Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wonderful part love this side of jai i think he has already started unknowingly liking towards bani what say 😉
nikita28 thumbnail
Great part. Arjun has taken a liking to Bani...I think someone else has also 😉.

Waiting in anticipation for the next part.

Nikita
Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey hun
loved the update...
aw loved the way jai is taking care of bani..
and bani is getting used to arjun..
so sweet..

loved it..

continue soon
please

❤️niralixxx
momtajbegum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey
great part
its soo sweet for jai taking care of her little needs now.
update the next part soon

Taj
.noone. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
gr8 part
plz continue sooon
s_geetu thumbnail
great part.
please continue soon.
bccool thumbnail
A big thnx to all of u for liking the part and the ff uptil now hope i dont dissapoint u in the future as well and only get better with time...........

thnk u very much
bccool thumbnail
Chapter 4

It's the day of the presentation….

The office car was there as usual to pick bani up as she strait headed for the venue of the presentation

Bani was dressed in black skirt(knee length) and a black jacket with her her hair left open…( she usually ties them in a pony tail)

Jai and Adi were suppose to join her later on

Bani had already with her presentation when she saw Jai and Adi enter . she was awesome with the presentation , handled all the questions vwell and presented the company vwell . All this while jai sat there totally zapped and impressed by her and sumwhere he thanked Adi for hiring her and her for having stuck arnd despite him being unreasonable with her.

The presentation was followed by a series of meetings where bani had to be present with jai and adi but rite thru she was feeling sick because she hadn't eaten nething since morning so during one of the meetings she decided to excuse herself and went out . She wasn't bk for a while so Jai went to chek just as he came out he saw bani ina corner enjoying her chocolate bar totally oblivious of her surroundings . Jai just smiled to himself and decided against disturbing her..

The meetings continued and bani was back it was arnd 4 pm when they were ready to go back after securing a whole lot of contracts ..

Adi: bani u r coming bk with us the car u came in has been sent to office due to some work

Bani: ok sir

On the way bk ..

Jai: Adi lets stop to eat ….

Adi: itna heavy breakfast to kiya tha atleast I had so me not hungry …

Jai : I am vhungry so we r stopping…( he nos bani hasn't eaten stopping for her)

So they stop to eat … it's a quick bite and they leave in abt 15mins

While in car bani gets a call

Its her massi

Masi: bani ghar aana hai ki nahin pia ( bani's friend has nothing to do with jai ) ka sangeet hai where r u who baar baar fone karke pooch rahi hai

Bani: masi abhi thodi der mein main ill reach the office and then ill head for home

Jai (interrupting bani's fone convo) :where do u stay…

Bani: masi ill jus call u (she disconnects the call) . Sir its ok ill go frm office

Jai: do as told whats yr address

Bani told him the address and jai started heading for bani's home. Adi witnessed the entire convo and was maha surprised at jai and wondered isse kya ho gayaa

So they reach bani's homeand she 's getting out of the car she thanks jai ,

Bani: Bye Sir, enjoy yr weekend( to both Adi and Jai)

Its pia's sangeet the dance dhamaal is over and people are just talking arnd and eating Bani is standing and chatting with one of her friends pooja when she feels somebody is tugging her dupatta

She looks down and finds it Arjun…

He is looking up at her with his arms in the air giving her an indication to lift him up and she does … she luks arnd and finds Adi sir ….and then luks at arjun and asks

Bani: khanaa khayaa

Arjun nods in a negative

Bani: khanaa khanaa hai

Arjun: yes

Bani: lets go( as she leaves her friend pooja behind explaining to her who arjun is)

On her way to the food area she meets Adi Sir..

Adi: Hi Bani , didn't no u were gonna be here even though I new u were goin for a sangeet today…..(Adi already new of the comfort arjun shared with bani , jai had told him abt it so he isn't aurprised arjun ran up to bani )

Bani: ya sir me surprised as well cos I didn't expect to find u here how do u no pia .

Adi: o pia's parents are family friends and u r pia's

Bani: friend

Adi :come bani let me introduce u to my family..

So bani was introduced to Jigs , Jai's parents, Saahil, Rano but Jai was missing and she wondered why and then again wondered why she was wondering…
While the family wondered how arjun was merrily in her arms and was making no fuss …..
All this while arjun waited patiently to get her attention and he did succeed eventually with her saying

Bani: oops sorry honey lets go , Adi sir shud I take him and feed him she asked aditya

Adi: ya go ahead

So bani leaves and gets arjun seated and starts feeding him…

Jigs and Jai's mom c this and are happy( they thought potential candidate hai)

Saahil and rano walked up to bani and started chatting with her while she kept luking after arjun..

Jai walks in to the party and finds adi and asks him where is Arjun uska dinner time ho gayaa hai has he eaten and adi just points and jai luks in that direction and sees arjun merrily havin his sweetdish as bani is feeding him some icecream jai is amazed and says to Adi " aren't u amazed that arjun is so close to her jabki ek baar hi mila hai .

