Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sounds really interesting Di...I just can't wait to read the whole part.
Very nice preview !!!

With love aap ki choti behan Reena
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: lony

where is the next episode

It will be posted in day or 2.
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please post the next episode soon.We are waiting......Dont join the strike!!!!!
_Naz_ thumbnail
didi..where did you go....?
please post soon....πŸ˜”
ramas thumbnail

Episode # 54  Sagar's end and Nahar's recovery

Next morning Saloni wakes up to see Nahar is already up and getting ready. Saloni slowly gets up from bed and thinks of a mischief. Nahar is watching her from mirror. Saloni sneaks behind him and puts her around his neck and says: janab kahan jane ki Taiayari ho rahi hai? Nahar replies I have very important meeting this morning  darling. But you go to sleep you need rest. Nahar brings her forward and hugs her and carries her to bed and lays her on the bed. Nahar kisses her and tries to move away.

Saloni again puts her arms around his neck and tries to pull him closer and says: jaan aapko  mujhse jyada aaram ki jaroorat hai. Aap hurt jo huye the. I won't let you go to office. Nahar again kisses her an says: Darling I have to go but I promise to come back soon and rest, Besides I am perfectly all right. Saloni gets up and gets ready quickly and goes to kitchen to get breakfast ready/

Tara asks : Why did you get up early saloni? Go and rest we have breakfast ready. Ok why don't you sit and have breakfast? As Saloni sits Nahar joins her. Tara comments Both you and Nahar don't like rest I guess.

Bhabho scolds: Nahar beta you need a rest. Nahar promises:: bhabho I will take it easy.Nahar leaves for the office.

Sagar is getting treated  in the  hospital. He is being taken  into the xray room. Since the xray room is full of patients. Nurse leaves him outside and waits. Shama is brought out from the x ray room and left next to  sagar. Sagar is shocked to see Shama there and hopes she does not recognize him, While he is looking at her. Shama all of a sudden  sees Sagar and reacts  very violently moving her body so vigorously. Shama is actually scared. A Nurse passing by them sees Shama acting strangely and  calls doctor.

Doctor comes quickly and they move her back to her room. Where doctor check her vital signs and surprise to see so much improvement in her. Doctor asks her to do things. Shama reacts accordingly much much better. Doctor asks Nurse to call Shama's family Shama's  parents are unreachable . So they call Brijesh at the office. Brijesh finds nazia and sends her to the hospital with one of his staff member just in case Nazia needed some help.

Nazia rushes to shama's room. Doctor asks if she got in touch with her parents. Nazia says : yes sir they are on the way. But plz tell me what is happening with my sister. Doctor takes her on side and says: looks like we have good news. As your sister try to speak first time today and she has shown lot of progress. She initially reacted violently and frantically seeing another patient. But Some how it worked out in our favor as she tried to say something like saaar. We could not make it what she was saying. But she looked very scared and kept saying saar saar. After that she looked so tired and went back to sleep. But this is good news for us. As she has shown lot of progress and chances of total recovery. Nazia was so happy. As she was about to call her parents. They showed up. Doctor was talking to them.

Nazia asks doctor if she can see that patient,  Nurse took her to Sagar. Nazia seeing Sagar got very angry. But Nurse told her you should be thankful he is the one who made Shama better. Nazia told nurse because of  Sagar Shama is here in the first place and also he tried  to kill me and my friends. Nurse says: I am sorry I did not know this, Nazia then tells  Sagar: you tried to get my sister and me killed . But now it will be your turn to be hanged. We will do our best to make sure you will get what you deserve for hurting so many innocent ppl including my bosses twice. Shame on you. Sagar looks down. Nurse calms Nazia down and they come back to Shama's room.

Shama is awake and gives Nazia a smile and tries to say something, but they don't understand. They all get worried. Doctor says: Do not worry. We will start her speech therapy and she will be fine. The best news is Shama will be going home in 2 days if everything goes well.

