naz

nazia patience is a great virtue.๐Ÿ˜†
ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: naz_u54

great preview di..

please hurry up and post the episode
we already waited along tme for preview

nazia sorry it takes several months but I have been so busy.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: lony

where is the next part

it is posted๐Ÿ™‚
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally, I finished reading whole of the FF till date.You write too good.SP writers should take ideas from ur work.The way Saath Phere is going on these days,I dont feel like watching it.Thanks to u,I had this FF to read.Are u still continuing it?
Edited by jollyghai - 15 years ago
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

Great preview Di ๐Ÿ˜Š
sounds really nice

Can't wait to read the whole part

Thanks dear. I may post preview of next episode.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz_u54

raksha di,
wheres the next episode
been waiting

cant wait any longer

sorry for being impatient

love
naz

Nazia I already know you can't wait to read next part with lots of nazia invovment. I promised it will be soon.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jollyghai

Finally, I finished reading whole of the FF till date.You write too good.SP writers should take ideas from ur work.The way Saath Phere is going on these days,I dont feel like watching it.Thanks to u,I had this FF to read.Are u still continuing it?

yes I am I have to post next update.
ramas thumbnail
preview is coming  shortlyEdited by ramas - 15 years ago
ramas thumbnail
Preview epi 54

sagar is hospitalized  and while they are taking sagar for xrays they are bringing shama out. The  nurse leaves Shama out  next to injured sagar. shama all of a sudden reacts viiolently shaking. seeing sagar. Nurse gets doctor. they quickly test her. Shama seens like waking up trying to say something. doctor calls Nazia whole family comes running. doctor gives good news.

Nazia calls Nahar and saloni with good news but asks him to rest. Shali too is happy. sagar gets better and they bring him to prison. Shama  tries to talk. But her speech does not make sense. nazia takes the responsibilty to get her better so she can testify against sagar. brijesh gives her time off so she can o to college and help shama. The whole family tries their best and give up.

But nazia vows to get her to court during sagar's trial. Shali also comes whenever she can and help  nazia in her mission.
She wants sagar put away for as long as she can.

Nahar is better now and goes to  office with saloni'  where saloni keeps an eye on him. brijesh catches them kissing and flirting.Brijesh jokes If I need you 100% in the office then I need to keep saloni with Nihir and Sapna

Finally Nahar is 100% better . saloni is relieved as now she can concentrate on sapna and Nihir. Spna is growing up and ready to start school in few months. So saloni wants to prepare her for school.
Shama is better seating up and taking little steps talking very clearly with speech therapy and nazia's hard work.
nazia. Nahar shali and shama testifies to all sagar's crimes. sagar is put away for life and each Nahar, shali, shama and nazia  and few other come forward to tastify against sagar's  harrasement gets hefty sum in damages. Naahr puts teh money he received to a good cause.

Nazia goes back to college full time while shama works with shali. Shali si taking lots off breaks and won't share the reason with brij or Nahar.
finally saloni the detctive snoop around and catches shali in action.
Read this very exciting loving, romatic  thrilling episode  to find out waht is shali doing  behind naahr's and brijesh's back and . Also how Nahar  the money he received.
Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
_Naz_ thumbnail
WOW...excellent preview..can't wait for the whole episode
Aww...sapna and nihir are growing up

nahar and saloni are just the greatest couple around....

can't wait for full episode didi

i will try to wait patiently
hehe

love naz