Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ramas

Thank Nazia I hope I have earned the stars now.😆😆

sure u can have ur stars now lol

as always 10/10

ramas thumbnail
Preview ep.53

Guns are successful in bursting Nahar's fromt tires. Hia car becomes unstable. naahr gets one bullets in his arm too and screams with the pain. Nazia and shali raise their head. nahar asks them to lay low and successfuly stops the car.
Police to becomes successful in shooting all the tires in gun's car. Sagar is arrested. Nahar is taken to hospital. Saloni and family sees all this. Saloni faints seeing Nahar in the pain.
Brijesh rush her to the hopital where Nahar is taken. Nahar is fine with a superficial  wound.
He is waiting for sal to come around.
Shali blames herself one more time.
nahar and brijesh comforts her saying everything is fine and over now. Besides she is a family. shali hugs both.  Tara feels jeaolus.
Brijesh Congratulate Nazia too for job well done.
They all anxiously awaits Sal's waking up.
Saloni wakes up scraeming Nahar. and sees Nahar smiling.
She hugs him tight and cries. every one leaves them alone.
Read this episode to find out what happens next. it is going to be surprising exciting romantic episode with lot more coming. Edited by ramas - 16 years ago
_Naz_ thumbnail
great preview di..

please hurry up and post the episode
we already waited along tme for preview
_Naz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

I know I have taken too long. But I will post as soon as possible.

ok cant wait

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Great preview Di 😊
sounds really nice

Can't wait to read the whole part
_Naz_ thumbnail
raksha di,
wheres the next episode
been waiting

cant wait any longer

sorry for being impatient

love
naz
ramas thumbnail

precap: sagar hires 2 old ppl and makes them fake passport as his parents and hospitalize them. Nazia put a bug in the hospital room to find out sagar has hired 2 desparate sick ppl and trying to leave country. Nahar saloni and nazia follows sagar  to the airport as he is trying to flee and notfies police.

Episode 53 Sagar is finally caught

Goons are shooting at Nahar's car. Nahar is driving the car almost lying down with his hands on steering wheel. Nahar screams at both Nazia and shali who are trying to sit up.

Nahar says: shali nazia lay down. I do not want to take any risk with your lives. I swear anything happens to you 2 I will never ever talk to you 2. Plz lay low . Shali says I hate those goons and sagar. If I get my hands on him I will twist his neck.

Nazia says: If I get him I would want to kill him for hurting my sister. Nahar calms them down. Suddenly with two shots Nahar's car become unstable and drives weird. Nahar has to forcefully sit up and drive and he gets a bullet in his arm . Bullet then lodges in the rear seat. Lucky for Shali as she was seating there few minutes ago. But thanks to nahar she was down other wise she would have been shot as well. Nahar screams with pain. Both shali and nazia raises their heads. Nahar screams but Shali holds his hand  with one hand and other hand on steering whileNazia ties her dupatta  so that Nahar's arm stop bleeding. Nahar controls the car and park it on the side.

One Police car goes around Naahr's car and start shooting at goons. While other car stops to chk on Nahar , shali and nazia. Worried shali asks Nahar if he ok. Nahar says I am fine shali. Shali chks the wound . it does not look bad and the bleeding has stopped because of the dupatta. Para medica srrive and chks naahr shali and nazia.

While paramedics and police helps Nahar and gang. Police becomes successful in shooting all the tires from goons' car. The car stops. Police ask them to surrender as they are trying to runaway. Police nabs sagar finally who is trying to run away. Sagar gets shot in his foot and can't run any more. Lies on the floor with bleeding badly. Police gets sagar to the hospital.
Some reporter are covering the whole incident as the whole family is watching and praying for naahr nazia and shali. Saloni sees Naahr shot and bleeding and faints.

Brijesh immidaitely calls commissioner. He calms brijesh saying naahr is all right and has been taken to hospital for check up to make sure he has no other injury. Tara tries to wake saloni. She is totally numb. Bhabho tells Brijesh to call a doctor as kids are crying around saloni. Aditi calms them down saying mom is sleeping. Nihir still tries to move saloni cryingly and asking her to wake up. Bhabho takes them away and asks Ishan to play with them while they can take care of saloni. They decide to take her to the same hospital where Nahar is taken. They carry saloni to car. Both bhabho and tara are praying for Nahar saloni to be all right in the car. Adtiti stays home with the kids.

