Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Panna is made with raw mangoes. That's why we cook it to take the pulp out.

then how come you hahve that song... panna ki tamanna hai key hira usse mil jaaye..... so diamonds are found in kairi!!!?????

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

then how come you hahve that song... panna ki tamanna hai key hira usse mil jaaye..... so diamonds are found in kairi!!!?????

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dimag sarkela hai kya bidooooo? πŸ˜† Panna mein kisne Vodka mix kiya.

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Dimag sarkela hai kya bidooooo? πŸ˜† Panna mein kisne Vodka mix kiya.

nahi baap... tera panna meri stepney laganey main kaam aayega.....kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

raunaq thumbnail

i didnt know the mango varieties, as soon as SLB asked me my variety i asked my folks and i was given tons of name, and now i know there are variety, infact manjuji gave the list and i will now try sundar langda πŸ˜ƒ
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

What you have claimed about Langda, I can say about Alphonso - both in India and here. Several times it has been a case of "Surat acchi - taste zero". Right now there is only Alphonso in the market - I have eaten almost 4 kilos of them (over a period of time). Just 3 mangoes out of those 4 kilos were worth their reputation. Baaki sab Haldiram ke rasgullon ke saath khaye πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That is the reason mithi chijh key upar if you eat something sweet, latter won't taste sweetπŸ˜‰ Or may be you got pseudo Alphonso's as there are duplicates tryign to catch up on the reputation build by Alphonsos. Yes right said its a handsome Aam.

Anshu - I had rasgullas to add some mithaas to the Alphonso!!!

(This year it will probably be 5 kilos of extra weight, and a lighter wallet - the mangoes are way too pricey). πŸ˜† TrueπŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

LOL you two & this is exactly why I was fascinated by the two of you building tower over kachcha aam with salt and chilli πŸ˜†.. 
- > one been there done that and one is a man 🀣

🀣

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: raunaq

thokar is not a kid πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , i can assure you and yeah that joke i got it now, i thought and thought the whole afternoon, after having my pizza i thought again and yes i got it a while ago πŸ˜† qt, that question is not valid for thokar πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†stop watching those old hindi movies qtπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Raunaq, you are adorable πŸ€—

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Never realised this thread would take such interesting turns πŸ˜‰

@Maya - I do the same, but I don't use a pressure cooker. Old habit inculcated from my grandmother πŸ˜ƒ

@ Qwerty - Time you got married - biwi heera, panna, moti, neelam sab ka asli matlab samjha degi!!! πŸ˜†

What about aam papad??? πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Never realised this thread would take such interesting turns πŸ˜‰

@Maya - I do the same, but I don't use a pressure cooker. Old habit inculcated from my grandmother πŸ˜ƒ

@ Qwerty - Time you got married - biwi heera, panna, moti, neelam sab ka asli matlab samjha degi!!! πŸ˜†

What about aam papad??? πŸ˜›

SJB, kyun sawerey sawerey muh mein paani laaney waali baat ker rahi ho....I loveeeee aam papadπŸ˜ƒ......man, aam papad rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

SJB, kyun sawerey sawerey muh mein paani laaney waali baat ker rahi ho....I loveeeee aam papadπŸ˜ƒ......man, aam papad rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I have some sitting in my fridge - it's on my list of must-sends whenever someone's coming from India πŸ˜ƒ