Kolongal

Kolangal Archives - February 2007

Aanteek thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Feb 5, 2007 - Monday updt

nothing much happened yesterday...nothing worthwhile anyway.

Abhi gets 2 companies behind her back, asking for pending payments. she huffs and puffs and tries in vain to collapse her business empire but no can do. Krish informs her that abt 5 lakhs was lost..didn't Basky tell her? she puffs some more and summons Basky asap. she would have made a good court orderly.

At the Ganga front, daddy dearest rants and raves at all in the house, ably assisted by Ramachandra prabho. Two bachelors (sathiyamaa avaa sonnadhaala dhaan theriyum...otherwise they looked like 45+ mamas) come in asking for a rental place and Ramachandran drives them away; comes outside, pockets 500 from them under the pretext of looking for a good house in the neighborhood.

tattadaaang....an auto comes, and out spills out the mightly Ganges, followed by mouse Bala and the Queen of Arts (adhaan, kalai rani), all garlanded, holding her 10 yr old boy in tow.
Ramachandran goes bonkers, screams for the entire Triplicane to come out and all of them protest and scream; Ganga tells daddy that it was her doing and the kaaraNa karthaa for this was none other than him and his udhavaakarai maapLai. The said UM protests but she asks him to zip it up. Right on cue, a courier guy delivers a court notice from Ganga to her dad, asking for her share of the ancestral property. Dad is shocked beyond speech. sandhadi saakla, mouse tries to scurry by dad's feet but dad pushes him off and talks abt family maanam flying high in the air and up for grabs. all of them go in, leaving poor newlyweds and the boy outside. Inside, Ganga asks mom to bless her son; but mom says she is still old-fashioned and will not welcome a widow with a 10 yr old son as her only maattupoNNu. Uma too protests against Ganga's highhanded actions; But the youngest one (paavam, isn't she the one still wating for Ganga to cough up abt 2 lakhs for going abroad to study? i think Thols forgot all abt that thread) is given a chance to utter one sentence and she tells Ganga that never mind her future (what future? no one seems to bother abt that), what Ganga did was something to be proud of.
Ganga as usual vetti promises that she will take care of her kadaikutti sister..(buy one get one free vakkil notice dhEn) and goes outside and asks the mouse and the queen to lead a happy life in the side portion.

ippO Maddy pOchu, ranjan vandhadhu dum dum dum

ranjan pOchu raasamani vandhadhu dum dum dum

raasa mani pOchu bala vandhadhu dum dum dum

bala kalai vaazhkaiyil vandhadhu dum dum dum
....thodarum.............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Swash2

Feb 12, 2006 - Monday updt

Kaanju and Eashwar come to see their precious son behind bars; They are helpless and Kanchana is in tears that she didn't get a chance to beat her son ever but the police did.
ex-Minister SKPD comes in and Adhi received him and complains. SKPD yells chummaavana at the inspector telling him abt his ex-clout...Inspector is unfazed and is firm on filing a FIR. SKPD informs Adhi and gang that they can fight this in court and takes them away while Arjun keeps proclaiming his innocence.

Abhi with her empty hanging handbag flying low steps into her office and goes to confront Ranjan in his cabin. She asks for more grace time but Ranjan says however much he would like to give her that, based on her stellar reputation as a national builder cum investor par excellence, protocol demanded he get his project done in time or else. Abi again asks him to reconsider. He talks abt her belief in Madhavi and Kannagi...(duh...enna reference) and Abhi is as clueless as us and acts as our mouthpiece for the one and only time. Ranjan himself doesn't realize he spouted garbage and clarifies that there is one way that Abhi can take. and yes, he fancies her and so will she please share his bed, yadayadayada and he will postpone the deadline or wipe the credit off. Abhi is furious and shakes him by his collar. Ranjan is unfazed and says Abhi tries to emulate western culture in all business aspects (again duh??) and so instead she should resort to this aspect of the same said culture. Abhi screams at him and says she would rather beg in front of him or die before submitting to this. Krishnan who comes near the room happens to hear this and is shocked.

Ranjan asks abhi to cool down and if she is not interested, she can just say so.

Kanchu and Eashwar rush to the judge's house and Arjun's fiancee is stunned to see them in tears..They inform the judge about Arjun's predicament and the judge expresses his displeasure at the way Arjun has been behaving, and having a drinking party at all and blames the parents for bringing up their kids that way. Kanchu tries to say that where they came from (mumbai) this was all sagajam but judge doesn't buy that. He tells them point blank that he cannot do anything and for goodness sake, how can they expect it when he is a judge? if they believe in their son, then the truth will come out on its own accord in court. The daughter implores to him but he turns a deaf ear and walks off. Eash and Kanchu are very disappointed at this turn of events and leave the place. Guess this is what ex-minister was aiming for. now he can up the scales in his favor by helping Arjun and offering his daughter too when the judge makes a hasty retreat.

A highly perturbed Krishnan goes to meet Thols in his house...gets no coffee...hiyaa, that means no Shanthi visibility...
and talks about what all Abhi has to endure to do her day-to-day business. He says he himself is not perfect, has done some mischief at work but this is beyond small mistakes.. This is mega-serial like mistake. Thols waits patiently and finally hears of Ranjan's offer to Abhi and mushti irugi, gets angry and tries to leave straight for Ranjan's jugular...but Krishan advices him to be cautious and Krishnan leaves, leaving Thols is deep thought.
—-thodarum...

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Swash2

Feb 19, 2007 - Monday updt..

It is official!!! I am quitting kolangaL...

The scene opens up big with Abhi facing Ranjan and RK madam in the conference hall. Surprisingly Basker is absent. Krishnan sir, the other chief auditor is there with KichKich who looks mightly uncomfortable....Abi tells Ranjan that she needs some more time and with all the problems she had faced, she refuses to call it quits and goes threateningly towards Ranjan. RK interferes and says no can do. Usha enters and Abi welcomes her and tells Ranjan that she has decided to use their shares and they are all good friends. Ranjan watches all this with a smile and says how can Usha help if she doesn't even own her 25%? Abi and Usha are shocked and Ranjan shows the papers. Abi runs to him, grabs the blue file and asks Usha..Usha is flabbergasted and says I don't know how this happened. I needed money for my dad's business and came to see you. But did not want to burden you and so Krishnan sir took me to Ranjan and he gave me a loan but I did not sign my 25% shares to him forever. It was just a pledge and does the KKK act...kneading hands..Usha accuses Ranjan of commiting forgery. Ranjan denies. Abi is shattered and asks Usha to go. Ranjan pipes up saying that wait, what about Vichu sir? I own his 25% too. Now Abi is shattered times two. Ranjan shows the green file.

She turns towards Vichu (i told you before that he looked uncomfortable when abi mentioned shares the other day - why in God's sake didn't he confess then?) who cries, yes cries that his wife has cancer and so insurmountable medical bills, no money, so sold his shares...abi croaks, but why didn't u tell me before selling? he cries some more and walks out. At least Usha, she pledged her share but she did not interfere in the day to day business. but this guy coolly sells his shares and comes everyday and acts as though he is still a part of the company. the nerve!!!!!

Abi is broken and turns towards the door when Thols comes in. Abi rushes to him and informs him abt Ranjan owning Usha's and Vichu's shares. Thols strides purposefully towards Ranjan, grabs him and shakes him. Ranjan says, wait, what right do you have when you have signed over your 25% as well to me? Now Abi is shattered times 3 and Thols times 2.

It is now Thols turn to swallow and play toad and he grabs the purple file and is perplexed to see his signature. Abi asks how, why and Thols says, I don't know Abi, this looks my signature but I don't recall when...*duh!!!!!!!!!* RK and Ranjan smile victoriously (if they owned 75%, what business do they have to take abi to task for abi constructions failing to deliver...projectum naanE, delayum naanE kind dhaana adhu). Four times shattered Abi just walks out, minus handbag....and Thols leaves as well. Krishnan sir is left thinking, God, if only I had insisted on some shares, I could have made some money as well....and he is left to face the deadbeat mouse Ranjan and RK madam.

Thols stands outside the office and recalls the incident with Ganga when he goes to help her secure a loan and she dares him to sign a blank paper for surety, banking on his genuine love for her.

Next scene, don't know where. Thols is waiting and Ganga comes in. Thols slaps her hard....she deserves this and more. He accuses her of double-crossing him; says inspite of all her faults, money hungry-attitude, he helped and liked her. but she has gone beyond his dreams. how dare she consort with Adhi and write over his shares to Adhi/Ranjan? You also stole the papers the flatowners signed and gave it for money to Adhi. Ganga denies but Thols is on a roll here. Ganga says even she has been duped by Adhi. but Thols goes on..abt her attitude...Ganga says so you can't face Abi, is that why you are screaming? and Thols says you don't have the right to talk abt Abhi. she is Harichandra incarnate..and always keeps her promise...

ah haah, says Ganga. then what abt the promise she made when she came to visit you after being released from Upendra's murder trial? she came straight to see you in my house and I got her to promise to leave you alone and not meet or talk to you. but she reneged. Thols says, do you mean to say it was you who is responsible for abi's standoffish behaviour towards me these past months? aren't you ashamed to get such a promise? Ganga says why, I love and care for you genuinely and she is always coming betw us. Thols says, what do you know abt friendship? Ganga says the whole world and I know that there is something more than pure friendship betw you two. Even Basker accused you two of having a relationship in court. Thols says chee, I thought you were someone great but you are so low in thinking...and if I have choose betw a life with u or friendship with abi, I would always choose the latter..and don't ever show your face to me again and walks out, leaving Ganga crying his name...and she folds down saying, I am not at fault, I am a good girl, why don't anyone understand me?...

Ranjan comes to meet Adhi. Adhi gloats abt Arjun being released, huge thanks to Rekha and now Rekha is going to the new dil. And he had always had some sort of discomfort over leaving Rekha at the altar to marry Usha but now that is gone..pOyindhE, pOchE, gone...He praises Rekha's efforts..(chee, vekkam, maanam, soodu soranaiyE illaiyaa? if it were me and my family, I would think hundred times abt a girl willing to compromise her virtue in front of all, in a witness stand.....and all perjury) He asks abt abi constr. and Ranjan says, you are happy. I am not ok. vichu and usha are ok..but I am skeptical abt Thols. Adhi pooh poohs it and says, now that you own the maximum shares 75%, we can control Abi constructions and goes on to explain in detail the next moves, in silent mode and finally both share a high-five.
....thodarum...........

comments: she has gone to jail on murder charge, accused of having an affair by her own husband, spit on by mil, cheated on, stolen money from, cast all types of stones, business always in doldrums, clients cheat her, in debt always, ranjan tries to preposition her for illicit relationship, partners aka friends cheat her; they are so foolish so as to sign in blank papers...(now the master stroke would be to adhi magically produce the next paper from a red file -abi signing over her shares...remember she did her share of signing in blank papers to the shivdas-sent gundy guy who pretends to be a financier?)and yet she is kolangal naayagi...she has become naai-aagi, pEy aagi, nondhu noolaagi, ippO seerazhindhu kedakkaraa. inimE ivaLai base paNNi kolangal irundhaa enna, illaavittaal enna?

each and every character happily signs on blank papers...

I really miss Rajesh and Lakalaka....Kala..wish the story would concentrate on them..but wait, then I would have to see that vidiyaa moonji stepney..and aarthi..vENaamdaa saami, kolangal poruthavarai no more aasai..only curtains.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

Brief update for Wednesday story

The favourite pastime in this serial is to hammer Abhi more and more and finally I think they may show how she rises!!
Today's story went like this :

--Ganga in the beach thinking how she met thols and then all flash back and finally thols hitting her and saying he values abhi's friendship more than his love for ganga.
Ganga cries and cries.

--Ranjan talks with adhi and asks him about abhi's 25% share. Adhi says that is not a problem and Ranjan agrees but he says this sivadas has given some loan to abhi and if he later asks for his share in company, what we will do? Adhi says sivadas is involved in criminal things and he is in jail now. So he is not eligible to claim share. Ranmjan asks if bye laws are not there like that in abhi constructions what we will do. Adhi says if bye laws are not there, then company law takes preference and as per company law, criminal offence will debar such person from shares.He asks Ranjan whether he can't remember studying about this thing,when they were studying together.

--abhi with thols in her old company site and looks at the site and cries. Her company name board is removed and replaced with adhi constructions.

--Now as expected, adhi comes with giri and tells her that instead of behaving like a servant, you tried to be like a mudhalali and hence you met this fate. Abhi keeps quiet for long time and finally says you have pushed me deep in a hole but you have never known what it is to fall and when you fall you will never survive that fall.Adhi says you have come to streets but still you have not learnt your lesson yet.

So sivadas matter will be abhi's life line
Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Swash2

Feb 26, 2007 - Monday updt

Bangalooru:
Anandhi's watchdog cum asst. Bharathy looks over Vishwa (sorry, it has been so long since he last appeared with any serious purpose that his screen name eludes me) and pens a real-life story based on the protagonist Anandhi, whose body has been taken over by Supriya, our Poongodi from Manaivi. She doesn't fit Anandhi's persona or skin. She comes over, slides over a screen that says ivarukku badhil and quizzes Bharathy over his literary work. Arthi calls Anandhi and briefs her with the back-in-the-street-wise-smart Abhi's loss of her company to Adhi's soozhchi. Bharathy wants to let loose a group of reporters to dig into that but Anandhi checks him. Doc arrives, gives Kartik (hah! now i remember) a clean bill of health and says he can be moved to Singara chennai for recuperation and says he will be completely cured in a short time.There is a slight movement in Kartik which Anandhi notices but Bharathy disagrees. enough said abt this nonsense.

second nonsense:
Adhi and SKPD are drunk and ex-minister warns Adhi that he has still not fully succeeded in chasing Abbi; she still owns 25% share in her company and there is the matter of Shivdas..(I think yugendran's flight tickets are not yet confirmed and hence this throwing of his name before that) Adhi pooh poohs all that and they drink some more.

Third nonsense:
Adhi comes down to the dining table and Paatti is feeding Kailash some farex. Eash is sitting with a sullen face; Adhi is shown as appa to the drooling Kailash; proud paatti Kanchu is looking on; Adhi konjufies his kid from afar, making doggy noises.
Eash then breaks the silence and blames Adhi for acting against his conscience and without any scruples, against Adhi, deploying underhanded methods in depriving her of her company. Adhi says all is fair in business and he cannot stand his one-time employee coming up against him. Usha joins in the melee and blames Adhi too and he points out that she sold her 25% for 25 lakhs. Kanchu is shocked and questions who gave Usha the right? Usha says it is her own money and she will help her dad and no one can question her or has the right to question her and walks out of the room. Eash follows suit and Kanchu is left staring at the departing duo.

...thodaravE vEndaamE please....

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Meli

Nothing much has happened - a brief update for tuesday and wednesday:

-Mental Karthick has get full recovered and reads Bharati's diary about his feelings for Anandhi. He pretends that he hasn't get recovered yet so the duo (anadhi and bharathi) gets him discharged from the hospital and leaves to Chennai.

-Abhi and Tholz discuss with their lawyer about the company. He requests them to find Shivadas as he also has some shares and has invested money to the company. If she gets his shares, she can be equal to Adhi with 50% shares and being decision maker.

-Abhi and Tholz decide to find Shivadas, so they go to get more info from Pawn.

-Somehow Giri manages to find out this and inform Adhi. He calls up someone.

-Baskar comes to Abhis house and ask how she has taken it easy and let Adhi escape to easily. Anu who has listened to this, shouts at Baskar, Abhi comes to his rescue and shouts back at Anu. She accuses her for always create problems at this house and ask her not to talk about Adhi at her house.

-At the temple, Anu didn't like the way Abhi talked to her previous day coz its Mano who pays the bills and manage the house now, and now one is showing his respect. She don't want her kid to be born there and ask Mano to promise her something and stand by her side, when she will reveal her idea one day. (I think she plans to move out or buy a new house)

-Usha parents come to Adhis house, both son and mother shouts at them for taking money from Usha. They don't anything of this shares matter, poor people. Usha yells at her MIL and Adhi that they don't have any right to ask about her shares bla bla.