Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
it was really good very nice parts
pls cont soon............
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful parts 👏 👏 👏 , i loved them ! 😳 😳 😳
As far as jai and bani are concerned i would say do dil mil rahey hain maga chupke chupke ! 😳 😆
Arjun is too cute 😳 , he's such a darling, after it's because of him that do dil mil rahey hain ! 😉
Please continue ASAP ! 😉
basket thumbnail
FANTASTIC PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
👏

PLEASE CONT SOON!!!!!!!!!
thanks
sunju

ps: it was not boring at all!! 😃 😃 😃

momtajbegum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey
great part

plz cont soooon

Taj
s_geetu thumbnail
great part.
please please continue soon.
ridizzz thumbnail
Great part.
loved it.
plz cont. soon.
bccool thumbnail

chapter 6

Its been 3 weeks since pia's weddin g and things have become really cool between Jai and Bani , the atmosphere has lightened ,things were more fun

Jai and Bani are in Jai's cabin Adi is there as well
Adi: bani, its jai's cusin pushkars engagement this weekend so we both will be away frm work tom onwards and ull be incharge of the office here and if ne problem u can contact us on our cell…its only for this Thursday and Friday as family is getting together after a long time…

Bani: no problem sir , ill take care u enjoy yrself…

With that she left….the cabin

Thursday and Friday were quite uneventful and bani managed the job well , she missed Adi and Jai not being there or was it more specifically jai she wondered and then just rubbished the thought …

As for Jai despite the fact that he was with family he felt alone and felt uneasy , felt as we he missed sumthing , sumone …

Adi noticed Jai being lost on most occasions and wondered…

Its Saturday today and Bani luking quite sexy in a black straight sleeveless dress and awesome shades is out shopping with her friend pia when she receives a call frm jai

Jai: Ms Bani, ya can u come and see me rite away , I m sorry , I no its an off day but its vurgent …

Bani: Sir , I wud have but I am out shoppin with a friend and cant make it..

Jai: Ms. Bani pls understand its regarding the project due on Monday…

Bani: O I c sir lemme c I'll try and come as soon as I can

Jai: ok, I am at home

Bani; rite sir

Bani to pia: yaar problem have to go rite away , project issues par bigger problem aise kaise jaoon boss ke ghar…

Pia: kyun u luk hot and nice let yr boss no kya problem hai ( she said laufing) and got a whack frm bani who said" yaar stop joking"

Bani: 4get it u are no help accha drop me at jai sirs place what else…

So bani got dropped at jai's place and rings the door bell

Saahil opens the door..

Saahil: hi, bani rite . what a surprise..

Bani: hi saahil, how r u , jai sir called actually(as she walked inside the house )

Jai: Hi Ms Bani..

Bani: gud afternoon sir

Jai : lets talk in the study..

Bani and jai go to jai's study

Jai: sorry bani , I had to call u on an off day spoil yr plans but its just that this work was very urgent and I thought u were the one who cud help me out with this..i got a call in the morning frm our client that they wanted some changes in the software design and we submit the thing with changes on Tuesday , I no this is wrong on their part but its just that they have been lenient with us in the past so there is not much I cud have said…

Bani : rite sir, don't worry ill c what I can do else ill call up somebody frm the team and take their help as well it will be done this Monday for sure , it ll be there for yr review on Monday , and as for ruining my plans its ok sir work is more important ..

Jai: I'll just get the sheet with the changes

Bani's fone rings

Bani: hi pooja

Pooja : u r at jai's place rite

Bani: haan , tumhe kaise pataa chalaa

Pooja: pia ne batayaa, arre yaar pls give me jai's number , he is such a wonderful guy further such an ideal guy and he seemed to like me

Bani: what , sorry pooja I am at sir's place luk I don't want to get my self embarrassed pls don't ask for such help what if sir hears all this such a awkward position for me

Pooja: u r ma friend or not

Bani: listen before (she hears jai laufin and turns arnd to c jai there)

Bani disconnects the fone immediately

Jai : why did u do that

Bani: sir, when did u come and what did u hear

Jai : everything that I wasn't suppose to ( still laufing)

Bani: sir I am embarrassed to the core and I am sorry

Jai : hey why shud u be sorry its my fault really ,rather jigs fault my charisma does rub on woman u c (jai said with a little bit of mischief in his voice)

