Wondering what will be Jai's answer 😕 😊
Plz update soon 😃
👏 👏 👏
s_geetu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
great part.
please please continue soon.
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waw she said yes..... 😛 😛 😛
Now the fun will start... pl continue soon 👏
Mazzy101 thumbnail

great part plz cont soon!!! 😊

Maz
amiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful part so when would be the big day coming for them hopefully soon.......
bccool thumbnail
hey everyone

many thnx for yr appreciation guys it makes my days ...

thnks aton maddi ,sabye,khushboo2006, nema123 , davia,maz ,bt,yoousha , kinnu, ria xxx, deepi, taj, ridhijai, frndsnstrngers, swati

rivs: no misunderstanding me no ekta

amiee: marriage one part away..

update shud be up on wednesday ill pm neways ...
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here comes me and my late comments ! 😆
Mind-blowing part Sweetie 👏 , i really loved it ! 😳
Yeah jai aur bani ki shadi pakki ! 👏 🥳
Please continue ASAP ! 😉

bccool thumbnail
                   Chapter 7

Jai cud only manage a faint smile as he went up to his rum and decided to take a shower rite thru just one thing kept bothering him why did she say yes , what was she thinking , does she like me or is she doing this for sum other reason I need to no he decided he'll speak to her tom after work…

That evening jai saw a never seen before atmosphere in his house evry body super happy and he wondered did my marriage mean so much to them stupid me aisa pataa hota to main pehle shaadi karleta par phir shayad bani na milti ooopsss he thought where did that thought cum frm he wondered and smiled to himself…

Nite was very peacefull and jai slept tight….

Next day at work

Jai: bani , I need that progress file

Bani: yes sir

Both trying to be as normal as possible

Bani enters jai's cabin and says" sir , file"

Jai takes the file and says: bani need to speak to u after work don't worry ill drop u back home "

Bani: ok …

After work both of them left together and drove to the beach , got off the car and got themselves seated in the sand.. as the sun set and cool breeze provided the perfect ambience … for this meeting

Jai breaking the silence : bani the thing that has been bothering me is why did u say yes to this marriage u no u surely deserve better than this

Bani: sir don't ask me this mere pass iska koi jawab nahin hai mujhe jab ye proposal diya gaya I just asked myself do I wanna marry jai sir mujhe har baar ek hi jawaab mila, haan , main is jawaab se thoda sa stunned bhi hui and I felt weird as well I tried to reason out ki ye jawaab baar baar kyun aa rahaa hai but found no answer is haan ka mere pass koi jawaab nahin par ye jaanti hoon is haan se aapke siwa sabko bahut khushi mili hai aur itne log ko khush dekh I feel happy abt my decision

Jai : so tum khush ho

Bani: thodi khush par dukh is baat ka hai shayad cannot forgive myself for doing this I new the fact I am not yr type of person , ye bhi jaante hue ki jigs di aapko force karti hain , aapki wish ko jaante hue bhi I went the other way and have made it difficult for u , patani jo mera jawaab hai wo mera jawab kyun thaa mujhe nahin pataa I am sorry v sorry ( a tear escaped her eye)

Jai (noticed the tear and wondered abhi to mujhe khud nahin pataa whether u r my type or not fir tum kaise ye keh sakti ho ..) its ok bani its not yr fault main bhi to na keh saktaa thaa , mumma asked me par jaise har bar poochti thi ki tumhe yeh ladki kyon nahin pasand I use to have a whole list of issues but tumhare against kehne ke liye I had nothing , I was stumped to na kehne ka koi chance hi nahin tha … waise I cud have told mumma abt pooja (the voice becoming mischievious ) yaar chance miss kar diya

Bani luked at jai and smiled : aap ne chance miss and now she'll think maine apni wajah se usse manaa kiya guess I have a lot of explaining to do

Jai: vaise lemme tell u ye sad face doesn't suit u one bit who smiling face suits u completely "

Bani smiled a little more … as they headed back to the car

Jai: u said u'll no if the guy is for u the moment u c him then surely main uss category mein to fall nahin karta ..

