Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmansgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: queenyuks

Sorry I havent updated for the longest time guys. I never got time. And from now on this is your new home. Hopefully its as sucessful as the last.
Dedicated to Anam, who's constant nagging brought you this update. mein na hoti toh tum aur Keero kabhi update hi nahi karti lol!

EPISODE 77

She rested her head on Ranveer's chest and he started stroking her hair gently. 😳😳 abhi toh bohot pyaar a raha hai....ohh yeah, they are still on their honeymoon. i keep forgetting. how long is their honeymoon anyways?

A couple of minutes later Ranveer looked at Rashi and saw that she was fast asleep. Smiling softly he picked her up and carried her carefully to the bedroom, making sure to shut the door behind them. ohh yeah wouldn't wanna leave that door open lol! πŸ˜†

The next morning…

Rashi opened her eyes to see the world have gone suddenly blurry and fuzzy. She closed them, rubbed them and re-opened them. Her vision became considerably clearer but it was still slightly hazy. Her head was pounding and there was no there way of describing how she felt apart from crap. Why is she suddenly blurry and fuzzy? head pounding too? yeh kya ho raha hai.  You sure this is the same Raashi we know? πŸ˜†

The door of the bedroom opened and Ranveer walked in with two cups of coffee and a huge frown. aww...how sweet he's brining in the coffee for her. wait...a frown? this can't be good. These men, i swear!

Ranveer: (handing her the cup gruffly) Here. haila...itna gussa!

Rashi: Kya hua Ranveer? And this coffee is black. isn't coffee usually black? mujhe nahi pata tha ke orange color ki bhi coffee hoti hai!  well it is before you put cream/milk in it. He didn't add it yet...duh! 

Ranveer: Kuch nahi hua. Jo sab hona tha kal raat ko hi hogaya. kal raat ko kya hua? do i even want to know?

Rashi: Kal raat ko? Kya hua kal raat ko? stop copying me...i just asked the same thing.

Ranveer: kuch nahi. Drink that up its good for you. agar kuch nahi hua toh phir itna gussa kis liye? not that i mind cuz i mean...you just look super sexy when pissed off!

Rashi: Sach sach bataao Ranveer kya hua kal raat ko. I don't remember anything. You don't remember anything? Did you do what I think you did? this just can't be good. 😑

Ranveer: (Turning his back to her) How do I tell you how you acted last night. uh-oh!

Rashi: How did I act? the way you shouldn't have! hello? dimaag kahan hai?

Ranveer: Dancing and flirting with other men. NO WAY! Are you sure you're talking about the same Raashi? Mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha!

Rashi: (Shocked) Me? I know jaan...im just as shocked as you are!

Ranveer: Yes you. God Rashi I was so embarrassed. I have never been so embarrassed in my whole life. You were going up to them and flicking your hair and batting your lashes. Voh bhi humare honeymoon pe. I'm shocked at you Rashi. (Ranveer heard a small sob behind him and turned around to see tears pouring out of Rashi's eyes. Thinking) Oh no! Yeh maine kya kia? that sounds so unlike Raashi. i mean, Raashi? im still in shock. what does he mean by "yeh maine kya kiya?" don't tell me he was kidding! 😑😑

He rushed over to her side, put her cup down and tried to put an arm around her, but she slapped it away and started to wail. now he's rushing over to her side? pehle jab gussa ho raha tha toh tab yaad nahi aya?

Rashi: (Brawling) How could I do such a thing? Other men, that too on our honeymoon. I hate myself. You must hate me. don't hate yourself....its not worth it. aur waise bhi...i still don't believe that you could do such a thing.

Ranveer: I don't hate you jaan. after everything that has happened, you don't hate her? now something is def. fishy here!

Rashi: How can you not hate me? Humari abhi to shaadi hui hai. And on our honeymoon I got drunk and flirted with other men. You don't deserve me. I'm a horrible wife and a horrible person. Yoou deserve someone much better. holy crap...she talks a lot! πŸ˜† Ok seriously, I feel so bad for her right now. I could totally relate to her (no, not the drinking, being a horrible part lol!) but the fact that someone makes you feel horrible (yes i do feel horrible! i do have heart hehe!) and then they tell you it was a joke....which it seems like it is since Ranveer is already regretting what he said to her. 😳😳

Ranveer: You're not a horrible person Rashi and I would never want anyone other than you because I only love you. (A bit sheepishly) Mein sirf mazak kar raha tha. ohh now you're gonna get it buddy. never mess with women, and that too early in the morning. if i were you, i'd run away as far as i could right now.

Rashi: Mazak? yup...you heard it right....slap the kid!

Ranveer: Haan mazak. this will be last time you will joke around about something like this with your wife beta...you're a dead man now lol!