They arrive in the hospital and rushes to the emergency room. Brijesh instructs Tara and bhabho to stay with saloni and not go anywhere till I found out how Nahar is? We don't want naahr to know about saloni till we make sure he is ok. Tara agrees. Brijesh goes with dheer. They find Nahar. He is lying in the bed closing his eyes and doctos are checking him out. Nurse asks them to wait out till doctor come out the talk to them. Brijesh anxiously awaits.
Finally doctors come out with shali and Nazia. Brijesh immidaitely asks how is Nahar. Doctors assure he is all right. It is just superficial wound as bullet touched the arm. He should be ok and ready to go home today. We will wait till all his test results come back. But you can go in and talk to him. Brijesh asks shali and nazia if they are all right. Shali says: if it would have been bosses scolding I would have been lying in the hospital bed. Boss saved my life today. I owe him big time. They all get in the room. Listening to the noise Nahar opens his eyes to see brijesh dheer sahli and nazia walking in. Nahar smiles with pain and sits up.

Brijesh says: Lie down Nahar. How are you feeling? You gave us a big scare. Are you in lot of pain. Nahar screams little but says: No bhaisa I am ok. Where is Saloni? Didn't she come with you.

Brijesh says: saloni is here. Nahar anxiously asks: where is she? I don't see her. Now you are worrying me bhaisa tell me is saloni all right?
Brijesh : Calm down Nahar. We all watched the whole thing on TV and saloni became unconscious watching you get shot and taken you in the ambulance . So we brought her here. Tara and bhabho are with her.
Nahar: bhaisa take me to her. I hope she is all right. Nahar calls tara while dheer gets nurse. Tara notifies brijesh saloni is not conscious yet and asks him about Nahar. Brijesh gives phone to Nahar.
Tara: how are you Nahar? Nahar says: bhbhisa I am fine. Saloni kaisi hai ise ab tak hosh nahi aya.
Tara: doctor abhi ise dekhakar gaye hai . Thodi der me saloni jag jayegi. Tension ki wajah se hua hai.
Nurse comes in. Brijesh asks her if he can take Nahar to his wife in another room.

Nurse says: ok but plz stay with him as the pain killer was given to him contains sedatives. Nahar goes to saloni. Tara and bhabho are relieved seeing him and says they will go and thank mataji and pray for saloni. Nahar is now in the room alone with saloni. He sits on the bed and kisses her for head. He then hold her hand and says: plz saloni ye kya. Mujhe kuch huva bhi nahi aur tum yahan behosh padi ho jago meri jaan. Mujhe bahot fikr ho rahi hai. He waits for few minutes and goes to the door. Brijesh tara nazia shali bhabho dheer all are waiting outside. Nahar says: bhabho why my saloni is not waking up. Bhabho says: Nahar let us go in and pray for saloni. Shali and nazia thanks Nahar for saving them.

Shali trying to cheer him up says: boss you are so brave. You saved my life one more time. I owe you my life. If you had not asks us to sit on the floor. That bullet definitely would have hit me. I am so lucky to have boss like you. It is all my fault that you got hurt.

Nahar says: shali don't worry it is not your fault, you are part of our family. Your problem is our problem. Shali thanks them both ahd hugs them
Nazia: Naharji you definitely saved us aur mai duva karti hun ki saloniji jaldi se jagegi dekhna Naharji.

Brijesh : nazia you did a great job. Because of you finally sagar is going to jail for a long time. You are very brilliant. For you raise is in the order.

Nahar thanks Nazia and shali and they all go in. Bhabho saloni ke sir pe hath pher ke bolti hai beta abd uth bhi jao. Hum sab intejaar karte hai. Nahar sits by her and holds her hand. Saloni opens her eyes screaming Nahar Nahar and sees Nahar smiling she sits up and hugs him then seeing every one smiling she moves away.

