Stars on Numerology (Nikkhil Arya)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Stars on Numerology

After twisting the names of TV serials to help their luck with TRPs, it's now TV actors who have adopted the trend of numerically altering their names to bring positivity to their careers. We asked some name-enhanced stars from the small screen industry how much fortune their 'spell check' has brought them.

Nikkhil Arya from Nikhil Sakhrani
Nikkhil is one actor who went the whole hog when it came to changing his name and the actor is pretty satisfied with the results it has brought him:

"Not many people know but my real name is Nikhil Sakhrani. My real surname is not Arya. Initially when I was trying to get a foothold in the industry I was advised to take up a filmy name. My mother was especially adamant that my name be such that it brings me success. She believes in lot in these things and when we consulted a numerologist he suggested the surname Arya.

I'd say changing my name has helped me though I only went in for it because of my mom. Since then things have moved really nicely but I'd also like to attribute my success to my parents' blessings, my hard work and ultimately my destiny- if I was not destined for such success then it would not have come through." Says Nikkhil.

http://www.indya.com/news/numerology1.html

thanx alot 4 sharin!😛

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O
thanks for sharing khushi... 😊