Aamna Saran thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: varallika

hey nice concept...looks reeally interesting plzzz update soon

thanks varallika

Aamna Saran thumbnail

*~*Saaiyaan Ve*~*: Part 2

Rehan's car broke down in the middle of the way when he was driving down to "Sangam Studios" for his audition.  Actually it was his landlord's car that he asked out for a day.

Rehan: Damn it!! Ab kya karun? Ek to already I'm late upar se…….

Before he could finish complaining, a car stopped in front of him. It was his father Mr. Anuj Garewall.

Mr. Garewall: Kaise ho??

Rehan: Zinda hun!! Vo kaafi nahi hai kya?

Mr. Garewall: Tumhare paas ab bhi lautne ka option hai……..bas ye herogiri ka bhut apne sar se utar do!!

Rehan: Firstly, it's called acting……..and secondly, ye bhut hota to kabka utar chuka hota. You still didn't get it? Aap mujhe support nahi kar sakte to na sahi, Lekin agar aapko lagta hai ki mai discourage ho jaunga, to bhool jaiye!!!

Mr. Garewall: Your wish Rehan. Driver, drive off!!

Rehan: Bas!! Ab to ho liya aaj ka audition clear!! Ek aur chance gaya haath se……damn!!!

Just then a car stopped in front of him. It was his friend Amar (Arjun Bijlani) who is a mechanic.

Amar: Apun ke rehte hue tera audition full-to mast jaana mangta hai boss. Chal baith gaadi me aur dekh apun is 800 ko 8000 ki speed pe kaise daudata hai.

Rehan got-in and Amar drove-off.

Rehan: To aaj phir le uda tu garage ka maal?

Amar: Arre dosti to nibhana ich mangta hai naa. Mogambo ko apun sambhal lega.

Both laugh and after a while, they reached the entrance gate of "Sangam Studios".

Amar: Le, aa gayi vo jagah jidhar tera sapna rehta hai.

Rehan: Nahi yaar……ye to shuruvaat hai, mere sapne ki uchaaiyaan is deewaron me nahi naapi jaa saktin!!!

Amar: Jo bhi ho, apun ki taraf se….vo kya kehte hain angrezi me angootha dikha ke???

Rehan: Best of Luck (He smiles)

Amar: Haan voich voich!! Apun abhi chalta hai, tu khushkhabri lekar he aana is baar!!

Rehan: Koshish karunga!!!

As soon as Rehan was trying to get inside, the watchman pushed everyone aside as the producer of the show was entering the studio in a Silver Esteem – Ms. Tanya Sethi (Shweta Salve). As the car was entering the gate, Tanya saw Rehan and couldn't take her eyes off him. The only dignified personality around was him when everyone else was fluttering over the producer's car. That was what drew all her attention. As she reached her cabin, she called up her secretary………..

Tanya: Shivani!! I'm ready to begin with the auditions……..send the candidates one on one.

Shivani: Sure ma'am.

Shivani called all the candidates in and their scripts were handed over to them. The auditions began but the terrible response irritated Tanya to hell after about 20 trials!!! Frustrated, she came out shouting……….

Tanya: What the hell is this??? You guys have came-in to audition for a show or a circus!!! It's a limit………I back-off.

Shivani: But ma'am about 50 candidates are still left…..

Tanya: (Interrupting) Do I even care? I call-off the auditions right now!! You all may leave.

Rehan was totally taken aback by the highly unprofessional behaviour of Tanya. Since Tanya's words agitated him a lot, he stood-up, threw the script on the table and was the first one who turned to leave. At this gesture of his, Tanya noticed him again.

Tanya: Hey you!!

Rehan turned.

Tanya: Yes you!! I want to audition you for this role.

Rehan: Very well ma'am. I'm No. 98. As soon as the audition of the candidates prior to be is over, I'll come.

Tanya: I'm not interested.

Rehan: Nor am I.

Tanya was taken aback by his words.

Tanya: Come again!!! Did you actually say YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED??? (She said stressfully)

Rehan: You got it absolutely right. Jis tarah mai struggle kar raha hun ye log bhi kar rahe hain!! Jis tarah mai kai kaam adhoore chod ke yahan audition dene aaya hun ye log bhi aaye honge!! Just because the initial candidates didn't perform upto the mark, you can't dump the audition???

Tanya just kept looking at him in amazement and he went on……….

Rehan: So the moral of the story is "One should never prioritize auditions at SANGAM STUDIOS, just because the owners are highly unprofessional and may call-off the audition anytime"

Tanya: Will you stop??

Rehan: With pleasure. (Saying this, Rehan turned to leave)

Tanya: You're selected!!

Rehan: What???

Tanya: I said you're selected for the main lead.

Other contenders: (Together) Bina audition ke???

Tanya: Yes!!

Saying this Tanya went inside her cabin. All the other contestants left but one of them came upto him.

That Person: Congratulations…..

Rehan: (In a low tone) Thanks

That Person: Tum khush nahi ho kya?

Rehan: Aisi baat nahi hai, bas acha nahi lag raha ki baaki logon ko chance tak nahi mila.

That Person: Aisa to har jagah hota hai! You won't believe par maine kamsekam 10-15 auditions me chance aise he gavaya hai, par tum jaisa insaan kabhi nahi dekha jo galat ko galat keh sake, vo bhi tab jab tumhe itna acha chance mila!!

Rehan: Sorry to hear that.

That Person: Don't be, please!!! Mujhse dosti karoge?

Rehan: Zarur!! I'm Rehan Garewall!!

That Person: I'm Sahil Samarth, tumhara naya dost.

Both smiled ad just then Tanya's secretary Shivani told Rehan that he has been called inside.

Sahil: Good Luck friend!! (Giving him a slip) Ye mera number hai, hope that you'll stay in touch.

Rehan smiled and went inside.

Aamna Saran thumbnail
Waiting for your comments to cash-in 😳
*Rajeevian* thumbnail
nice part yaar 👏 👏 👏 ,tanyas character is interesting.plz continue soon.
sanyamalhotra thumbnail
Wooowww...Bittu is here 😃 Luuvd d Rehan-Tanya part. 👏 Gr8888888888888!!!
Aamna Saran thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

its good continue soon.

Thanks

Aamna Saran thumbnail

Originally posted by: seasons

nice part yaar 👏 👏 👏 ,tanyas character is interesting.plz continue soon.

Thanks seasons

Aamna Saran thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyamalhotra

Wooowww...Bittu is here 😃 Luuvd d Rehan-Tanya part. 👏 Gr8888888888888!!!

Hey sweety......thanx a tonn, mmmuuuuaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

HPmaniac thumbnail
gr8 work...love rehan's attitude.....waiting to read more 😊 😊 😊
Aamna Saran thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah_23

gr8 work...love rehan's attitude.....waiting to read more 😊 😊 😊

Sarahna karne ke liye thanks Sarah