Nazia calls Nahar on his cell to give him good news and finds out Nahar is  still in the office. She quickiy rushes there. Shali and Nazia makes plan to send Nahar back home. She calls Tara and asks her to talk to Nahar.

Tara calls Nahar. Nahar what are you still doing in the office? Saloni is not well and has not eaten anything and refuse to talk to u or eat . Nahar dials Saloni's cell. But Tara has it so she picks up. Both shali and nazia comes there and sends Nahar  home saying we will take care of your meeting now,

Driver brings Nahar home. He buys some flowers for Saloni on the way back. He then rushes in to his room. Tara warns Saloni Nahar is back. Saloni turns around and lies in the bed with his back on side. Nahar sits by her and tries to move her with his hands. Sal pushes his hands away. Nahar says" sorry darling meeting mein  time ka pata hi nahi chala.

Saloni: Go away I don't want to talk to you. Tumhe apna ya apni patni ka khayal hai kya?

I am sitting and waiting here worried sick about you and wait for your call 

Nahar replies ;Saloni mujh se galti ho gayi Darling. Ab mai rest karunga I promise. Plz maaf kar do na, Saloni turns around and says: I forgive you. But you will now get punishment. Close your eyes, Saloni first pulls his ear gently then kisses his face and head hugging him,

Nahar says smilingly. If I get this kind of punishment then I will make you angry everyday. Saloni agains pulls his ear and  kisses him and says: kya karu tumpe gussa to khub thi aur socha bhi tha ki aapko khub punish karungi, Magar aapka pyara sa chehra dekhke dil pigal gaya, Aur aap par thodi daya bh aa gayi. Aap injured jo ho.. Nahar hugs her. Nazia calls Saloni and asks about Nahar and gives her good news about Shama. Saloni congratulates her and thanks her for sending Nahar back.

Shali grabs phone from her and jokes" saloni ji abhi tak pyar vyar kiya ki nahi. Isi liye toh boss ko humne ghar bheja tha, Agar aap kaho toh mai aa jaoun.

Saloni  fake scolds Shali, Tumhare boss ke liye mai kafi hun dear. Ab tum phone rakho to kuch  karu na. Aur tum ab apne liye apna Nahar dhundh hi lo darling, Shali says yes mam. Then Nazia talks to Nahar. Nahar is so happy hearing the good news and congratulate Nazia. As he hangs up. He is so happy that he grabs Saloni and kisses her all over and says Darling ab maan bhi jao na  . I love you.  

Saloni takes him in the kitchen and they all eat. That night Nahar is in so much pain from using his hand to type on computer. Saloni again gets upset as Nahar is hiding his pain. Next morning Sal takes him to doctor. Doctor checks him out and says: No more computer. Nahar is disappointed. Outside they run into Nazia. Nazia is very frustrated as Shama can not talk properly at all thinking how will she testify against sagar in few days as the case in going to court again.

Nazia shares her frustration and says : I am determine to help my sis and get her to tastify. I wish I had some time with  both work and school. Nahar tells  her to take few days off from the work..

Nazai: How can I take days off boss when you are hurt . Your health is very important to us. Nahar says: Nazai don't worry we will some how manage. If we absolutely need you then we will call you I promise.  Meanwhile help Shama. She is your first priority. Nazia thanks Nahar and Saloni.

Nahar tries to pacify angry and worried Saloni. Saloni: Nahar no more work for you now I will help you with whatever you need. Nahar says: But saloni now nazia is off. I need to go to office and help out bhaisa. I promise I will not type. Saloni again says angrily: Nahar tum aise nahi maanoge. Jao mai tumse baat hi nahi karungi. Nahar tries to make her talk in vain. But saloni keeps quiet and pushes him away when hr tries to kiss her or come closer.

