Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends

This topic has been made to make things easier for all of you😊.

If you have any questions/suggestions/comments then feel free to post them in this thread itself. We ensure you that you will get your questions answered by us or by our fellow members of JJKN forumπŸ˜ƒ.

We ensure you that we will definitely look into the suggestions put forward to make the section active.

Thanks

JJKN Dev Team

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i asked momo if we can have a newsletter for jjkn forum every week..i can help to..really liked this idea..doo discuss 😳 😳
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome idea,this will really help the new members 😊
momogrl21 thumbnail
We discussed this, and i think this forum isn't some really crowded one to have a newsletter. Its like we are a small-family and everything is quite clear in this forum πŸ˜ƒ Contests come and go, so i dont think its necessary for this little forum of ours πŸ˜ƒ
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: momogrl21

We discussed this, and i think this forum isn't some really crowded one to have a newsletter. Its like we are a small-family and everything is quite clear in this forum πŸ˜ƒ Contests come and go, so i dont think its necessary for this little forum of ours πŸ˜ƒ

ohk..thanks sissssssssssss 😳
Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: momogrl21

I agree with momo. There are very few members here unlike KBC3 where its always active. You all can suggest some fun activities , its not necessary that they have to be related to the show.πŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Anu and Momo i hv seen that JJKN members r really very creative and the last contest conducted by Anu that"Gulmohar's jassi"was really well-organised πŸ‘ ..

So i think u'll can come up with some similar contests where the members will b given some tasks every week and then voting will b done next week and like reality shows ,one participant who will get the least number of votes can get eliminated every week...such contests can go on for many weeks and its also fun...

For example One such contest can b "Jassi-Armaan dream marriage contest" where all the participants can b asked to present their dream sequence of a jassi-armaan marriage(they can describe the dream wedding and provide pictures of their wedding dresses,jewelleries and also invitees and the place or the mandap where the marriage will take place),then all the entries can b kept for voting and of course one gets eliminated and then in next round they can b given a situation this time and based on that they will once again hv to describe the J-A dream wedding with pictures 😳 and so on 😳 ....

As far as fun activities r concerned u can hv games like "guess the person " ..where some clues will b given regarding any one of the members of the jjkn section and the other members will hv to identify that particular member..and whoever identifies the correct ID first becomes the winner 😳 ..for eg:if i give a clue like she is an Apu dewwani and very creative and has changed her ID twice πŸ˜‰ and is part of the dev team and loves to organise contests πŸ˜› ..so now guess..and then i m sure everyone will b interested in guessing work πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..of course the clues can b given in a tricky way πŸ˜‰

Well these r my ideas 😊
Ambrosia thumbnail
wow thanks jyoths for coming up with such brilliant ideas..but we are not opening a contest right now where the members have to do too much write up like Gulmohur's Jassi ..too much write up is boring as well hectic for the participants..

so we are working on the fun contests where ppl can just chill out..do some masti..the game can be smth not related to JJKN 😳 and  Guess the ID game sounds interestingπŸ‘, will wait for momo's opinion on this😊 Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
About yesterday's (28th May)update - I think as it was a holiday yesterday (in the States and UK), Tina was busy and couldn't do it. I also didn't get a chance to login yesterday, otherwise I would have put up a brief one. Really sorry about that guys. Pls accept our apologies. 😊
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great idea, I'm sure there will be many who need directions, esp the new members. 😊

I think we can have a "Imagine if..." game.....every week one can have a new situation, like say "Aryan falls in love with Jassi" πŸ˜• πŸ˜† and then everyone can post the wildest possibilities they can think of....or even more wicked situations like "SS is on IF and is reading all our repeated clothes comments." 😈