Bani: really sir it does and its people like me who suffer as a result (bani signals to jai to hand over the sheet)

Jai does so

Bani ok sir ill leave and the work will be done don't worry

As she and jai walked out of the study towards the door arjun came running frm behind and said

Arjun : aunty

Bani turns arnd and c's him and gives him awarm hug , arjun reciprocates

Bani takes out a chocolate bar frm her bag gives it to arjun( this really me I always carry chocolates with me)

Jai; u always carry those don't u be it conference be it shoppin

Bani ( a little surprised): rite sir bye, I'll give pooja yr number ( getting back at jai)

Jai : bye and thnx for saving me frm yr friend

Jai: hey how r u goin back u got dropped here rite

Bani: sir, ill go on my own..

Jai: no way ,(calls his driver and tells him to drop bani wherever she wants)

Bani leaves jai c's her off

Inside Jai's house everyone has witnessed this visit and is discussing abt bani but ceeing jai they change the topic

That nite after putting arjun to bed jai wondered how much he had enjoyed today especially with bani and how since pia's wedding he had ceen his true self coming back and how relaxed he was…

He cheked his email saw a message frm bani and smiled she had managed to do the changes though a few were left and those wud be done later tonite, he replied saying sleep on time no worries…

Wahan jigs and jai's mom had made up their minds to meet bani's massi and ask for her hand cos they thought no girl cud be better than bani as far as both jai and arjun were concerned , both of them were fond of her…

So jigs decided on Monday jab jai and bani will be in office tab well all go and meet bani's massi

So its Monday

Jais parents and jigs go to bani's house to meet her aunt and uncle while jai and bani totally oblivious of whats happening are at work…

Jai's mum and dad ask jai's massi for bani's hand and convince her that bani will be very happy with jai , bani's massi is like " I am fine with this rishta but I have to ask bani "

Jais mum : ya sure most definitely…
Jigs and Jai's mum were happy that now the decision was with bani ….on their way bk home

Jai's dad: kya kar rahe ho tum log have u asked jai , nahin par bani ke ghar pahunch gaye rishte ki baat karne.... I am telling u I am gonna be with jai on this whatever he decides..

Jigs: haan jai se mumma bat karegi aaj raat hi ..

So that nite at dinner

Jai's mum: Jai tumhare rishte ki baat ki hai , we have selected a girl for u

Jai: what mom u wont give accha tell who is she ..

Jai's mum : bani

The spoon that jai was eating with fell frm his hands into his plate and for a few minutes he was completely abashed ..

Jai: bani, wht r u thinking mom come on …

Jai's mum: what bani mein kya kharaabi hai , tell me u r free to say what u feel shaadi karwaa to nahin di..

Jai just left the dinner midway saying nothing cos this was the first time he had nothing to say she was perfect as far he and arjun were concerned but really she deserved sumone better than jai for sure

He went to bed thinking bani will say no I am sure of it…

Udhar bani ke ghar

Bani's masi told her abt the proposal and how thrilled she was that bani was getting a guy like jai and a family like the walias bani cud see that happiness on her aunt and uncles face but her massi said the decision lies with her…

That bani asked her self the question again again and kept getting the same answer and when she looked at reasons to support her answer she cudnt find ne and was like I am sure that jai sir is definitely not a part to this as she went to bed she decided not to go to work the following day

Next day at work jai found out that bani had not come in today.. and immediately knew the reason for this and decided he'll speak to her tonite..the whole day he was restless and cursed jigs for creating this situation for him par kahin pe a part was eager to no bani's answer

Bani's whole day went in asking herself the same question and getting the same answer jigs and jai's mum came to c her and jigs spoke to her atlength bani finally gave her answer to jai's mum….

In the evening as jai entered his house he saw several faces looking at him

Jai: what happened why r u guys luking like this at me..

Jigs: congrats bro bani ne haan kardi…

Jai was left standing as if thunderstruck with the words bani ne haan kehdi cuming back to him again and again

ok thats that comments feedback time....
thnx for the appreciation and i'll pm all those who read this ff whenever i update..sorry for the mistakes and boredome

njoy and happy easter

frndsnstrngers thumbnail
happy easter to you to

wonderful update
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great part and i know jai will be happy internally after hearing her yes. please continue soon as i want to know what will happen when they will come face to face.

thanx for PM

swati