sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
conitnueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuJuHoTnEsS

reserved!!!lol yeep finally got da hot seat..lol wuzz waitin 4 itt 4 agez..lol...so baq to da prt.. yup congrats!! Its about time!!

it wuzz cute...funny...lol romantic..lol well nott datt muchh butt we cann all guess wht izz cummin up!!!!lol gr8 1 sis.. yea it was short…all I could come up with…but the next part makes up for it even though its still short

now angad realizes how welll kripa knwz him..lol i kneww datt be4 hand...lol well itzz all even out now..nd he sud be happy...lol dattt itzz wrkin...but i'm still waitin 4 wht angad haz in store...lol yu knww abt hiz surprise to make kripa confess...lol...unless itz daa 1 yu started talkin abt...makin kripa realize herself...lol yea Kripa knows him really well after all she loves him and angad did have his way of getting Kripa to confess…but kripa found her own way of doin it…angd didn't have to do anything…u'll see in next part

now da partt wuzz short..lol itzz gudd...cuzz mine wuzz tooo ndd i wudn't have been able 2 read a long 1..lol i can't even manage 2 read a short 1..yu see..i'm replyin after two dayz...lol lol don't worry about it

nd duntt wrry abt not updatin...i'm actuallyy happy...lol becuzz i wuntt be hea 2 same my hot seat so i dunt need to wrry..cuzz we're on da same pg...hahahha.....i luvv dizz mnthh..hahah we'll bothh bee baqq in MAY...lol can't wait hehe yea!

GOOD LUCK on yurr exam sis!!!!!! yu'll doo gr88....haahhahahhaha thanx

Originally posted by: superstar15

reserved

what a part i wonder wats going to happen next.....the next part is up and the wait is over.......it was really short but kept me wondering........now kripa is going to pamper angad...yup read on to find out how......kripa nos angad to well to leave him 3 notes noing wat he is thinking lol yeaa soo cute na?.........when u get time hen update study comes first okay........i dont want u too stress......i am very patient...........sometimeslol I know that!

Love Ya Lots  love ya 2

Rhea

Thank you hon!!

Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

reserved!

damn it!...i was gonna reserve here but then saw hottie's didnt have a reservation so reserved it there and lost the hot seat here....oh well...at least i got the third one....lol.... lol yea at least you got top three

edited to comment:

first of all..it wasnt a lame part! phew thank god!!

Second of all......YOU LEFT US HANGING lol yeaa I got inspired by others! hehe

third of all....sotp worrying about the ff as of now and study for your finals!!! Ok! Done with that!

Now back to the part.....it was so cute how kripa knew him so well and put the cards in that order knowing which one he would look at first....lol.. I know na?? it's a cute relationship they share…first they fight and then its takes double the energy to make up hehe

Kripa really wants to make this night special...i just hope nothing wrong happens....i really dont like the sound of "just then" at the end of the part...read on to find out ;)

maybe its Kripa maybe

or maybe its someone that kripa sent to tell him to come inside  maybe

or maybe its someone who will turn into a vamp later on in the story...lol maybe (was thinking about doin that though to extend the story…but I don't think I could have stretched it)

or someone who will create misunderstandings between AK lol naa don't worry

so many possibilities and you didnt leave that many clues.....but my mind is telling me to decide on it being Kripa...lol...anyways..loved the part.  Awesome work as always...keep it up.
good luck with your finals! Lol yeaa next part will reveal everything

Thanx for the comment

Originally posted by: lalala10

Great update ! thank you!! This update is sooo cool! Lol thanx muchoss!! Lol....Kripa knows him so well....how sweet!! ! Yeah she does!! Yup ...they 100% made for each other. Yup!! Seems like a twist ....hmmmm.. I wonder what happens... hope everything works out fine!
Update soon !  don't worry read on to find out thanx for commenting

Originally posted by: Love''sAngel

fab part  thank you!!
so finally KRipa has confessed her feelings & Angad has forgiven her... yup yup!! Aren't you glad that it finally happened hehe!!
continuie soon

Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
nycdesiqt thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeya123

nice part thank you!!

Originally posted by: monikaseth

👏 awesome pyar ka eazhaar kar diya kripa i wish ab sab theek rahe . 😃 thank you!! yess everything is alright now!!

