on...wat was in that letter that a happy naina became a crying naina..

alekh said i will go and get some sticks..huda will u help me.

HUDA: yaar woh phoolan.

raj said i will go and see.

raj went toward naina's tent and saw her seating near her bag.

naina said sir i want to be alone for awhile.

raj was shocked to see that without turning how did she know that he was their..

RAJ: naina how did u know that i was behind u?

NIANA: i know u that you.

that line touched raj's heart..

but hearing naina's sobbing he came to reality...

RAJ: naina y r u crying? wat is in this letter.

naina gave the letter to raj to read.

raj read the letter and was shocked...

PREVIEW:
wat was in that letter...y was naina crying..find out in next part..

THANKS

hopw u will like this part
keeo commenting πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Edited by ami_princess - 16 years ago