Kesar Updates for May

babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi All,

I saw that many people are looking for updates, I searched online and found this update on the Starplus website.

This is only a brief update for each episode, if I'm able to watch the videos then I'll write out detailed updates if not then lets enjoy this as a starter.  I'm sure someone whose watched the episodes will update later but use this to catch yourself up to what's happening in Kesar.

Enjoy the quick read and update.

Episode #632: 1st May, 2007
Nupur upset that Shivam is blackmailing her. Muskan comes home for pag-phera. Harman gets supicious of Nupur's activities. Abhi tells Rohan that the sari Muskan is wearing has been bought by him and Muskan is awatre of that. Abhi furious. Muskan tells Rohan how Abhi had almost kidnapped her masquerading as a driver. Harmnan tells Kesar that he is suspicious of Nupur's activities and believes that she has got herselfinb some trouble nad he wants Kesar to help him investigate.

Episode #633: 2nd May, 2007
Rohan informs Kesar that Abhi had appeared as driver in front of Muskan. Kesar calls over people to fix Abhi's marriage and declares in fromnt of tyhem that Abhi sia rapist. This upsets Arjun and Abhi. Khwahish advises Nupur to own up her faults in front of Harman and she is sure that Harman will forgive her. Kesar finds illegal arms in Nupur's godown after investigating.

Episode #634: 3rd May, 2007
Harman realizes that Shivam is blackmailing Nupur and forcing her to store illegal arms.Rohan and Muskan leave for party. They decide not to inform police and invetigate. Harman ensures that police tracks the arms. Shivam furious with Nupur. Abhi tracks them down… Rohan uncomfortable in his presence. Abhi keeps bothering the two. Abhi drags Muskan to a corner when lights go off.

Episode #635: 7th May, 2007
Nupur gets to know that Harman has installed camera to keep an eye on her. Rohan finds Abhi and Muskan at a corner and is very upset with Muskan. Rohan very rude with Muskan. Abhi happy that his plan working. Kesar tells Harman that he should speak to Nupur as to why she is listening to Shivam.

Episode #636: 8th May, 2007
Shivam lands up at Nupur's place and drags her out of the house. Tells Nupur that he was the one who pushed Haman off the building which led to his eyesight loss. Shivam threatens to kill Harman. Harman tries to talk to Nupur but she doesn't disclose anything. Arjun asks Kesar why she is meeting Harman so often these days. Abhi chalks out a plan to malign Muskan's image completely in front of Rohan and prove that Muskan and he are in a relationship.

Babloo