Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Ok, now i'm getting even more desperate for the suhag raat...Jyoti's tabela plus autumnji's elaborate details... 😳

eagerly waiting!!! :)
cool_rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianPari

Ok, now i'm getting even more desperate for the suhag raat...Jyoti's tabela plus autumnji's elaborate details... 😳

eagerly waiting!!! :)

me too!
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

This one is for you Jyoti - After DK fake marriage theories.............

As per prediction made by Mansi, DK come home with exchanged garlands at the mandir and tell NT that they couldn't wait any more and that they have married. They appologise NT is more than happy. She insists that they at least throw a grand party and that all the arrangements must be personally seen to by Ameesha!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Kaajjal goes to her room and then can't find her clothes and stuff. Well chachiji is too fast as soon as she heard about DK marriage she moved all Kaju's stuff into Dev' room and Paua is shifted to kaju's room!!!!πŸ˜† (Wow chachiji you are fast!!!) She leads kaju to her new room and leaves her to get dressed for the big occassion. She rolls her eyes and takes a long look at Dev's picture and asks for forgiveness. she also prays to Ganubhaiya asking him to put enough sense into this Raju and hopes for his own good that he does not misbehave or else....... she goes in the bathroom to change and here Dev enters peeping into the room slowly first and thanks God all's clear. He takes a towel from his cupboard and turns to enter the bathroom and at the same time Kaajjal is about to come out when they both bump into each other. Kaajjal is wiping her wet hair and Raju/Dev has discarded his shirt leaving him in an undershirt (baniyan) with a towel around his shoulder. She loses her balance and is about to fall when he grabs her arms and prevents her from falling and she grabs his bare shoulders. For a moment they are lost in each other's eyes. Raju/Dev is staring at her wet hair and her trembling lips and her deep eyes, while Kaajjal is lost in Dev's eyes. They suddenly regain consciousness and both split apart, R/D mutters "woh, woh sorry I didn't know you are in the room else I would have come later. Chachiji told me you were down with mataji, so......." Kaajjal cuts him off saying "If you even think of anything vulgar in that dirty mind of yours, you be ........." Dev silences her by pointing a finger at her, "Madamji listen, you might think I am the most lowly person on the face of this earth but I have a lot of self respect. And don't forget this marriage thing was your brilliant idea. I did not want this to happen. Aaapko aapka Dev mubarak. I am happy with the memories of my champa-chameli. you are nothing for me. I am speaking the truth. I was told that you are with mataji and that's why I came here to get dressed and leave so that you can have the room all by yourself. Jai Ramji Ki" He leaves an astounded Kaajjal and goes into the bathroom. Kaajjal leans against the wall and fights for some control while R/D here leans against the door and thinks "I hope I convinced her and closes his eyes tight so as to erase the beauty of Kaajjal and her wet hair. But he can't and smiles to himself. Rangeele, Dev, Rangeele. You are Rangeele. He shakes his head and changes quickly. He comes out first peeping around the door, and finds the room empty and comes out only to find Kaajjal outside in the balcony all dressed and waiting for him. she has Dev's picture in her hand and is staring at it with the usual tears in her eyes. R/D sees her and she is an epitome of beauty. He is seeing her in a saree for the first time. From head to toe she is dressed in red. Red rubies and diamonds in her ears with matching necklace. Her red sari is scintillating and he simply stands there and stare at her beauty. She also has the red glass bangles on her hands. Thos chudis. He closes his eyes again and can't seem to stop himself. "Ahem, ahem are you ready to go down" she looks at him and again is mesmerised to see dev in him. All dressed up neat and proper in a jet black tuxedo with a stark white shirt and red bow-tie and red cummerband. He reminds of how handsome Dev looks. She closes her eyes with the memories of Dev and suddenly feels his touch on her arm. she opens her eyes to find Raju taking her arm and she pulls away. "We are alone. Limit your acting to this when we are only out among other people. Remember you are not my husband......" R/D pulls her to his chest and looks down seducingly at her and she is confused. He kisses her forehead and cheeks and is about to bend and kiss her on the lips when she raises her hand to slap him, just then she hears a giggle and sees chachi is standing near the door and peeping in. Her raised hand goes to R/D shoulders and she hugs him back albeit with tears in her eyes and an apology on her lips for Dev.