Rashi: So you were kidding? You made me feel so bad about myself. (Shouting now) You made me cry and you were kidding?!? told ya! you tell him Rashi!

Ranveer: (Recultantly) yeah. But Rashi I… I...what?

But it was too late. Rashi got up, stormed to the washroom and Shut the door with a loud BANG!!!

Meanwhile…

When Tarun walked into Chopra house only Ranvijay and Pooja were at the table. There was no sign of Roshni.

Pooja: Hi beta. Aaj subha itni jaldi? aunty aap ko kya pata...yeh beta aapka already subha subha a chuka hai...abhi toh kafi late aya hai! πŸ˜‰

Tarun: Ji aunty, voh neend nahi aarahi thi. kyun? do you have a sleeping problem? mein help karoon? 😳

Pooja: Need kyon nahi aarahi thi? yeah like he's going to tell you aunty.

Ranvijay: (Grinning) He must have been missing Roshni Pooja. Samjha karo. chalo...yahan bhi yehi haal hai. all the parents are the same. i really feel for Rosh and Tarun.

Luckily Roshni walked in at that moment and caused a distraction because it appeared to Tarun that his future mother in law too was ready with her ammunition. Of course...as always! she's always ready to attack you both and embarass the heck out of you lol!  
Roshni came into the dining room carrying a salwar kameez. They had both decided that on Tuesdays, for her convenience she could bring her suit with her and just change at the office and go to the mandir from there. It's not like she couldn't do that without his approval lol!

Pooja: Why do you look so tired beta? you know what i said about Tarun already being here this morning? yeh that's it...!

And sure enough Roshni was yawning and rubbing her eyes which were slightly red. awww...pyaar mein toh phir yeh chalta hai...kis ne kaha tha adi raat ko romance karne ke liye? πŸ˜†

Roshni: (Glancing quickly at Tarun) Voh mom… umm… I was working. really? lakin phir Tarun ki taraf kyun dekh rahi ho? were you working WITH him? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Both Pooja and Ranvijay raised their eyebrows at this statement and at Tarun and Roshni's guilty faces. lol! i really feel for these two...hamesha kahin na kahin phas jate hain.

Pooja: Well have some breakfast both of you. It's tuesday aunty...you think Tarun would eat without Rosh? 😳

Roshni: It's Tuesday mom.

Tarun: I already ate aunty.

Roshni: To phir chale? ahem...kahan?

Tarun: Sure. KAHAN? i hope you guys are going to work and not else where to romance...!

They both said their good bye's and went outside. Roshni walked around to the passenger side of the and put her hand on the handle to attempt to open the car but Tarun put his hand on top of hers. this guy is always two steps ahead, isn't he? sharam karo yaar...ghar ke samne ho. koi a gaya toh phir? no wonder you guys get harassed by your parents. πŸ˜†

Roshni: (Turning to face him, her hand still under his on the door) Yes? yeah like you don't know what he wants! πŸ˜›

Tarun: Say it again Rosh. say what?

Roshni: Say what? alright, you and your bhabi have a problem with copying everything i say! what the heck yaar...!

Tarun: What you said last night. last night? last night kya hua? ohh...wait...last night! right...jaan she said a lot of things last night. bechari ko yaad bhi nahi hoga ke kya kya kaha tha raat ko. she was too busy flirting with you.

Roshni: I said a lot of things last night. I do every night. I can't specifically remember one thing. see what i mean?

Tarun: (Gripping her hand to turn her around to face him and then trapping her body between himself and the car) Don't play with me Roshni. I have my ways of getting what I want so you better just give in now. beta you have so much to learn...this Roshni Chopra doesn't give in easily. and what ways might they be, may i ask?😳😳

Roshni: Really? What ways? he's probably gonna wanna show you rather than tell you lol! πŸ˜†

Tarun put his hands on the roof of the car leaving her no escape and put his forehead against hers when they heard the front door of the house opening. They both jumped apart and looked towards the door and saw Pooja and Ranvijay standing there, grinning like Cheshire cats. see what i mean....you guys always get caught. either you guys need to stop romancing around the house or just shoot your parents lol! aur hamesha sirf aunty and uncle hi beech mein aate hain....in logoon koi hor koi kaam nahi hai?

Pooja: Tum dono gaye nahi? jane hi wale the aunty....thoda kaam a gaya tha....

Tarun: We were just about to leave aunty we were just… umm… think of something logical and fast! πŸ˜†

Ranvijay: Just…? what? must you know?πŸ˜ƒ

Roshni: Just discussing! Discussing? that's all you could come up with? now they'll ask discussing what...good going there jaan! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pooja: Discussing what? see what i mean?

Roshni: Umm… work…? really? why does Tarun need to trap you between him to discuss work? and why in front of the house? why not IN the car? or at the ofice, the place of work, eh?