Bani: par ye bhi to kahaa tha if massi can choose the guy for me

Just then a little girl walks up to jai

Girl: ye madam ke liye phool le lijiye (asking jai to buy a rose for bani from the dozen she held in her hand)

Jai : ( feeling sorry for the girl who shud be in school rather than selling flowers ) ummm ek nahin ill take all of them

This made the girl smile as she gave the entire bunch to jai n jai gave her the money..

Jai looking at the beautiful roses

Jai: bani, ye lo ( handing her the flowers)

Bani: r u serious

Jai: ab kisi aur ko to de nahin sakta so obviously these r for u

Bani takes the flowers

Jai: ok and one thing more get ready to put up with me u have the benefit of having seen a bit of me at work and all I'd like to say is best of luck

Bani: work pe jitna dekha wahi kaafi tha ab isse zyaada (she said in a low tone)

Jai: I heard that

Bani: gud , vsorry sir lets go …

So they sat in the car and jai drove in the direction of bani's house

They reached bani's home and as bani got out of the car

Bani: thnx sir, gudnite

Jai: learn to say Jai, bye

Bani smiled……….so did jai..

abt a week later...

Ab aaj hai jai and bani ki engagement cum sangeet

The media has been abuzz with the news of jai's marriage so has been the office and everyone is looking forward to it.

The engagement cum sangeet is at jai 's house

Jai is wearing a blue sherwani and bani a pink lehenga .

The evening begins with the ring ceremony after which the sangeet takes place where everybody frm either side has a blast even jai and bani were dragged on to the floor to dance to the tune of salam –e –ishq and they did do a small jig together despite feeling awkward.

Rite thru the evening when ever their eyes met like now( they met on several occasions though ) , the look in her eyes , the smile on her face spoke volumes

Bani walking up to jai : aap ne khaana khayaa arjun has had his dinner and aapne arjun se ye kyun kaha that he shud ask me whether he shud call me mumma or aunty (she was a bit angry now)

Jai: umm don't know whether

Bani: (angry a bit) : whether, aap se shaadi ho rahi hai and he calls u daddy so obviously he'll call me mumma and wo uski wish hai what ever he wants to call me

Jai: sorry

Bani: umm I am sorry mujhe itna nahin kehna chahiye thaa

Jai;it ok ur rite waise has pooja come to the party (smiling mischieviously)

Bani: pls ab aap kya chahte hain dosti toot jaye meri (smiling)

Jai: lets have dinner… and they were joined by the family as they ate

Then the time came to part as she left him ,again that very look that very smile that made him feel like he had never felt before he later realized that his hand unknowingly placed itself on his heart..and he sighed….

That nite jai cudnt sleep and he sang to himself

Couldn't feel much better
Than the way
I feel tonight
Feel like I
Could live forever
Feel like I
Could fly
When I thought
I'd get it wrong, yeah
You somehow
Make things right

That's the way
You make me feel
Better than
I've ever known it
Better than
It's ever been
I can't seem
To control it, no
The way you make me feel
Like the sun coming up
In the morning
Like holding the world
In your hands
In a way I could
Never imagine (yeah)
The way you
make me feel

I couldn't feel much better
Than when
I'm there with you
You make everything
Seem so easy
I'm telling you the truth
You never try
To please me
But somehow
You always do

The way you
Make me feel, yeah
The way you
Make me feel

The simple things
You do to me
Simple things you say
I sometimes can't believe
It's for real

The way you
Make me feel, yeah
The way you
Make me feel
The way you
Make me feel

(this song is by ronan keating)

ok guys sorry for the mistakes boredome
feedback always welcum....
update ka pata nahin when next lets c will pm though..
sorry jai and bani marriage functions will not be v elaborate as there is another weddin in the future parts and that will be elaborate cos its a imp event as far as j and b are concerned
ridizzz thumbnail
Awesome update.
loved it.
they are engaged 🥳 🥳 🥳
khushboo2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great part 😊 👏
Liked it 😃
So they are engaged 😉 😃 😆
Plz continue soon 😃