Chachi goes away and R/D pushes her and warns her never to slap him. "I am doing this as I promised you I shall play my part and I as a brother love Paua very much. Nobody is more than my little brother, not even you madamji" Kaajjal realises that this attraction that she is feeling for Raju is because of his similar looking face of Dev and that is the reason why she is getting so antagonised against Raju. she appologises to him and that stuns him to a stop midway. He looks at her gapingly and she asks him "What's wrong? why are you gaping at me like this?" He replies by pinching himself and syas "Bhoot ke muhse Ram Ram"............

I have to go now. I shall continue on this later on. I hope you enjoyed this. Now wait for the Suhaag Raat!!!!!!

Well the whole scene is set and the party is in full swing.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goddddddddddddddd...yaar..you are just BRILLIANTO..!!Mannnnnnnnnn..And you always say I write well Aaplogonke saamne mein kuch bhi nahin..Just awesome..You have left me sweatting all over My My ..I am waiting for the continuation Yaar..Lovely..Superb..mind blowing..

Love-Hema

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First of all thank you all you bhootnis and friends. I appreciate your encouragement and hope to live up to your expectations. Here goes Jyoti party and tabela all rolled into one!!!!!πŸ˜† Enjoy!!!!!

Theories Part 2...........................................

The scene is set for the party and the party is in full swing. DK are looking awesome together and both outdo each other in their looks. Kaajjal is looking pretty in her sari and Dev the ever sauve and charming man with love overflowing in his eyes for his sweetheart. He gives her covert looks when she is not looking. All the guests come and wish the couple. Kaajjal endures this all painfully often trying to wipe the tears in her eyes. She is constantly thinking of Dev and feels very sad, but when she sees the happy face of NT she momentarily forgets her sadness and mentally appologises to her and God for decieving her in such a manner. Dev standing close to her feels her trauma and consoles her saying, "A lie spoken or done for a good cause is not a lie. You are making a person and above all a mother very happy. God considers a mother's position to be very honourous. A woman can be a mother only if God wishes her to be and nobody can change that. And by making a mother happy you have made God happy. So please don't be sad." And he walks away from her leaving her standing and looking at him with a totally different angle. A little respect creeps in on her for Raju.

NT is thanking the final guests and R/DK are about to retire when she stops them and "Where do you think the two of you are going?" Kaajjal stops and Raju turns around saying, "I am tired from today and we had a party yesterday too. After the accident these days are a bit hectic for me. So I think I shall take it a bit easy now."

So NT says, "Exactly, the two of you need to be alone and everybody goes for a honeymoon after marriage." Kaajjal is shocked and can't utter a word and R/D goes "Honeymoon?????????? Mom its not necessary and then ......" Nt does not listen. She insists that she had done all the arrangements for them to go to Khandala and they should be there by early morning if they leave now. They have to just relax as the driver will drive them. So its all taken care of and they have to just leave. The bags are all packed and taken care of. R/D is about to argue, when Kaajjal interupts "Thank you aunty." NT interupts her and says "Kaajjal beta now you must call me mom." So Kaajjal nods and agrees and they both go upstairs to change.

As soon as they are alone, R/D turns and accuses Kaajjal, asking her why she agreed. She replies that if they did not aunty would be suspicious and K-A would be difficult and I need to get away from them for a few days. You can be your self and if you wish you can also visit Chameli. But R/d asks what about my brother? You forget he will be here alone and I am not comfortable. Kaajjal promises him that he shall be fine and if its okay with him, he can go and stay with my father and bua. He shall be more comfortable. So Dev agrees with a heavy heart. He now has to exert double control on himself. He will be alone with Kaajjal and that too in Khandala. Memories come back to him which he can't stop even if he wants to.

Kaajjal has changed into comfortable travel clothes and so has Dev. When they confront each other, they find themselves in the same clothes that they had worn at the previous occassion when they went to Khandala. Dev in his dark pink shirt minus the tie and dark jacket and matching trousers and Kaajjal in her white suit. For moments each look at the other and remember their sweet innocent moments together and suddenly Dev regains first and asks her if she is ready to leave.