Tarun: Chale Rosh? We are getting late. abhi yaad aya?

Roshni: Yeah.

Tarun opened the door for her and then got in on his side. Only when they were a couple of blocks away from the Chopra house did they both burst out laughing. abhi has rahe ho...pehle kya ho gaya tha?

Roshni: Isiliye jaanu, you shouldn't mess with Roshni Chopra. well this jaan of yours will never learn...he's just as stubborn as you are. match made in heaven. πŸ˜†

Tarun: Well Miss Roshni Chopra I'm going to get payback for that one. ohh really? how?

Roshni: Payback kyon? What did I do? It's not my fault mom and dad chose that moment to walk out of the house. jaan...they always choose THAT moment to walk in on you guys...there is no "good" moment for you guys.

Tarun: If you had done what I wanted then they wouldn't have caught us like that. but she needed to know what you were talking about! duh?

Roshni: Whatever. exactly.

Meanwhile…

Bani greeted her PA who herself had just arrived and went into her and Rashi's office. She sighed and looked towards Rashi's empty desk, but it wasn't empty. Jai was sitting there, smiling at her. ahhh...my other jaan...he's alive. these two randomally disappear in your ff yuks...keep them alive lol!

Bani: Tum yahan? kisi hor ka intezaar tha kya?

Jai: Of course not Bani! You know this is just a hallucination. lol...he's so cute. 😳 no wonder i love him...and five other guys lol! 😳

Bani: (Heading to wards her desk. Sarcastically) Ha ha.

Jai: Why are you so irritated? because she's got work to do and you're here? or because the wedding is coming up and all the preparations are driving her nuts?

Bani raise her eyebrows and gave him a "you gotta be kidding me look".

Jai: Okay that was a pathetic joke, but (grinning playfully) my amazing cuteness makes up for it right. of course...even your khadoos temper makes up for it too. you look cute/hot/sexy in anything and everything jaan...so don't worry about it.

Bani: (Giggling) What are you doing here Jai? he's come to romance you...what else?

Jai: This is the only place we can get some privacy. If you come over, then mom never leaves you alone. And now that your parents are here, I can't come over without getting looks from your parents. idhar bhi Rosh and Tarun wala problem hai. i feel for them all yaar. give them some privacy.

Bani: (Walking over and pinching his cheeks) Aww my poor baby. i know....((((((((hugs)))))))))

Jai: I know. My life is such a tragedy. You are the only one who worries. i do too!

Bani: I don't worry. I'm just feeling sorry for you right now. ah! how mean....don't worry jai...main hoon na.  

Jai: Ouch! That hurt jaan! Now you owe me! (((((((hugs)))))) why is she being mean to my jaan.

Bani: Owe you what? everything?

Jai: A romantic dinner. awwww...sounds romantic!

Bani: Dream on jaan! what do you mean dream on? itne pyaar se woh tumhe milne aya hai aur dinner ke liye bhi kaha hai. not fair...😭

Jai: Kyon? my questions exactly...

Bani: Because my parents just came yesterday after such a long time. I want to spend time with them. no one is stopping you from doing that.

Jai: To phir mera kya hoga? i know right...he needs to spend time with you.

Bani: We are getting married soon enough, uske baad mera saara waqt tumhara hoga. it better be.

Jai: Promise? awwww.......

Bani: Yes promise.

At around lunchtime the same day…

Tarun kept glancing towards Roshni's cabin every few minutes. Why wasn't she going to change? Roshni was sitting comfortably on her chair typing away some legal papers. Tarun jaan...thoda sa kaam bhi karlo. πŸ˜†

Roshni was just thinking about the wording of her document when she felt eyes on her. She glanced towards Tarun's office and saw him watching her.
When she made eye contact with her he winked. LOL! hor koi kaam nahi hai iska...i swear. romance karna toh koi Tarun se sikhe...
She rolled her eyes and looked back at her laptop when she noticed the time. Oh no! She would be late if she didn't change now! see he was reminding you by winking at you. he knows....time a gaya hai romance shuru karne ka phirse.
Roshni grabbed the bag that contained her salwar kameze and went into the washroom (that's attached to her cabin) to change.

When she came out her cabin was utterly dark. The window that looked into Tarun's office had the blinds drawn across it, as did the regular window. The lights were off. Only Tarun could do such a thing.
Roshni sighed.
This was probably Tarun up to his childishness again.
She headed towards the area where she knew the light switch was. She reached the wall and stretched out her hand to touch the switch when she felt someone gripping her wrist, and she was pulled into a hard muscular chest.

Roshni: Tarun this is really not the time, I'm getting late. when is really the time when it comes to two of you? seriously?πŸ˜†

Tarun: Late?

Roshni: Yeah. I told my boyfriend I'd meet him for lunch after I go to the mandir so I have to hurry up.boyfriend? lunch? yeh sab kaise hua? It reminds me of the song "Tune saath jo mera chora...deewana tera mar jayega"  

The lights suddenly flashed on, swallowing the darkness and Tarun became more visible, but now he also had a very visible anger on his face as well. ohh how sexy does he look when he's angry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Tarun: Boyfriend? no, girlfriend. what did you hear her say? πŸ˜†

Roshni: Yeah. Boy-friend. Ever heard of one of those? haila...Rosh control it yaar...you're gonna get it if you don't stop now.

Tarun: Of course I have. Who's your boyfriend? umm...the one who.....

Roshni: This guy. Yeah! THAT guy! πŸ˜†

Tarun: Guy? of course he's a guy jaan...that's why it's called BOYfriend?!πŸ˜ƒ

Roshni: This really hot and sexy guy. (Putting her arms around his neck) He's sweet as anything and so loving and caring. awwwwwwww...........i love this guy.

Tarun: (Not getting the hint) Is he more loving and caring that me? he still didn't get the hint? these men are really slow yaar....kya hoga inka?

Roshni: Oh definitely. That's why I love him so much. you and me both. 😳😳

Tarun: (Finally catching on) And what is his name. Because I'm about to go and beat him up. apne aap ko pitoge toh Rosh ka kya hoga? soch samaj kar kadam uthana jaan.πŸ˜†

Roshni: Tarun Sablok.

Tarun: That name itself sounds sexy Rosh. Great pick! sexy name for a sexy man. 😳😳😳 aur apni tareef khud? modesty ka toh koi zamana hi nahi raha yaar.

Roshni: I always make great picks jaan, no matter what. yahan bhi wohi haal hai.

They shared a short yet sweet kiss. 😳

Tarun: Lets go, we are getting late for the mandr. who is we?

Roshni: We? maine bhi yehi poocha hai.

Tarun: I forgot o mention? I'm going with you. YOU are going to mandir? has this dude ever actually step into a mandir before? and u can't go...your dear mother will be there. another excuse for them to harass you later on.

Roshni: I forgot to mention? I usually meet your mom there. see...i remember!

Tarun: Oh! aab kya karoge beta? think quick....maybe your mom will get sick and stay home? lol!

Omg. i finally finished the comments. took me forever cuz of the stupid professor. but anyhow...sorry took me forever. i promise to try and comment sooner the next time.

i absolutely loved it...otherwise i wouldn't have read it lol! can't wait to read the next chapter.

update soon jaan!

Anam

I made it super long to make up for my absence. hopefully it does.
Leave those comments on your way out please πŸ˜ƒ

Yuks

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yuks,
πŸ˜†

that was really cute jaan...just like you! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Love it!
i enjoyed all the couples all were very cute and romantic of course our RR were the best...
look at me i'm late...and that too 2 days...not fair i know par kya karoon jis din tumne update ki, uss din mein busy thi aur uske baad i couldn't find it...or rather forgot...
anyways i love it jaan!!!
please continue soon
rooj

PS: if i comment on the office romance then it wouldn't be safe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Baalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW... All the couples included.. Poor Rashi.. Ranveer!! that was a bad joke

Jai still has to wait till wedding to spend time with Bani

Rosh's boy-friend is sexy.. but in office doing all this is not good

very well written..
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey yuks
when r u going to update..
me really wants to know what happens
next
and really want to see JB wedding..heheh

continue ASAP
please

cheers
❀️Niralixxx
-Yuks- thumbnail
-Yuks- thumbnail

Jaanu I swear I'll comment to this. But I want to get these done so that I can update so I will do it later.

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Yuks, Rooj!
πŸ˜†

that was really cute jaan...just like you! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† Thanks😳
Love it! Glad you did
i enjoyed all the couples all were very cute and romantic of course our RR were the best... RR kick ass yaar
look at me i'm late...and that too 2 days...not fair i know par kya karoon jis din tumne update ki, uss din mein busy thi aur uske baad i couldn't find it...or rather forgot... It's okay. I know you're busy. warna I would keep bugging you.
anyways i love it jaan!!! Thanks😳
please continue soon I'll try
rooj

PS: if i comment on the office romance then it wouldn't be safe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Lol!  

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: binaud

WOW... All the couples included.. Poor Rashi.. Ranveer!! that was a bad joke Exactly!

Jai still has to wait till wedding to spend time with Bani Of Course family comes first jaan..

Rosh's boy-friend is sexy.. but in office doing all this is not good You think they actually go to office to do work?

very well written.. thanks jaan😳

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa30172

hey yuks Hi😊
when r u going to update.. Soon...
me really wants to know what happens next You will soon enoughπŸ˜‰
and really want to see JB wedding..heheh It's coming soon

continue ASAP I will
please 😳