Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
grt part but u continued when i was gone u little brat πŸ˜† jk but i couldnt save my seat ut that was hot and now ak are going to get married.
Love Ya Hun
Rhea πŸ˜ƒ
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part loved it
specially the two songs
awesome as usual loved it πŸ˜‰
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameira-90

hey great part.. finally they are together.. continue soon.. πŸ‘

thank you!!!! yess they are finally together!

Originally posted by: *F^a^i^z^a*

awww, sweet; nice suprise; Cant wait till there married

thank you!! glad u liked it!! they will marry soon!!

Originally posted by: monikaseth

πŸ‘ finally they are together wow . πŸ‘

thank you!! yess they are!!

Originally posted by: deeya123

very nice part  thank you!!
angad surprised kripa by asking her for marriage yup he did!! isn't he sweet!!
that was very sweet i agreee!!

Originally posted by: superstar15

grt part but u continued when i was gone u little brat πŸ˜† jk but i couldnt save my seat ut that was hot and now ak are going to get married. aww sorry hon!!! didn't meant to!! but thanx for the comment!!
Love Ya Hun
Rhea πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rima791

gr8 part loved it thank you!!
specially the two songs they are my fav...got a little inspired for DMG
awesome as usual loved it πŸ˜‰ glad u did!

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 44:

After dancing to a couple of more songs, Kripa and Angad sat down to eat dinner.  While eating, Angad asked, "You were never mad at me were you?" Kripa shook head negatively.  "So why did you pretend to me mad?"

Kripa smiled, "I told you, I love to tease you.  You are so cute when you get mad or try to convince of little things."

Angad smiled slyly, "You think I am cute?" Kripa laughed.  "Yes, I think you are pretty hot too, and sexy, and adorable, and…"

Angad leaned back against his chair and smiled, "Go on.  I am loving all this.  I never knew I had so many qualities." Kripa giggled and threw her napkin at him. "You brat!!"

Angad then picked her up from her chair and placed her on his lap.  Kripa placed her arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks. Angad smiled and fed her while she fed him.  They stayed in each other arms all through dinner and dessert.  Then they got up to leave.  "This was great Kripa! I am happy that finally you are mine." Kripa smiled shyly and held his hand.

"So, now where do we go?" Angad asked while getting into the car.  "Anywhere you want Angad.  I'll be there with you." Kripa answered.  Angad held Kripa hand and kissed her palm.  "Anywhere?" Angad asked one more time.  Kripa sighed, "Haan Angad where ever you take me I'll be happy."

Angad drove silently for the next half hour to his beachhouse.  "Angad, kuch to bolo!" Kripa complained.  "Kya?" Angad asked.  Kripa rolled her eyes, "Since when do you lack words to talk?" "Ever since I fell in love with you." Angad answered.  Kripa looked at him and said, "you are too much!"  Angad smiled and fixed his collar, "I know right?  I am great!"

After a few more minutes, Angad said, "We are here." Kripa looked around and said, "Where are we?"  "Our honeymoon palace." Angad answered.  Kripa was shocked out of her wits, "Angad!!" Angad chuckled.  "Relax! Yeh mera summer house hai, gosh Kripa what were you thinking?"  Kripa just glared at him. 

"Come on now, chalo andar." Angad said while opening the car door for her.  They walked hand in hand to the house, and once there Angad picked up Kripa.  Kripa gasped, "What are you doing?" Angad answered, "I am carrying my future bride over the threshold.  You have any problems?" Kripa blushed and shook her head. Angad said, "I thought so."  He placed her down once they were inside and showed her the house.  "Wow!" Kripa said, "It's beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as my darling Kripa."  Angad said and kissed her neck. "Angaad!!" Kripa moaned, "What are you doing?"  "Pyar" Angad answered huskily. He kissed her collar bone, her shoulder and moved up to her ear, then her cheeks.  He purposely avoided the lips, teasing her.  "Angad," Kripa moaned again, "ab bas karo." And with that he captured her lips into a wild and sweet kiss.  He then carried her to the bedroom and placed her down.  "Kripa do you trust me?" Angad asked as he leaned towards her. Kripa nodded and took Angad into her arms.  Angad kissed Kripa on her forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and Kripa reciprocated the same love to him. Then Angad brushed his lips against hers once, twice and thrice before plunging into another liplock and their tongues mating. 

After their makeout session, Kripa rested her head on Angad's chest, both catching their breaths.  "I love you," Kripa said.  "Boy, I'll never get tired of hearing that." Angad replied.  Kripa smacked his chest.  "Ow, Kripa that hurt." "Good," Kripa said. Angad rolled over pinning Kripa underneath him.  "Angad!"

"What Kripa, when ever I say or do something your hands always answer."  Kripa giggled.  "Is that a problem?" Angad smirked. "Well not really, as long as you have no problems when I answer with my hands."

Kripa narrowed her eyes at him.  "What do you mean?"  All of a sudden Kripa started squirming and laughing.  "Angad stop it!! Angad that tickles! Angaadd!!!" At the end Angad pinned both of Kripa's arms over her head, "Ab bolo jo bol na hai."  Kripa shook her head.  "Good girl." Angad said.  Kripa stuck her tongue out at him which Angad captured and started another kissing session.  Both fell asleep in each other's arms.  A while later Kripa woke up and looked at the clock on the wall.  She widened her eyes.  She got up with a start and yelled, "Angad! Wake up!" 

"Kya Kripa, let me sleep.  And you go back to sleep too." Angad mumbled.  He grabbed Kripa and pulled her down next to her.  "Angad, it is 2 in the morning.  We need to go back home!"

Angad mumbled, "Okay now go to sleep."  Kripa looked at him not believing what he had just said. "Angad, what will everyone think? Come on get up!"  "Uff Kripa!" Angad said groggily, "We are engaged.  No one will say anything.  Now shut up and go to sleep."

"God this man can't think of anything else but sleep and here I am freaking out!" Kripa muttered to herself.  "Ab kya karo?"  She sighed and buried her head in her palms.

Edited by desiqt8806 - 15 years ago
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

researved....

yayyyy!!! i am the first one..hurray!!!

so neways i just caught uop wid both parts..both parts were gr88...i could imagine a muvee in my lil head....awww!! they got engadged......that was fab.......AK are soo cute..loved when kripa smacked his chest..lol.....and boy hes so darn stupid...go baq to sleep..hahaha...and yea kripa ua re engadged but angad..engadged not friggin married!! *go baq to sleep*..lol

Edited by aRohAAnGeL - 15 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part πŸ˜› loved it 😳
hope AK don't get into trouble πŸ˜›
angad is too naughty πŸ˜‰ and plz do cont soon πŸ‘
Love''sAngel thumbnail
fab part
finally AK cofessed their feelings... it was gr8.
kripa surely suits in the role of a seductionist πŸ˜†
& angad needs to b taught that 1 needs to get home on time even if they r engaged
fab part
continue soon
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great part.. i wonder what everyone will say..continue soon πŸ‘
sidra01 thumbnail
loved it amazing really cute romantic and sweet loved it all wow shes waking him up and hes telling her to sleep
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
fab part
both AK r very very... bold & sexy
contiue soon