They take the blessings of NT and all and leave. In the car, Kaajjal asks softly as the driver is present too, "Do you wish to go to Rajgani?" R/D replies in equal whispers "No, Chameli is not there as she has gone to Haryana visiting some family." Kaajjal suddenly feels a slight twinge of jealousy. She thinks in her mind, so Raju keeps in touch with her. Hmmmm, I wonder when he speaks to her. Raju interupts her thoughts and asks, how is Khandala? Kaajjal smiles and remembers her first visit there and relates to him that this was where she realised that Dev was a very different person than what he appeared outside. He looked like a harsh and cruel person outside but a soft, gentle and caring person, whose heart was made of wax and would melt away......." "Oh, madamji I asked you about Khandala and not about your Dev sahab" She is shocked and mutters a sorry and keeps quiet. Dev can't resist her and says "Sorry for hurting you, but the less you remember about him it will make things more easy for you." Kaajjal thanks him and says, "I shall try to remember" Just then the driver stops the car and R/D asks him what the matter is. The driver says he shall check and returns and says that they have a heated engine and that it will take time. Why don't the two of you rest and I shall see if there is anybody nearby who can help me. Kaajjal looks around to see that they are in the middle of some fields and far away they can see a small hut kind of a thing (Jyotiji your famous tabela)

R/D tells the driver that they shall be there in that hut or something and the driver leaves. DK too get off from the car and walk towards the tabela. It is a bit cold and a wind is blowing. Kaajjal suddenly shivers in the cold and Dev on seeing this without even thinking for a second takes off his jacket and puts it on a stunned Kaajjal. As if on cue it starts pouring and they both run. Her leg slips and she falls down. "Are you alright R/D asks her?" She gets up nodding her head and suddenly bends over in pain. She has sprained her ankle.

(What is it with Khandala and DK rain, sprained ankle, tabela.........πŸ˜†)

Dev catches hold of to support her from falling and asks her if she can walk. She bravely says Yes, but can hardly manage to even take another step and cries out in pain. That is the final straw and Dev loses all control and he mutters a soft "Damn" and lifts his barbie doll Dev style. His fractured hand hurts, but he manages to hide his pain and Kaajjal is stunned and shocked. She is motionless and freezes completely. She is simply remembering Dev and by that time they reach the tabela and Dev puts her down on a bundle of hay. She keeps staring at him and thinks, "Is he really Raju. His mannerisms are so very much like Dev. Why do I feel this tingle when he comes close to me.Why do I have shivers down my spine when he touches me. When he is near I feel as if Dev is around me close to me. Why does my heart sing when I hear him speak. Even his voice is Dev's. Why? why? why? She keeps thinking while Dev here has prepared a small fire and asks her if she would like to sit close to the fire. She just can't speak as she is reliving her time and moments with Dev during her previous Khandala visit. Raju snaps his fingers and asks her to come out of her dreamworld. "I am Raju madamji. please come out of your dreams. My hand is hurting too." Then suddenly Kaajjal feels very bad and ashamed for being so selfish and she tries to limp and is about to fall but Raju supports her and they have this eye locking session. Dev trying hard to control himself. He is just thinking of her beauty and wishes to collect her in his arms and comfort and love her. But he strives hard for that control. And she keeps wondering why her feelings go for a rollercoaster ride when Raju touches her even a bit.

