Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zangel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG THANKYOU SOO MUCH! i have read/reread this story so many times ive lost count! im so glad you decided to continue with this story! thankyou soo much!

cant wait for the next part=)
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@ Anam, Rooj and zangel

Thanks guys for the positive feedback🤗

I'm glad I still have loyal fans 😆 😆

Update coming up in a minute

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Well, yup, I'm back with another episode, after almost a year.
I tried to include everyone in this, so no one can complain about their favourite couples not being in here.

EPISODE 79

It was a week later, 5 days to be exact. Sunday

Jai and Bani and their respective families were getting preprations done for the wedding, which was only 3 weeks away.

The Chopras and the Sabloks were preparing for the return of Ranveer and Rashi, from their 10 day honeymoon to Switzerland.

Chopra House...

The Sabloks were over, as usual, and Roshni was being shouted at.

Roshni: But why do I have to?

Pooja: Because I said so!

Roshni: But they're the ones who left the mess there in the first place. Why do I have to clean it up?

Pooja: Roshni Chopra. You will go upstairs right now, and tidy up Ranveer and Rashi's room, or else. Do you understand me?

Roshni: (grumbling) Yes.

Tarun: (Never one to miss a chance) I'll come and help you Rosh. Then you'll be done sooner.

Ranveer and Rashi's room...

Roshni: Look at this mess! Bhai is a dirty boy that I know, but Rashi seems to be the tidy type. It still looks horrible in here.

Tarun: Rashi is the tidy type, but I guess Ranveer and Rashi are always busy doing something else, and never get time to clean up after themselves.

Roshni: (flushing, and grossed out) Tarun! Please! That's my brother you're talking about.

Tarun: Hey! You're the one with the dirty mind. I didn't mean it that way.

Roshni: (Hands on hips) Oh yeah? And how did you mean it?

Tarun: I meant it in a way that they flew out only a couple of days after their wedding, so probably didn't find time for anything else. But if you follow your line of thought, (wiggling eyebrows suggestively) we will be in the same position soon enough.

Roshni: (Rolling eyes) Think of something else jaan. For once.

Meanwhile...

Bani, along with Jigyasa, Pia, Anu, Rano, and little Varun was jewellery shopping.

Jigyasa: I'm so tired. This is what, the fifth store? And we found only one set good enough for the wedding.

Anu: Pia beta, I wish you and Pushkar would get married along with Jai and Bani, then we wouldn't have to do this twice.

Bani: Thats a great idea badi ma! Pia, you and Pushkar get married with Jai and I.

Pia: No way guys. I'm too young to get married.

Bani: (sceptically) We're the same age.

Pia: I know, but I still don't want to get married right now.

Anu: Kya hoga tumhara Pia?

Jigyasa: Don't worry so much Anu. Jab tayeer honge, to karlenge shaadi. There's no hurry. And in the end, she will come to Pushkar only.

Meanwhile, in Switzerland...

Ranveer: (Whiney voice) Rashi, I'm hungry. Let's go.

Rashi: Ranveer, just this last store. I didn't find anything good for Rosh yet.

Ranveer: Rashi, we didn't come here on a shopping spree, or to buy gifts for everyone. We came here for our honeymoon. Honeymoon means spending quality time together.

Rashi: I know. But see we are spending time together. I mean, as we speak, we're shopping together.

Ranveer: (under his breath) Women and their logic.

Rashi: What was that?

Ranveer: Kuch nahi.

Meanwhile...

Jai hated meetings. He came to that conclusion within the first five minutes of their present meeting.

What were they even discussing?

What was this guy saying?

He looked over at his dad, who was politely smiling and nodding, every ever-so-often, and Pushkar, who was looking at the roof with a dreamy expression.

Jai sighed heavily and started playing with his pen. He smiled when he looked at it. Bani had given this to him for his last birthday and it had his name, "Jai" engraved on one side, and the words, "love Bani" on the other. He ran his fingers gently over her engraved name, thinking about her and their upcoming wedding.

Aditya cleared his throat loudly and both Jai and Pushkar snapped out of their thoughts.

Aditya: (to the speaker) Thanks Gopal, for bringing up these issues, and I'm sure your suggestions for improvements will help a lot, right guys?

Jai: Oh, umm... yeah!

Pushkar: Definitely! Good job!

Aditya raised his eyebrows at his two sons, who both blushed.

I know that it's a short one this time, but I posted whatever I had, because I'm going away for the weekend.

Do tell me what you think!

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago
basket thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!

GReat part!!!!pls cont soon
thanks
sanju

pooks thumbnail
welcome back...finally we'll get to see JB married 😳
culgal86 thumbnail
hey...

welcome back...............

nice part..............

update soon
bkeero thumbnail
Hey Jaan!

What a pleasant surprise. I have been waiting for this day for a very long time long time. I am so thankful to what ever it was that inspired you to continue.

I didn't even have to go back and refresh I remember it like it was yesterday. It was short and sweet. I loved that you included everyone so you got a little bit of everyone.

Looking forward to the next part where there will be of everyone, right.

Welcome back jaan, missed you so much…

Love you!

Edited by bkeero - 16 years ago
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
welcome back...
n gr8 part
cont.sooon