Originally posted by: *F^a^i^z^a*

awesome part; thanx! she sure does know him very very well indeed; yup, after all she loves him! hmm , lets see how it turns out. lovely part but you left it in suspence 😭 sorry about that no worries continue when you can 😊

Originally posted by: aRohAAnGeL

no problem!and this update was good!! yay!!!it wasnt bad....it was pretty kewl specialy the card thing..loved it!! aww thank you!!!!

Originally posted by: sweetmagic4u

Aww cute part!! 😳 thank you!! The way Kripa knew him and she did three cards, very sweet!  yup it was cute! Don't worry about updating, I understand mine are coming up too😳 okk thas good!

Originally posted by: armaghan0

really cute awsome and exciting loved it thank you!!!

Originally posted by: sameira-90

hey great part..good luck for ya finals ..thank yoU!!! 👏

Originally posted by: rima791

wow nice part thank yoU!! i wonder how will theit date/night out will turn out 😳 quite well!! read on to find out! can't wait 😉 it was kinda funny about kripa putting notes like 3 times and etc 😆 cont soo 👏 lol thank you!!

Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
nycdesiqt thumbnail

Part 43:

Angad had come early at 7:30 pm but to no use.  He had to wait until 8 exact to be let in as per madam's instruction.  So he went out to his car and sat in there pondering on what Kripa had in mind.  He sighed.  She loves to play games with me, Angad thought.  He could not take the suspense anymore.  He was nervous to know what was in store for tonight.  He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes thinking of all their meetings, arguments, eye locks, and kisses.  He smiled.  God he loved her like crazy. 

Just then a waiter knocked on his car window.  Angad opened the car door and the waiter said, "Madam has instructed for me to bring you inside now."

Angad nodded and followed the waiter into a dimly lit hall.  He had to blink twice in order to adjust to the lack of light in the room.  The waiter had left him and it was only Angad standing in the middle of the dance floor.  He spun around trying to find Kripa but saw no one.  "Kripa!?" Angad yelled out but no one answered.  Instead a spotlight turned on and hit a figure dressed sensually in a baby blue dress. He was blown away.  His Kripa looked gorgeous and too hot.

Music started to play, and he saw her started to dance to the beats of the tune.  He stood there totally mesmerized by her looks when she turned around.  She was going to kill him tonight with her looks.  She swayed her hips and walked towards him singing …

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch MeAh Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss MeAh Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me Ah zara zara .. Oooo ooo ooo Angad was just hypnotized ber her charm.  Kripa smiled to herself knowing the effect she was having on her and continued to sing.

Touch Me Touch Me Touch MeAh Zara ZaraKiss Me Kiss Me Kiss MeAh Zara ZaraHold Me Hold Me Hold MeAh Zara ZaraOooo ooo ooo (Bin tere sanam is jahan meinBeqkaar humDum da dum da dumBin tere sanam is jahan meinBeqkaar hum ) ….. 2 Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch MeAh Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss MeAh Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me Ah zara zara .. Oooo ooo ooo Kripa spun around him.  She traced his face and chest with her fingers while dancing near him sending shivers down Angad's back. Touch Me Touch Me Touch MeAh Zara ZaraKiss Me Kiss Me Kiss MeAh Zara ZaraHold Me Hold Me Hold MeAh Zara ZaraOooo ooo ooo Kripa started moving away from Angad and this was the last strand for him.  He grabbed her waist and pulled her back towards him and started to dance with her. (I love the way you touchin me, feeling meBoy im gonna be rebellingBoy my little secrets gonna let you knowThat wen you put your arms around meI love the way you surround meOh boy I m gonna loose control ) ….. 2 (Tere hi tera hi intezaar haiMujhe to bas tujhse pyaar haiTera hi tera abb khumaar haiKhud pe na mere ikhtiyaar hai ) …… 2 (Bin tere sanam is jahan meinBeqkaar humDum da dum da dumBin tere sanam is jahan meinBeqkaar hum ) ….. 2 Touch Me Touch Me Touch MeAh Zara ZaraKiss Me Kiss Me Kiss MeAh Zara ZaraHold Me Hold Me Hold MeAh Zara ZaraOooo ooo ooo Once time touch me like thisI like what you wantWhat you give its a riskTwo time touch me like thisTogether wanna fasa d style the way tat a loverThree time touch me by farGets over here comes the crazy with me in my carIts one time touch me like thisI know wat you want, wat you can, wat you say.. my lover (Yeh dard-e-dil to ho na agarSataye abb dooriyon ka gumBehek jaye na yeh kadamHai tujhe meri jaan ki kasam ) ….. 2 Bin tere sanam is jahan meinBeqkaar humDum da dum da dumBin tere sanam is jahan meinBeqkaar hum (Touch Me Touch Me Touch MeAh Zara ZaraKiss Me Kiss Me Kiss MeAh Zara ZaraHold Me Hold Me Hold MeAh Zara ZaraOooo ooo ooo) ….. 2 (Bin tere sanam is jahan meinBeqkaar humDum da dum da dumBin tere sanam is jahan mein