Suddenly at the door there is a noise and they see a drunkard coming in. "Oy, what rain. Aaj mein nashe mein hoon and he is singing out loudly and laughing. Dev suddenly feels tensed and pushes Kaajjal behind him. Kaajjal is very scared as that man looks very vile and he is stinking drunk. She hangs on to Raju's shoulders and peeps over them with scared eyes. The drunkard spots them and says "OY what is this? Two love birds? What a treat!!! He gives very lurid looks to Kaajjal and Dev clenches his fist as if wanting to bash that drunkard and pull his eyes out. How dare he look at Kaajjal. He pushes Kaajjal more behind him and puts his hands on his hips challengingly and says "Bhaisahab, if you don't mind, we found this place first and my wife here is not comfortable having you here. Will you please find some place else? That drunkard slowly advances towards them and Dev tenses and prepares to hit out if necessay and Kaajjal feels his muscles tense and gets even more scared. She hugs him from the back and closes her eyes. She forgets everything. The rain, the wet clothes, the surroundings, the drunkard. Everything. She feels like she has come home.  She repeats in her mind, I know every ehsaas, every tiny bit of Dev, this has to be Dev. In the meantime, Dev is arguing with the drunkard and Kaajjal is observing him. Raju is talking just like Dev in that slow but hard menacing drwal. "If you don't leave from here I shall throw you out of this place." The drunkard comes closer and tries to touch Kaajjal and that is the final thing for Dev. He pushes Kaajjal to the wall and swings a strong punch with his left hand and strikes the drunkard on his jaw. Drunkard falls down but gets up with his bottle and strikes it on Dev's head. Kaajjal screams and for a few seconds Dev loses consciousness and falls to the ground. Kaajjal screams out for him calling him Dev. While all the time the drunkard is advancing towards her luringly giving her vile looks. Kaajjal is terrified and screams for Dev and closes her eyes shut. She then feels that drunkard's arms on her shoulders and almost pukes on his face. She pushes him and runs towards Dev on the floor. She shakes him but he is still unconscious. The drunkard pulls her from the back and drags her while all the time she is screaming Dev, Dev get up. She fights hard with the drunkard trying to ward him off when suddenly he is pulled away from her by Dev and he hits the drunkard continuously with a bamboo stick bashing him up in a total fit of anger and pushes the drunkard out of the barn. The drunkard is real scared of Dev and runs away.

Kaajjal is scared and crying and runs to R/D and simply hugs him as if he were her dear life. Dev stops himself from hugging her but utters soothing sounds and tries to quieten her by saying "Its okay. He's gone. It's okay stop crying. Nothing happened." He can't resist as Kaajjal keeps crying and he hugs her back and rocks her like a baby. They are lost each taking solace from the other and then suddenly she realises that and breaks apart. When she looks up at him, she can see blood trickling down his face. She says "Dev, you are bleeding." He says, "Its okay madamji, and I am Raju not Dev." And he walks away from her. She can't find any cloth so she tears her dupatta and ties it around his forehead and all the while Dev tries to control his emotions and love for her. She looks at him and tries to see into his eyes. "Why did you ruin your dupatta? It will stop the bleeding. You did not have to ruin your dress for me." She asks him to be quiet and asks him to show his hand. "I hope you have not damaged it more. does it hurt?" He snatches his hand away and says harshly to her "Its okay. I'm fine" Just as Dev would say angrily and she is stunned again. He keeps quiet again and curses himself for losing control of his emotions. she looks suspiciously at him and then says "Thanks. For what you did today. I don't know else what would ....." Dev closes his eyes as if not able to even think how that drunkard even looked at her and he utters without thinking again like Dev would speak "You don't have to thank me. I would have done the same had it been any other girl." Kaajjal is stunned by his reply. "Dev, you are Dev." And he looks up shocked. She advances towards him and says "Look into my eyes and say you are not Dev. Look into my eyes and say it" R/D turns away thinking that today if I look into her eyes I shall be lost. I can't resist. Too much too soon and then her eyes, I just can't. Please help me Oh God! Just then Kaajjal turns him around and sees the tears of desparation in his eyes. "Why are you crying? You are Dev aren't you? She takes his hand and puts it on her head. "Swear by me and say that you are not Dev. Swear right now. Agar tum Dev ho to mere sar ki jhooti kasam nahin loge. Khao kasam Dev, Kasam kha kar bolo tum Dev nahin ho!" He speaks slowly "Kaajjal woh, mein, okay, I swear that I am .............." and he can't continue. He can't swear falsely. He utters "Damn....." and turns away from her. she realises the war going on within him and exploits the situation. She hugs him from the back and says "I think you are fighting to speak the truth. Why Dev, Why? I love you Dev and I know you love me then why this pretence? Don't you trust my love for you?....." and thats the final straw for him. He has lost the battle and turns and gathers her in his strong embrace. She loses control and bursts out crying and kissing him on his face all over and hugging him crying out his name. He in turn has lost all control of his emotions. His love overflows so powerfully that nothing else matters. He returns every gesture and hugs her closely that not even air could pass between them . Finally he raises his head and looks into her eyes with a passion ignited in them. "I love you Kaajjal. I'm sorry please forgive me." And with those words she selflessly gives herself to Dev and hugs him. She stops his words with her lips and they lose control and are lost in each other.

