Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: uru_hershey

I am a bit confused here. Is kt already pregnant? Everything else is really good. Do continue soon zinu29. πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘

Hi. um yah.. did you read the flashback?? u get a clue, becuas ein there the doctor says sumthing about the baby, but if u need eny more info.. plz tell =) thanks..

love,

Zinu =)

zinny.xo thumbnail
************************************************************ ************************************************************ ********************************************
PART 6
-Oh sorry forgot to mention, kt and ganga have the same Doctor-
anywayz..
-The doctor walks out the room-
L: Doc.. kt kaisi hai??
D: dekhiye ab aapko ghabraane ki koi baat nahi hai.. woh bilkul theek hai..
-Everyone is happy-
-Laksh goes to meet ganga-
************************************************************ ************************************************************ ********************************************
IN GANGA'S ROOM
G: (happily) Laksh... =)
L: (smiles a lil bit) Mom.. =)
G: Laksh kaise hai sab...?? KT kaisi hai?? khush rakhta hai naa tu usko?? Rakhta hi hoga.. tu to..
-Laksh interrups-
L: Maa..(tells her all about what happened before her accident like; the flasback, etc.)
G: (shocked) Kya?? Kt theek to hai naa??
L: haan mom.. ab woh bilkul theek hai..
G: shukra hai bagwhan ka.. ki use kuch hua nahi..
-just when ganga says that... Laksh realizes what he has done-
-Laksh goes into his flashback when he said all those thing in anger infront of the god's murti-
L: (whispers) maine yeh kya kar dia hai??
-Laksh rushes out the room, and is seen infront of the same murti, in the hospital-
L: He bhagwaan.. mujhe maaf kar do.. paagal tha main.. jo aap par ungli uthai.. bhool gaya that ki..main is duniya mein sirf aapki vajay say hoon..sirf aapki vajay se mujhe kt milie hai.. ho sake to apne is paagal bete to maaf kar di jiye gaa.. maine aap par ungli utha kar bahut badi bhool ki hai.. mere paas pehene ke liye kuch bacha hi nahi hai.. main sharminda hoon.. (how bows his head in sorrow).. mujhe maaf kar di jiye..
-Tulsi listens to all this-
T: Laksh.. galti to sabse hot hai.. par tujhse koi galti nahi hui... tu to bas apna haq maang raha that.. isme koi paap nahi..
L: paap hai daadi.. maine..
T: jaanti hoon main... par tu is sab ke liye apne aap ko kyun doshi maan raha hai.. tune hi to kt se kaha tha.. "yeh kismat hai".. apni baat ko bhool gaya laksh.. huh...
-in sorrow a tear drops down his cheek, and he sadly hugs tulsi-
Mirza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor lakshya great ff continue soon1
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
i loved ur fanfic n gr8 twist's plz continue πŸ‘ πŸ‘
zinny.xo thumbnail
thx guys.. im almost done the next part.. i hope ur not fed up by reading so many parts..
thanks!! πŸ˜‰
nisha921 thumbnail
i am a bit confused πŸ˜• ...if kt was pregnant before she fainted why was she crying πŸ˜• . Other wise this is a great fanfic. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
                -Nisha❀️
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 ff πŸ‘ .
plz continue!
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zinu29

Hi. um yah.. did you read the flashback?? u get a clue, becuas ein there the doctor says sumthing about the baby, but if u need eny more info.. plz tell =) thanks..

love,

Zinu =)

Ohh.. Now I understand. I missed a part in the last page. Thanks 

zinny.xo thumbnail
Part 7
-Kt and Ganga are both fine-
-They both are welcomed home-
IN LAKSH AND KT'S ROOM
L: yehi toh mujhe bhi samaj mein nahi aa raha kt.. main kahoo bhi to kya kahoo..
L: anywayz kt.. tum aaraam karo.. main tumhare liye juice le kar aata hoon..ruko..
-Laksh lies her on the bed, and sweetly leaves to get juice-
-WHEN HE RETURNS-
-Laksh goes and sits beside kt,a dn realizes that she has fallen asleep-
L: (kisses he on the forehead, and whispers) goodnight kt.. (kisses her once more)
-He keeps her juice on the night table (the lil table beside the bed, its called a night table).. and goes and lies down on the other side of the bed-
-He sweetly keeps his hand on Kt's tummy, and pats it-
-They both fall asleep-
HEY GUYS PLZ TELL ME IF YOU ARE FED UP BY READING SO MANY PARTS..I'LL END IT SOON!! CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER TWIST COMING UP.. PLEASE REPLY
THANKS... πŸ˜‰
Edited by Zinu29 - 17 years ago
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zinu29

HEY GUYS PLZ TELL ME IF YOU ARE FED UP BY READING SO MANY PARTS..I'LL END IT SOON!! CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER TWIST COMING UP.. PLEASE REPLY
THANKS... πŸ˜‰

Plz don't stop. I love reading your parts. Chalo abb to mai bhi bataabi seh intazaar karungi new twist ke liye. I don't think you should end it soon. πŸ‘