Adi : ya hum sab yahi soch rahen hain
After a few minutes bani walks with arjun to where adi and jai r

Bani putting arjun down : there u go arjun daddy is here ( looking at jai with a warm smile but jai just mumbles a bye)

So bani says bye to everyone and is abt leave when Arjun calls out to her and gives her a hug.she returns the hug and then leaves…

bccool thumbnail
                           chapter 5

Next day hai pia ki shaadi….

Jai has agreed to go (and is lookind v dashing in a maroon sherwani )on the condition that jigs and his mom are not gonna do ne thin to embarrass him but jigs has other plans

Shaadi mein Bani is there as well looking absolutely gorgeous in a lite pink lehenga
She c's jai 's mum and jigs arnd and takes her massi with her to introduce her to them .

While doing so she found jai in quite a conversation with her friend pooja and she wondered how does sir no her , she decided to ask jai abt it so later in the evening she c's jai and arjun standin in a corner she walks up to them…

Bani: gud evening sir as she bent down to give arjun a hug and kiss

Jai: Hi

Bani: sir, I got a call frm mr lim he's interested in meeting u and was trying to get thru to u on yr cell but cudnt so he called me , he seems like a gud potential as far as business is concerned..

Jai: so when does he wanta meet

Bani: I told him Monday..

Jai: fine ,I guess

Arjun pulling jai's arm " daddy , bhook lagi hai"

Jai: oops sorry bache, ill just get u food to eat

Bani: Sir the food is that side

So jai left arjun with bani and went to get sumthin to eat

Jai came bk quickly with a plate full of food..

Bani got arjun seated on her lap while jai started to feed arjun

Bani: Sir , I'm sorry to ask this but how do u no pooja

Jai:pooja , who?

Bani: the gal u were jus talking to a while bk

Jai(smiling and laufing a bit) u no wht bani however much they promise me jigs and mumma always do this to me ,they catch hold of a girl they think can be my wife and introduce me to her much against my wishes and they leave aur fir mujhe conversation hold karna padhta hai cos cant hurt the poor girl whose totally unaware of whats goin on.. aaj bhi yr friend was one such unlucky girl waise who baat aur hai ki girls consider themselves lucky if I talk to them this hasn't change over the years bas badla hai to ki pehle I also wanted to hold conversations with women to find a rite partner but now im totally not interested cos in the last 7/8 yrs with everybody I meet I end up being jai walia the businessman and not jai …
College mein atleast itna to tha ki I cud be jai par never found nebody who icud be my true self with

Bani( just kept looking at jai while he said all this ,he was laufing , smiling and he luked gud this way ,this was a completely different jai sir and she liked this one well ne one wud) ; sir o my god my masi also does this to me sumtimes abhi to band kardiya cos I told her ill no the rite guy for me the moment I c him but have given her the free hand to select sumone for me as I cant keep waiting forever…
And sir as far as how lucky pooja feels ye to time will tell

Jai: believe she will feel lucky and will tell u as well…( jai said with a bit of mischief in his voice)

Arjun: (moving bani's arm trying to seek attention) ho gayaa

Bani :ok ne thin else ,icecream khaani hai

Arjun's eyes lit up

Bani: sir ill go get

Jai saw her leave as he finished the rest of the grub in the plate…..

This time Jai was seated with arjun on his lap while bani's was feeding him

Bani: sir , what do u and arjun do together do watch cartoon films, play soccer what do u do ..what does arjun like doing I no he likes drawing…

Jai: ya we do watch cartoons a lot ilike watchin them myself and we play criket , soccer , basketball and a whole lot of other things …and so the conversation continued covering a range of topics like sports movies and fashion as well….

When they were discussing abt what kinda clothes they like adi interrupted and said
To jai" father son ne to kaa liya what abt bani"

Jai: I am sorry , go and eat rite away (almost ordering her)

Bani left immediately and when she came back with her food she was joined by jigs saahil , rano jai's parents her massi

Everybody decided to take leave and said bye to each other bani hugged arjun and gave him a gudnite kiss

That nite jai felt so gud he had felt like this after quite a while and he had definitely enjoyed himself tonite , this evening was definitely memorable

Jai's family was equally ecstatic as the whole evening they saw jai smiling and having fun and talking….

Aur bani she was surprised as she thought how off the target she was when it came to jai sir … he had managed to surprise her and most definitely he was not a bore she thought of him to be….

sorry fot hte boredom and mistakes i was writing at nite at some odd hr pardon me....
ok 2 parts to make yr weekend brite and feedback to as always welcum ....-ve or +ve

ok tell me sum dance numbers u guys really like and sum romantic numbers u like.....

next update will make it soon sunday or monday...
jellyjam thumbnail
hey i'm first that was great please update soon