Outside the rain too comes to a stop and all is quiet and calm after the sudden strong downpour. At last the two souls have become one and have met their mates......................

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Autumn what a masterpiece u hv written πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜› ...wait before i comment let me drool and imagine all the stuffs 😍 ok..enough of daydreaming,now i hv gone to heaven permanently πŸ˜ƒ and speaking from there LIVE πŸ˜› πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ...Autumn from now on i hv become your cheli 😳 ,i don't believe u hv combined tabela,spraining ankle,lifting,rain,wet clothes,dupatta,hugging,kissing,dev saving his barbie doll fm a drunkarad,confession(that he is dev πŸ˜‰ )and finally ahem ahem 😳 😳 all in one πŸ˜› and that too with a brilliant narration πŸ‘ simply amazing yaar,so now the real suhaag raat has happened πŸ˜‰ and i will b waiting for a good news from DK in your next part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ...ok back to my daydreaming 😍 ....
Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Autumn what a masterpiece u hv written πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜› ...wait before i comment let me drool and imagine all the stuffs 😍 ok..enough of daydreaming,now i hv gone to heaven permanently πŸ˜ƒ and speaking from there LIVE πŸ˜› πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ...Autumn from now on i hv become your cheli 😳 ,i don't believe u hv combined tabela,spraining ankle,lifting,rain,wet clothes,dupatta,hugging,kissing,dev saving his barbie doll fm a drunkarad,confession(that he is dev πŸ˜‰ )and finally ahem ahem 😳 😳 all in one πŸ˜› and that too with a brilliant narration πŸ‘ simply amazing yaar,so now the real suhaag raat has happened πŸ˜‰ and i will b waiting for a good news from DK in your next part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ...ok back to my daydreaming 😍 ....

Ha ha ha Jyoti hoon cool it girl!!!! πŸ˜‰ I am glad you like it. My God I was drained writing that stuff. Anyways, I too hope that they reveal dev's identity soon. Wonder what Monday has in store for us??????πŸ˜•

kaju.patel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, i knew jyoti would be in heaven after reading that... i bet she's still not done drooling πŸ˜‰ dont worry gagori JI, meri bhi haalat aisi hi hai... lol, kya kare, yeh sab to DK ka kamal hai... aur humari autumnleaf ka πŸ˜‰ well done honey, that was just another speechless bit πŸ‘
Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaju.patel

lol, i knew jyoti would be in heaven after reading that... i bet she's still not done drooling πŸ˜‰ dont worry gagori JI, meri bhi haalat aisi hi hai... lol, kya kare, yeh sab to DK ka kamal hai... aur humari autumnleaf ka πŸ˜‰ well done honey, that was just another speechless bit πŸ‘

Thanks Kaju. Hmmm, I am touched really. Thanks a lot for the encouragement. That is the only thing that keeps me going.

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Gasssssssp* Autumnleaf!!!!!!! This time i am really truely speechless!!!! HOw do you do it?? Your writing skills, the way you wrote it, its more than just amazing! I could picture every single scene! It was like i was actually watching it! How do you do it?? and you thought my writing was good? My writing is truely just words compared to yours! what passion, what anger, how Dev was fighting to not loose control, but yet, kaajjal broke him down .... !!!!! Truely truely amazing!! No, more than amazing!!! And one more thing, i am waiting unpatiently, please continue your FF!!! I cant wait to read more of your wonderful parts!!! πŸ‘
Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

*Gasssssssp* Autumnleaf!!!!!!! This time i am really truely speechless!!!! HOw do you do it?? Your writing skills, the way you wrote it, its more than just amazing! I could picture every single scene! It was like i was actually watching it! How do you do it?? and you thought my writing was good? My writing is truely just words compared to yours! what passion, what anger, how Dev was fighting to not loose control, but yet, kaajjal broke him down .... !!!!! Truely truely amazing!! No, more than amazing!!! And one more thing, i am waiting unpatiently, please continue your FF!!! I cant wait to read more of your wonderful parts!!! πŸ‘

Thanks sharna, thanks a lot for your appreciation. Yes I am in dreamland at the moment and a bit drained. But I am working on the FF and wait for some chatpata part..........