As soon as they arrive home. Saloni tells Brijesh what doctor told them. Brijesh says; saloni we do need Nahar in the office to take care of things. Why don't you join us till Nahar is better and Nazia returns. That way you can keep an eye on him and make sure he is taking care of his hand. Saloni agrees happily. Nahar too is happy. Saloni says: now go and rest . I will take care of some work here and we will leave for office after children go to school.

Saloni starts  working with Nahar in their office. Idle Nahar gets so romantic with working Saloni as they work side by side. Nahar shows her how to handle things and  when saloni finishes her work Nahar rewards her with hugs and kisses. One day when Nahar is hugging and kissing Saloni in the office, brijesh walks on them. Saloni seeing brijesh tries to pull Nahar away. Brijesh jokes: Now I know why my brother is unable to pay attention to  his work. Ok you 2 finish whatever you are doing.  I will come back later to get a file. May be I need to bring Tara in my office. Saloni blushes. After Brij leaves Saloni says: Nahar I am not coming here anymore as I am needed at home . We go home late  everyday and Nihir Sapna misses me and  Now you are better .. Nahar  agrees.

Sapna is excited as she is going to go in regular school with Nihir and Saloni is helping her. Nazia is able to help Shama taking small walks and talks. Case opens in the court.  Nahar shali Shama nazia and few other testifies against Sagar for all his crimes. Sagar is put away for life and  Nahar Shali Shama and Nazia gets hefty sums in damages. Shama asks her job back as Nazia leave to concentrate on her  studies.Nahar assures shama she will have her job when she is 100% better, She needs to focus on getting better. Nazia agrees.

Nahar throws a big party  to celebrate their victory and invites all the office staff. Every one enjoys the party so much with lots of fun and food and dancing. Shali  steals brij and Nahar now and then and dances with them to tease Tara and Saloni.

Nahar at the end makes an  announcement that the money he got in damages he would like to use for his office employees. He announces that this money will be used for scholarships and loans for the  houses as I like to put this money to good use I have already established the accounts for them. Every one thanks Nahar and claps. Brijesh comes and hugs Nahar for his good deed as this was his money/ Saloni takes Nahar on the side and hugs and kisses him and says: I love you so much Nahar and I am so proud of you. As my Nahar always thinks of others.  I have married most wonderful man. Nahar says; No Saloni I have learned all this from you. I am the lucky one and hugs her tightly. Both Nihir and Sapna comes close and claps.Nahar carries them both.

Shama finally joins office in few days and works with shali while Nazia is working hard in her studies. Shali is becoming less and less attentive and takes lot of time off. She hardly comes to meet bhabho and children. Saloni wonders what is Shali upto?

One day Saloni is going  for a shopping spots Shali with a good looking man. She then follows them. Shali goes to a restaurant unaware that saloni is following them, Saloni sits away from them keeping an eye on shali. Shali is kuchicooing with that man, They both are holding hands and kissing. Saloni decides to surprise shali. As shali pulls away from his friend . Saloni goes close  to her and stand behind her. Shali's friend not knowing saloni says: excuse me mam. Shali looks behind and finds Saloni standing there. Shali is shocked.

To be continued.

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
_Naz_ thumbnail
YAY! FINALLY!
really cute episode! loved it! it was great!
sapna and nihir are cutee!

and shali dear tell me who is this man?πŸ˜‰

i'm so glad sagar is put away for life...!

saloniπŸ˜† wow what a temper!

of course like always....
10/10 stars!!!

*ahem* didi now hurry up and post next episode....someones waiting....

overall episode was fantastic...i loved it...

naz

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz_u54

didi..where did you go....?

please post soon....πŸ˜”

Now are you happy?
_Naz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

Now are you happy?

very very very very very very very very very very veryhappy
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz_u54

very very very very very very very very very very veryhappy

I am so glad but where is every one else.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

Sounds really interesting Di...I just can't wait to read the whole part.

Very nice preview !!!

With love aap ki choti behan Reena

Thanks a lot the episod eis posted now,