Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Neetusxm

aww yuks that was such a fabulous update... Thanks jaan😳
and loved the length πŸ˜† yup getting greedy here... Don't get too greedy. The length was only so much because I hadn't updated for a long time. Don't expect this treatment everytime.

poor jai yaar...kabh shadi hogi? Very very soon.

tarun..well hafta say the same line i said for jai πŸ˜† Lol! Well after JB wedding there is a surprise, and then TR wedding.

and ranveer..he surely is going to get beaten one day... Well he's so mean he really would deserve it. Who does something like that to their wife?

and the women well...let me digest these three hunks and will comment on the women later πŸ˜† Lol! I think the women are having the same problem as you right nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yuks

neetu

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mb101

awesome part yuks! it was worth waiting for! Ranveer is funny πŸ˜† and Tarun and Roshni are too cute 😳!! will be waiting for next part,
Thanks Maro😳. I'll update ASAP

Yuks

Maro πŸ˜›

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

yayyy!!! u updated!!!!! jst gona go read πŸ˜‰ Have fun!πŸ˜ƒ

okk bakkk! πŸ˜ƒ and it ws sooooooooooooo gdddd!!! awesome update!!!! a bit of all three couples πŸ˜‰ veryyyy sweet scenes! Thanks Kanshu😳

RR was cutee!! rashi has gt one baddd temper! πŸ˜† and TR scenes were cuteee!!!! "Ranvijay: (Grinning) He must have been missing Roshni Pooja. Samjha karo" omg! even ranvijay isnt leaving them alone! πŸ˜† Can you honestly blame Rashi for her temper? Ranvijay is a part of the evil parents yaar, why would he leave them?

and Jai... wt can i say... he is jst toooooooooo funny! 'my cuteness made up for it" hahahaa omg! these guys r jst tooo much! such hugeeeee egos πŸ˜† Lol! I know. Thats why they find girls like us to deflate them a bitπŸ˜‰

awesome as usual yuks!! plzzz cont soooonnn! πŸ˜ƒ x Thanks again jaan

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: roomoo

aww cute part Thanks😳

i <3 TR jodi!!! Who doesn't?

update soon!!Ill try

Yuks

khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Oye mujhe PM kyun nahi mila?? I cant remember things yaar πŸ˜• esp with all this packing! πŸ˜†

Aww Ranveer meri jaan tu to gaye re, that totally reminded me of SRK-Kajol in DDLJ where the lipstick was on the chest. I expected her to cry and get angry, but that angry.. whoa temper!! He better make it up, a long apologetic note and a romantic dinner, can your Ranveer cook?? He better learn fast! πŸ˜†

Okay onto couple numero deux.. Tarun and Roshini. I never thought I would like Tarun as his bad rep in KS (okay jhoote mat maar). But I actually loved him here.. good job Y-Dawg. I am proud of you!!

JB-- they are about to get married?? I need to go back and read some more.. πŸ˜†

Au Revoir (Will come back with more French words just for you!! πŸ˜† )

Sheen
cute_priya thumbnail
nahi story
please update it soon iam waiting for next part
priya
-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khrhun_sheen

Oye mujhe PM kyun nahi mila?? I cant remember things yaar πŸ˜• esp with all this packing! πŸ˜† Sorry jaan, but I don't run a PM service. If you ask me nicely I'll PM you whenever I remember.

Aww Ranveer meri jaan tu to gaye re, that totally reminded me of SRK-Kajol in DDLJ where the lipstick was on the chest. I expected her to cry and get angry, but that angry.. whoa temper!! He better make it up, a long apologetic note and a romantic dinner, can your Ranveer cook?? He better learn fast! πŸ˜† DDLJ is sort of where I got the idea from. Yaar do you blame her for geting that angry? He made her cry. Ranveer cooking is a great idea yaar.

Okay onto couple numero deux.. Tarun and Roshini. I never thought I would like Tarun as his bad rep in KS (okay jhoote mat maar). But I actually loved him here.. good job Y-Dawg. I am proud of you!! Everyone loves my Tarun. He's just that lovable jaan. Him and Roshni both.πŸ˜ƒ

JB-- they are about to get married?? I need to go back and read some more.. πŸ˜† Oh I forgot to tell you? Everyting worked out and they are now getting married.

Au Revoir (Will come back with more French words just for you!! πŸ˜† ) Gee... thanks

Yuks

Sheen

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_priya

nahi story thanks😳
please update it soon iam waiting for next part I will as soon as I possibly can

Yuks
priya

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail