Do Pal Ek Dashtan (12/29) Twist-*Note

ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

😳Hi! 😛 i am BHUMI..... i am trying to write this FF about rajeever( raj) and naina...i love those two....especially raj b/c it is played by RAJEEV😳..........they have great chemistry....😆This is the 1st time i am writing a FF...so if u dont like my concept..plz tell so i can improve it.😛 

My FF revolves around KANCHANGA MILITARY ACADEMY...and My main characters.......RAJ and NAINA...and their friends

My FF contains ROMANCE😳, TRAGEDY😭, TRILLER, SUSPENSE and funny at some point😕....and many more things....i hope u like this story....and plz keep commenting😛

😛

i hope u like the intro........i will post the character sketch soon😳

Thanks😛

Bhumi😳

Edited by ami_princess - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its great Bhumi. I can't wait for your Intro. don't worry, when it was my first time, i thought no one would like it, but it turned out to be the opposite. Anywhoo..i'm sure your story is going to get really great!! Even though i don't know what characters you're talking about, im definitely reading your FF. I can't wait Bhumi. Please continue soon. Eagerly waiting, fro you to continue.. 👏

Love,
Zinu 😉
Mischeivous thumbnail
Hey....jaldi likhooo na...yeh toh sab mein hota hai ab write 1st part soon...then i wud tell u na kitna acha hai....Rajeev hai toh achi hee hogi....but i dnt like Naina....now lets see how u write it...anyhow...Nyce concept 😳 Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago
ruksaar_khan thumbnail
hey continue soon dear.. me waiting for d intro..
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aww me dont like this jodi 😭 ..........but i'll read your fic for raj and for u !!!! 😳 Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago
HhAaNnAa thumbnail
oh bhumi dear gr8 intro abh jaldi seh continue karo nah can't wait more... 👏 👏 👏
poetess13 thumbnail
Start quickly Bhumi! Yours seems to be a mix of different genres, a total masala fic, the best kind there is! Go for it!
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank you for ur wonderful comments........i will try not to let u down...
so my story is about LRL.....so here r the characters:~

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL AS CAPTAIN RAJVEER SHINGH SHEKHWAT (mian character) 😳
He was best friend of navin and he is also trying to prove navin innocent. he likes naina(not love)...he is very polite, not high tempered, smart and is the one who is keeping the trrigers safe from Spyies.

SWETA SHALVA WAS DR. RITU MISHRA(the spy) 😈
Dr. mishra is a spy. who is here at KMA for stealing trrigers. she was the GF of navin(naina's bro) and one which is why navin is dead and known ad DESH DROHI.

PRIYANKA BASSI AS NAINA SINGH ALLUWALIA(cadet)(main character) 😳
naina is a tough girl. she joined KMA just to prove her brother (NAVIN SINGH ALLUWALIA ) innocent. (just like teh story). she is a hardworking and very high tempered girl. she has friends like ali, pooja, yudi, huda who always try to convince her to marry him, alekh who is brother for her. she only trust CAP. RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHWAT from whole academy. but how she is at the point where she has to choose from her self-respect or her goal.

ALI: he is in love with pooja, but cannot express himself. EVERYBODY calls him ASOOL. b/c he never breaks his ASOOL.

POOJA: she is in love with ALi but she is also teh same she cannot express her feelings. she is best friend of naina. they both share the room.

ALEKH: he is very quite. he doesn't know english properly but naina helps him. alekh is like brother to naina. he is always their for her. he speaks total TAPORI type language. 

HUDA: he is a flirty...he always tries to friert wth naina and others but he likes naina, but he doesn't take anything seriouly. huda was a farmer so his language is kinnda like farmer. he is very mischevious. he is not very well with CAPTAIN RAJVEER as he thinks that b/c of him naina is not with him.(kinnda like jealous)

YUDI: he is very frightened of things but he doesn't show that. he likes DR. SHALANI.. he always share his evey problem or happiness with her. shalini understands him.

SHALANI: she is the doc in academy and is very close to yudi. she knows captain rajveer very well as they were friends when they use to study together in school..and then raj went to ARMY and she went to medical field...

all the characters are same as they are in the story.

ALI, HUDA, POOJA, ALEKH. YUDI AND DR. SHALINI these will be the characters for now........i will add new characters as story goes on........

thanks 😃

Edited by ami_princess - 16 years ago
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Intro Bhumi!! Please get on with the First Part Soon. Waiting Eagerly. 😛 😳
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey
...i read the intro...sounds cool....plz post ist part soon.........
-dhvani 😊