amiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey that was cute scene he cut of the phone 😆 for her to have lunch
pls cont soon.........
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update honey...liked how Jai disconnected the phone...
Kuch to hua hai...kuch ho raha hai...lol
Rivs
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

AWWWWWWWWWWW jai cares!!!😃

should i take that as a hint??? lolz!😆

awsome update hun!

continue soon

👏👏👏

maddi

bccool thumbnail
                        Chapter 3

Bani was doing her work when she received a call from Adi who asked her to come to Jai's room

Bani enters Jai 's rum and take a seat

Adi: Bani, we have this very big conference coming up where we have to present our company ,Jai and myself have decided that u do the presentation for us.

Adi hands bani the sheet with the information regarding the presentation.

All this while Jai was just looking at Bani time and again…And Adi was noticing it

Bani took the sheet home and saw it it was two weeks away the presentation and she thought it better to start now to avoid truble with jai sir later on…

Next day At work

It was lunch time both jai and adi noticed bani was again missing adi saw the changing look on jai face and wondered ab kya hoga lets c …

Jai once back frm his lunch asked his PA to chek who all didn't have their lunch today and as expected Bani is the only one to have skipped lunch… so Jai tells his PA to tell Bani to come and meet him .

So Bani entered she new it she had taken it far this time.. and the look on jai's face made her feel like running frm there

Jai (pretty politely for a change) U don't get what u r told or u wanna be plain ignorant , haven't u been told enuf number of times not to skip lunch but I think u don't get it obviously now we'll have to hire sumone to make sure everyone eats there food in office or what

Bani: sir pls don't be angry actually one of my friends called at that time and she was in a bit of problem so I just tried to help her out of it and by the time I was dun talking with her the lunch time was over….

Jai: so u cud'nt tell adi or nebody else abt this and u cud have had yr lunch later, ok now let that be ,go and eat now look u cant work properly if u don't eat well… go rite now I shud'nt catch u here…

Bani (was completely taken aback she didn't expect this frm jai sir but his concern made her feel gud)

She was abt leave when Adi entered with arjun

Adi: did we enter at the wrong time

Bani: Adi sir , who is this cute kid we have here

Adi: my nephew ,Jai's son Arjun I told u abt…

Bani : yes sir ,I thought so..

Bani bending down to the kid said" hi" and shuk hands with arjun and gave him a warm smile and left for lunch

When bani was back frm lunch she saw Arjun just roaming arnd she luked arnd for adi or jai but cudnt see them ne where so she asked Jai's PA and she told her that Jai and Adi had a surprise visitor and they were busy in a meeting…

So bani went upto Arjun and picked him up in her arms and said " lets go chalo kuch khelenge " Arjun just smiled and nodded

During the meeting Jai was feeling restless all the time as he new poor Arjun was there outside alone so he quickly finished with his part and left … he cudnt c arjun arnd so he asked hi PA she told she saw Arjun with Bani so jai headed for Bani's room

Jai opened Bani's room door and the scene that met Jai's eyes left him stunned there was Bani sitting in her chair with Arjun sitting comfortably in Bani's lap with one of her arms arnd him as he was scribbling sumthing on the paper and was trying to seek bani's attention time and again so that she saw what he was scribbling/drawing and bani did give him that attention even while she was talking on the fone Jai kept watchin this for gud 5 min and wondered that ever since arjun had lost his parents he was not comfortable with ne one except jai, Jai cudnt leave him for long durations with the family also cos they cudnt handle him and here he was enjoyin himself with bani who he had met for the first time…

Jai: Arjun

Arjun looked up and so did bani
Bani: Sorry Sir, I saw him walkin arnd so I got him here I shud have informed u I m sorry for that.

Jai: its ok and thnx

Bani put Arjun down frm her lap and he ran straight to Jai but then suddenly came bk quickly and gave bani a hug and kiss ,Jai was very surprised again…

Things were vwork oriented with the presentation a few days away and Bani was facing truble with a part of her presentation she decided to ask Adi Sir for help but every time she tried sumthing wud come up and she cudnt find an answer to her query

So one evening Jai called her as he wanted to see what she had done as far as the presentation was concerned

Bani walked in with her laptop

Jai luked up to find the smile that she usually use to give him missing .

Jai: Bani, show me what ever u have done

Bani: Sir, actually

Jai: what , tell me

Bani: theres a part of it which I cant understand hence that part of the presentation is still not done I tried to ask Adi Sir but haven't been able to get thru to him.

Jai: u cud have asked me..

Bani didn't say ne thing( though she thought to her self aap se poochti agar pataa hota ki u cud be so cool as well to shayad I wud have but)

Jai: ok ab batao wht is the part u don't get

Bani( with a smile and jai notices it) sir , this as she pointed to a slide

Jai explained the part to her and Bani" thnku sir , ill jus go and do this

As she was leavin Jai: go bk home on time

Bani (completely surprised): sir

Jai : C Adi yelled at me for making u skip lunches and keeping u here till late so one problem I have taken care of and now have told u abt the other one as well so u r goin bk home on time….

Bani just left smiling (she never new abt this side of Jai Sir)

As for Jai he had passed the buck on Adi but sumwhere he felt he had been to harsh on her for nothing and she had never said nethin to him even when she cud have…

phew phew bahut lamba ho gayaa .
sorry for the mistakes and boredom. feedback as always welcum....

next update saturday thats why itna lamba likh diya hope i didnt bore u guys... bata dena if i do
ridizzz thumbnail
phew phew bahut lamba ho gayaa......you sound like Kareena Kapoor from K3G. 😆 😆 😆....well hun it was not long at all.
Fab part.
loved it.
plz cont. soon.
kinnu410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful
this jai is so caring
haaah so caring ki........hmmmmm
anyway continue soon
waiting for next parts
khushboo2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sweetie, it's fantastic 😃 👏
Was not boring/long at all 😊
Enjoyed reading it 😃
Plz continue soon 😊
👏 👏 👏
basket thumbnail
oh i just read all 3 parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
👏

Arjun seems soooo cute!!!

Cant wait to see what wiil happen btwn JANI!!! 😳

PLEASE cont soon
Thanks
Sunju