Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**lil_playa** thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

part 2

RECAP:

K: mama muhje prithvi se milna tha yarra baje. or already barra baj gaye hain. agar main ab nahie gaye to wo mere bara bajade ga😆 

G: juice to peello

K: baad mein. saying this she leaves.

Gayatri to herself: ye ladki be na

mishty came to meet gayatri and on her way in she bumps into kripa.

K: hi di, bad me baatein karte hain. she says this and runs toward her car.

M: KKKRRRRIIIIPPPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!

K: bye di.

AND NOW...

Mishty to herself as she see's kripa leave in a hurry: lagta hai phir se prithvi se jugra ro ga. O GOD HELP HER!!!😃 mishty goes inside.

misthy runs and hugs gayatri.M: MAMA, kaisi ho, aur papa kider hain.

G:itne sare suval.

M:mama😔😡

G: ma to mazak karahe thi. main teek hoon aur tumhare papa undar kam kara he hain.

M:main milke aathi hoon. she goes in to meet her father. meanwhile...

IN KRIPA'S CAR.

as kripa's is driving she hears her cell ring.cell: ring! rinG! riNG!  she looks around but can't find it.she parks the car of the road and tries to find her cell. cell: RING! RING! finally she finds her cell. and discovers 2 missed calls from prithvi.

k: aaj prithvi ne muhje zaroor mardalna hai. oooooo o god. she gets back on the road.

she call prithvi back.

K: hi prithvi

p:kripa kahaan ho tum kabse intezaar kara ha hoon

K: Jaan, tumne vo kahavat nahi suni. saber ka pal meeta hota hai😆 

P:kripa i'm in no mood for jokes.

K:ok sorry

P: acha bataoo tum kahaan ho.

K: i'm on the way, thodi der main athi hoon. ok c u the. bye

P:bye jaan. i love u

k: me too. and she hangs up.

kripa arrives at the mall. she goes in. she tries to find him. she knows he will be a bit mad at her for coming late.

kripa to herself: prithvi ke liye a gift le lethi hoon us se uska jo be goosa wo be shaant ho jaye ga. yes thats what i should do.

so she goes into a shop to buy him a present when someone grabs her hand from behind.she turns around to look, and when she is suprised to see.....

i know it's a bit short i'll write more next time. i will be busy tom. i will try to post the next part tom, but if i can't i surely do it on wed.

till then u will just have to wait for the suprise to be revealed...

plz be free to post ur comments. c u  guys later.

bye,  lil

Edited by **lil_playa** - 18 years ago
2sweet4sweets thumbnail

Very nice👏

But why did u stop????????

**lil_playa** thumbnail

ekta fever. there has to be a little suspence.😆 i cont. tom. or on wed.

baby_princess thumbnail

that was realli good👏👏!! luv ur fanfic!! i wonder who it is?? i think its angad rite!! but maybe its prithvi!! well anyways continue soon plzzzzzz!!

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wow thats good plz continue!

GigiP thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

out standing plzzzzz continue

**lil_playa** thumbnail

hey guys im  back. i'll try to post the next part in an hour or to.

bye, lil

**lil_playa** thumbnail

part 3

REACAP:

kripa arrives at the mall. she goes in. she tries to find him. she knows he will be a bit mad at her for coming late.

kripa to herself: prithvi ke liye a gift le lethi hoon us se uska jo be goosa wo be shaant ho jaye ga. yes thats what i should do.

so she goes into a shop to buy him a present when someone grabs her hand from behind.she turns around to look, and when she is suprised to see.....

AND NOW....

some of u had it. it is Prithvi.

P:kripa tum yahaan kya kari ho

K:mein to sirf.... prithvi interupts in between

P:anyways chalain

K: ok lets go.

Kripa and prithi send the rest of the day togther. kripa says goodbye to prithvi and leaves toward her car. when prithvi calls her for behind.

P:kripa tum kuch bool rahi ho.  kripa turns around.

K: kya??

P: meri kiss.

K: prithvi no, i have to go bye.  prithvi makes a puppy face.

K: i said no.

P: plz

K:no. kripa turns and goes toward her car. prithvi also heads back to his car. kripa tries to start her car but doesn't work. she tries again no use. she gets out of the car and sees prithvi leaving she yells his name.

K: PRITHVI!!!.......PRITHVI rooko!!!

he turns around. kripa runs to him.

P: kya hai kripa?

K: vo meri gari kharab ho gaye hai.

P:to?

K: can u plz drop me home.

P: with an evil smile on his face. ek shaart hai

K: kaisi shaart

P: tumhe muhje a kiss denhi paregi. manzoor

K: prithvi kya tum jaante ho ke yahaan par har koi ladke muhje lift dene ko tiyar hai

P: ok to inse hi lift mang lo

K: r u sure, sooch lo

P: sooch liya. tum inse se hi lift mang lo

K: fine.

kripa goes up to guy. (the guy will be played by rohit roy.) while prithvi is standing their watching her. she ask's the guy for a lift. and he agrees. when they are about to go towards his car she tells  the guy something in a whishper voice. and they start heading towards the car.

as their walking the guy put his hand on kripas waist. and moves her a bit closer to him. prithvi is turning as red as a tomato. he is walking towards them.kripa realizes that and startd to talk with the guy.

K: vo ider araha hai. ab to ra sa rasoo

and they start laughing.

prithvi grabs kripas hands and leads her towards his car. he is really mad now. kripa tries to free her hand.

K: prithvi choro mujhe.

P: kripa shut up 😡

Kripa sees him really mad and decsides to do as he says. they both get into the car.

K: prithvi i really sorry. mein to sirf maazak ka rahi thi

P: tum jaanti ho mein tumhe kisi  aur ladke ke saath nahi dek saktha

K: prithvi i gave u a chance, par tumne hi kaha ke kisi se lift mag lo, mein wohi to kiya.

P: do u really think i meant it.

K: ok baba, soorry kahdia na. ab to hus so

P: par inda se asa mazak kabhie mat kar na. prithvi has a little smile on his face.

they arrive at kripa's house. kripa gets out of the car.

P: kripa tum kuch bhool rahiie ho. kripa thinks he still wants the kiss and turns around a bit angerily(spelling)

K: kya!!!😡 

P: apna purse baba. kripa calms down a bit.

K: ohh thanx.

she is about to go when prithvi calls her again.

P: kripa

K: abb kya

P: meri kiss. he makes a puppy dog face again.

kripa walks over to him and lightly gives him a kiss on his cheeck. prithvi is a bit dissapointed. 

P: kripa ye kya

K: prithvi. she turns around  and starts walking but prithvi hold her hand.

K:prithvi choro muhje.

he turns her around and goes close to her, so close that they can hear each others heart beats. he brings his lips closer to hers. and softely kisses her. and all we can see is the back of her head now. he lets go of her. kripa runs in to the house. and prithvi gets in his car and goes home.

thats it for now.   i hope u liked it. next one will be even better.

preview. news characters introduced.(angad, kartick, naina and many more.)

i 'll try to post later on today. c u later

bye, lil

Edited by **lil_playa** - 18 years ago
stonex thumbnail

this part was awesome too

thanks

lucky-moon thumbnail
wow good one but plz bring kripa and angad together coz they are made for eachother u know what i mean rite pal