Beqkaar hum) …… 3

By the end of the song, both Angad and Kripa were catching their breaths with Kripa's against Angad's chest.  She slowly turns around and whispers "I love you Angad."

Angad smiles and bends down to capture her lips for the most soulful and passionate kiss they have yet shared.

After a few moments, Angad whispers "My turn."  Kripa looks at him quizzically while Angad just smiles and takes her in his arms and starts humming and singing to the song of Pehli Nazar mein. 

Pehli nazar meinKaise jaado kar diyaTera ban baita haiMera jiyaJaane kya hogaKya hoga kya pataIs pal ko milkeAa jee le zara Angad dances with her, placing his arms around her waist while Kripa's arms are around his neck.  He sways to the beats and then spins Kripa and dips her every so often throughout the song.  Mein hoon yahanTu hai yahanMeri bahon mein aaAa bhi jaO jaan-e-jaanDono jahanMeri bahon mein aaBhool Ja aa O jaan-e-jaanDono jahanMeri bahon mein aaBhool Ja aa Baby i love u, baby i love you, baby i love you, baby i love you … so..Baby i love uOh i love uI love uI love u soBaby i love u Kripa smiles and rests her head against Angad's chest.  She is the happiest person on earth for being in the arms of her one and only love.  Angad rests his head against Kripa's and thinks this is the most perfect and beautiful moment in his life. Har dua mein shamil tera pyaar haiBin tere lamha bhi dushwar haiDhadhkon ko tujhe se hi darkar haiTujhse hai rahteinTujhse hai chahtein Har dua mein shamil tera pyaar haiBin tere lamha bhi dushwar haiDhadhkon ko tujhe se hi darkar haiTujhse hai rahteinTujhse hai chahtein Tu jo mili ek din mujheMein kahin ho gaya lapata (O jaan-e-jaanDono jahanMeri bahon mein aaBhool Ja aa ) ….. 2 (Kar diya Deewana dard-e-Kash neChain cheena isqh ke ehsaas neBekhayali di hai tere pyaas neChaya suroor haiKuch to zaroor hai) ….. 2 Yeh dooriyanJeene na deHal mera tujhe na pata (O jaan-e-jaanDono jahanMeri bahon mein aaBhool Ja aa) ….. 2 Baby i love u, baby i love you, baby i love you, baby i love you … so..Baby i love uOh i love uBaby I love uI love u… .... 

In the end he dips her and slowly brings her up while he he bends down on one knee holding kripa's hand and asks "will you marry me Kripa?

Now its Kripa's turn to be shocked and surprised.  She has tears in her eyes but she she nods her head vigorously to which Angad chuckles.  Then she says "yes," and Angad slides the ring onto her finger, kisses her hand, and gets up.  Then he kisses her forehead, picks her up by the waist, and swings her around.

nycdesiqt thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchick786

so im hoping ur finals went well and that hopefully u will have time to continue this fan fic soon! im like totally dying to noe wats gonna happen next 😃 !! continue soon 😃

my finals went great
sorry for taking soo long
i got really lazy!
but i will try to update more often now

thanx for commenting

Originally posted by: sweet_mittal

conitnueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sorry for not continuing
now i did!!
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail