Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha_cool_girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey continue yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
newkidontheblok thumbnail

wow bubbles as usual your fan fic was amazing,awesome,rocking...dont hve words to fill u up hney u 2 good at writing.

luv

newkid

bubbles thumbnail

Before I post my next part, let me tell you this will be the last part before I leave (I'll come back after 2 weeks promptly!). I actually thought that no one would read my crap, but its really overwhelming to see such a response (ok, I better stop- I'm sounding like a movie star).

You guys have encouraged me, so I'd like to thank each and everyone (this includes people who have read and commented on my stories and people who have only read!lol)

A special thanks goes out to newkidontheblock,bubblyblue,esha_cool_girl,momo,sanji,soji_s oji, dashing boy,Barbie,Anjana, fazool,darkness_123 and everyone who I haven't mentioned but has read my stories.

Right then, back to the story. Hmmm so lets see what happens between arjun and bhoomi after the planned insult to bhoomi………………………….

'Bhoomi, Bhoomi' Arjun tries to hold Bhoomi in his arms but Bhoomi just pushes him away, the tears in her eyes are flowing like streams, 'Bavri, tell me what exactly happened inside, I trust you, I believe in you, please come here and tell me' Arjun makes one more attempt to hold Bhoomika in his arms to comfort her.After hearing what Arjun had said, Bhoomi looks at arjun and runs towards him and puts her head on his chest, 'Arjun, arjun, voh,…….voh' Unable to talk, bhoomi continues to cry and holds arjun tighter. ' Bavri, I'm with you, I believe, I will not spare Yuvraj! But please calm down, you're my bhavri, and being my bhavri you have to be brave and strong' Bhoomi then reluctantly tells him everything that happened in the room, while bhoomi is reciting the happenings in the room arjun's face burns up with rage.

Arjun rapidly moves from Bhoomi heading towards Yuvraj's room, Bhoomi hurries behind him ' Arjun, Arjun, the elders will sort the problem out, leave it, Arjun' Arjun is not listening to a word of Bhoomi's and continues walking towards yuvraj's room in utter rage and anger. As soon as Arjun reaches Yuvraj's room he pushes the door open, 'Arjun, tum? If you're here to see yuv, well let me tell you he's not here, Baisa told him to stay with kashal mama for a while,' shefali is sitting on the bed with a book in her hand , looking very relaxed in contrast to Arjun who is looking as though he would burst at any moment. Bhoomi then enters the room 'Arjun, don't make matters worse than they are already…' Bhoomi then stops talking as soon as she realises that Yuvraj is not in the room.

Shefali then puts her book down and  gets up from her bed, she raises her eye brows and looks up and down at Bhoomi, 'wah wah, kya baat hai.Bhoomika rani itni badnaami ke baad, abhi bi yaha  hai. Tut tut, you should hide your face because of shame. At the moment Arjun is blinded by you, but I will reveal the truth to him. I will tell him how sick you are! You blamed yuv for some thing he didn't do, you're disgusting, I don't know  you enjoy using men…' DAMAK!!  Shefali has tearful eyes filled with rage, she holds her cheek with her hand and stares at Arjun ' tumne mujhe thappar mara! How dare you slap me!', she then raises her hand towards arjun, which is stopped by Bhoomi.

Bhoomi then looks at shefali and says ' tum mere bare mein jo be kehna chahati ho, tum bol sakhti ho, lekhin Arjun ke bare tum kuch nahi bol sakti!'

👏wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bubbles hney u shud go n meet d creative team of saarthi u can give dem better ideas babes u r rocking in each nd every post of urs.

Edited by newkidontheblok - 18 years ago
Dashing Boy thumbnail
yippeeeeee!!!! arjun slaps shefali👏

now we have a real writer here.👏 keep up the good work
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oye hoye!!!!! kya drama hai....keep up the good work bubbles.... waiting for u to return to read the next part... 😛
damn.... kash serial mein bhi arjun shefali ko thappad maare... chudel... 😡
bubblyblue thumbnail
it seems tats wat all the viewers want..
even if arjun doesnt come closer to bhoomi, all wants him to say to/slap shefali.. 😉
and u have done it already..
kya tension hai... 😆
bubbles thumbnail

i read my post again, and i can't stop laughing now😆. I don't know where i came up with these ideas,lol.

i hope my post isn't removed from being a sticky, because when i come back, i will continue.

esha_cool_girl thumbnail
me tooooooooo😆 but now stop laughing and continue😡
bubbles hney waiting for ur story