Users

Frequent Posters

stonex thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

brillaint part

thanks

**lil_playa** thumbnail

i'm thinking about the next part. my brains stopped functioning.😆  i post really soon. cuz i don't wanna do sumthin stupid. excuse me.***

but let me think about my story.

Edited by **lil_playa** - 18 years ago
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
gr8 job

luv nishzz😉
Angadzgirl thumbnail

wow...Awesome...

~sweta~

**lil_playa** thumbnail

sorry guys. i have the next part i post later on today. promise. (this time i won't break it.)

**lil_playa** thumbnail

part 5

sorry for making u guys wait so long.

RECAP:

she leaves. the guy goes to his closet and picks out a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. he changes. after he changes he goes in front of the mirror and we c he face its anged. he give him self a complement.

a:looking good, as usaul.

he goes donstairs to have breakfast, and everyone is waiting for him.

naina: c'mon anged have some breakfast.

a: ok mom.

they all have breakfast.

AND NOW...

after breakfast anged goes to the studio for rehersals(spelling).  after rehersals he gets a call from kripa telling him 2 meet her at the coffee shop in 1h.

at the coffee shop.

a: tumne muhje yahaan kyun bul aya

k:angad u want coffee

a: sure. now tell me

k: waiter 2 coffee's

a: KRIPA!(in an annoyed tone.)

k: ok. angad i..i..i 

angad gets worried, a: kripa wut happened, by now the waiter has brought their coffee.

a: c'mpn kripa tell me

k: angad i...i love...i..i...love this coffee. kripa starts laughing. angad on the other hand has an annoyed look.

a: OMG!!! kripa. i hate u

k: thanx.

a: kripa im serious😡

k: aacha baba.

k: kya tum wo laye?

a: yeah its in the car.

k: can i see it.

a:lets finish the coffee.

they finish their coffee, and pay. then they go to anged car. angad open the door of his car and reeaches in to get a little  wrapped box and gives it to kripa. kripa quickly opens it. in side the box were 2 lockets( ome for men and one for women) saying I LOVE YOU. kripa asked angad to bring them for herself and prithvi. she wanted to give it to prithvi for his birthday in a few days.

a: ab kush

k: buhat. kripa gives him a big hug.

that's it for now. guys i know its a bit boring. plz tell me wut u honestly think. i won't be able to write tom. cuz i going to america to visit my relatives. s ou guys will have to wait till wednesday. sorry guys.

bye, lil

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome part.
Happe: I..I... I.. love you Angad. 😳😳
Angad: I...I... I... I love you too Happe.

Have fun. And continue when you come back.
**lil_playa** thumbnail
thanx. i 'll try to cont. when i return.
**lil_playa** thumbnail
time for an update. just wait a while longer.
**lil_playa** thumbnail

part 6

RECAP:

they finish their coffee, and pay. then they go to anged car. angad open the door of his car and reeaches in to get a little wrapped box and gives it to kripa. kripa quickly opens it. in side the box were 2 lockets( ome for men and one for women) saying I LOVE YOU. kripa asked angad to bring them for herself and prithvi. she wanted to give it to prithvi for his birthday in a few days.

a: ab kush

k: buhat. kripa gives him a big hug

AND NOW...

kripa can't wait to try it on. she hand anged the necklace for prithvi. and tries to put on hers. she having a bit of difficulty doing it so she asks anged for help.

k: anged thodi si mudath kar doo na.

a: kripa do it ur self.

k: anged please.

a:fine. he takes the necklace andputs it around her neck then he locks it from the back.

a: ye lo

k: thanx.

anged looks at his watch to c the time.

a: kripa i have to go.(in a worried tone.)

k: kider?? 😕

a: baad mein butaunga

he rushes to his car and drives off. while kripa on the other hand goes to meet prithvi.

i know this really short. i continue in a while cuz i've got guest over. bye for now, lil