Saloni: nahar are you all right. I was so worried after seeing you bleeding and taken in to ambulance. Everyone leaves room. Nahar hugs her and kisses her and says; saloni mai bilkul thik hun. Haan goli lagi thi. Magar haath chhuke nikal gayi. Jab tum aur tumhara pyar mere saath ho toh mujhe kya ho sakta hai jaan. Magar ye kya tumne hume hi dara diya. Tum hosh me aa hi nahi rahi thi.

Saloni: Mai sach me dar gayi thi. I hope nhir and sapna are all right they were with us. Can you plz call them They too watched whole thing and saw you hurt and then probably saw me unconscious.

Nahar calls home. Aditi picks up the phone and says: kids are fine but they keep asking about you and saloni. How are you and saloni?
Nahar: jijasa I am fine. Saloni wants to talk to kids. Aditi gives phone to Nihir. Nihir is happy listening to Nahar's voice. Nahar says: kaise ho beta kya kar rahe ho? Sapna kya kar rhai hai?

Nihir: papa mai aur sapna khel rahae hai. Papa aap hurt hue thena. Aap ko bahut dard hota hai kya? Mama aapke paas hai kya? Papa mama jag kyun nahi rahi thi. Mai aur sapna donor o rahe the. Phir ishanne bataya mama thik hai. Papa mama se baat karvao na. Nahar hand him phone saying beta mai aur mama dono thik hai aur jaldi se ghar aayege. Saloni picks up phone.

Nihir : mama aap thik hona. Mujhe bahut rona aya jab aap jameen pe giri.
Saloni : beta mai aur papa bilkul thik hai bas hum jaldi se ghar aa rahe hai. Sapna then talks to both and screams with happiness. Saloni is happy and smiles.

Brijesh tara every one comes back in and says we can go home now. But Nahar has to rest for a day and come back for dressing. They all leave the hospital. Dheer goes to drop shali and Nazia while brijesh takes everyone home.

At home tara goes in and do nahar saloni's aarti. Kids comes and screams welcome home mama papa and hugs both Nahar and saloni. Nihit is trying to check Nahar's arm. Nahar shows him bandage. Nihir blows on his arm while sapna kisses his arm and asks: papa are you feeling better now. Nahar holds both and kisses them with tears in his eyes. Saloni too is tearful whiel every one watches them.

Brijesh says: saloni take Nahar to room and make sure he rests and you too rest. Kids will stay with us.Tara winks at saloni while brijesh and Nahar exchanges smile. When they go upstairs Nahar tries to carry Saloni to room Saloni stops him saying: no you arm will hurt and runs to the room. Nahar follows her and closes the door.

Saloni: Nahar ye kya kar rahe ho. Din me bhi door bandh kyun kar rahe ho. Koi aa jayega. Nahar says: darling isi liye to darwaj bandh kar raha hun.
Saloni smilingly: Humm lagta hai aaj janab ki niyat kuch thik nahi lagti. Magar aaj pyaar vyaar sab bandh sirf araam januji

Nahar grabs her closer and says: magar aapka pyar toh hume aaram deta hai. Waise sapna Nihir ne to hume apna pyaar de diya ab tumhari bari.
Saloni: achachji tum aise nahi manoge and goes closer and hugs him tight and kisses him and lays in the bed next to him and eventually they both fall a sleep.
To be continued.

This episode is dedicated to Nazia. nazia have a safe trip and enjoy. I have hurriedly finished this one for you

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
_Naz_ thumbnail
wow...di loved this episode
Thanks nahar for saving Me and Shali < HEHE
episode was complety mind blowing
Sapna and nihir are soo cute
10/10 stars as always
u should serouisly start writing a book!!
aww...the nihir part was so cute!!
Hes 100% saloni lol
and sapna shes tooo cute

aww...thanks for dedicating episode to me
aww...Thanks i will enjoy the trip
i will try to come on IF...as much as i can

love ya loads

Nazia 😃
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great part Di... 👏 👏 I really loved it
The kids are so sweet and cute

Great work 👏 👏 Keep it up with your great and wonderful Fanfic...You are doing a wonderful job

Please continue soon when you have ti'me
Can't wait for the next part

Lots of love
Aap ki choti behan Reena
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz_u54

hai....now i cant wait for the actual episode

dii...jaldi karo (hurryy up) i cant wait for the actual episode
to exciting 😆
hehe
now i can just think about all the fun stuff