Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Episode 55  Happiness in Life 

Shali is shocked to see Saloni. Upon saloni's insistance Shali introduce arman as her boyt fireind and notifies her that she is getting married soon. They are being engaged in a week and she was going to stop by to invite them Saloni is happy.

Nazia is happy her sister is getting better and she is going to be completely ok. Saloni comes home and give news to entire family regarding shali's engagement. The whole family is happy including kids.

Brijesh decides to give shali grand engagement party. When shali comes to invite. Family insists on having party in singh mansion later.Shali can not refuse.

In the party Shali keeps dancing with Brijesh making Armaan jealous. She tells Tara and Saloni :
Don't think I still can't have fun with brijji and boss. For me they are my number one men. Both Tara and Saloni smiles. She has few dances with nahar as well.
Shali gets married in few months and moves to Europe. Nazia also finishes her studies and becomes Nahar's right hand helping him just like shali did. Shama is helping brijesh as his assistant.
Nahar is busy at work and Saloni at home and music school. But their love grows with years to pass.

All kids are grown up now and they are in high school or college. Ishan is about to finish his MBA and helping out both mamas . Both Nahar Brij has decided to gift him bran new company  when he graduates. Aditi and Dheer are happy looking for suitable girl for him.

Nihir and Rajesh are graduating this year. Sapna a born leader is in 10th grade but already has  made a name for herself.in her school attending debates  and winning so many prizes  taking  so many leads in projects.
Nahar Saloni are so proud. As sapna is very kind and always try to help every one. Nihir like Saloni has a interest in music and have participated in few talent shows and won prizes.

Rajesh is more intrested in business while Rajesh wants to become engineer and help out his dad in business expansion.

Every one is happy today as the whole family has gathered for Sapna's 16th birthday party.

Sapna is so happy getting so many gifts and so much love from her famiy, her nana nani, aunts and uncles, and her cousins.

Nihir sings her song
Phoolo ka taro ka sab ka kahena hai ek hazaro me meri bahena hai

Then Saloni sings

Juhi ki kali meri laadli nazose pali meri laadli oaas kirna joog tu jiye nanahi si pari meri laadali.
Every one is clapping and Sapna runs to Saloni and Hug her after the song is over.

Years passes Now all the children have finished their college and achived their success and all are married except Sapna who has beed betryed by her boyfriend and she has decided to become a leader. She is a member of assembly in Rajsthan helping out poor people and taking care of problems in her constituency.

Nahar Saloni are old. But in more love then ever. Some times Saloni teases him you are becoming younger as you became older when it comes romance. Kuch to sharam karo baccho ke samne shuru ho jate ho.
Nahar replies: dekho saloni hum to aise hi hai kya kare. Aur phir tum ko dekh ke kaun kaboo me rahe sakta hai. Tum to nikharti hi jaa rahi ho.
Saloni replies hugging him. Janab ye toh aap ke pyar ka natija hai. Aap ka pyar to umar ke saath badhta hi ja raha hai;

Kids are listening and they all clap. Saloni blushes.
The End.

I like to thank all the members who read and appreciated and encouraged me to write more and making this story most read in SP forum. Thanks for making  me grow as  a writer and giving me so many complement which compelled me to write more. Thanks for all your love and encouragement from the bottom of my heart.
Without your support this story would not have been possible. Love you all๐Ÿค—

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan_fiction123

of course v r interested to knw wht happens to shali,shama and nazia...

of course to our NS as well...
hope i'll get new fantastic episode very soon..
hats up to u for writing such a wonderful story..
i finished it within 2 days... and cant wait anymore...

wow that is some reading girl. I hope you enjoyed it throughtly all shama nazia and shali are happy now.  end is posted.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose98

yes continuation this story, i like it is relly good

story has been continued and added new part.๐Ÿ˜Š
ramas thumbnail
I will update info  regarding chapters ASAP