👏 👏
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
great start, please continue soon.

swati
btkr thumbnail
Interesting...Nice to see Jai in another role....And if it is true that no Pia in this ff, more power to u!

👏 👏 👏
bt
s_geetu thumbnail
great part.
please continue soon.
bccool thumbnail
a big thnk u to everyone for yr appreciation ill update it today sumtime...

thnku once again
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start...Hoping to read longer updates. And its good to read a younger but still arrogant Jai. Keep it up!!!!!
bccool thumbnail
                                  Chapter 2

2 weeks passed and Jai and Bani didn't c each other much except the occasional meeting where bani just handed him the progress report…she was too busy with adi's project as the due date was 2 days away and there were quite a few changes to be made and this led to jai's project progress report being not updated by her in the last 2 days …

Jai called up bani " Ms Bani , bring the progress file"

Bani leaves the file thinking to herself kya kahoongi Jai Sir se 2 days se file update nahin ki hai I'm screwed big time….

She enters Jai's cabin

Jai: "file"

Bani (with a smile) gud afternoon Sir , here (hands him the file)

Jai goes thru the file and almost instantly flares up" Where is the update for the last 2 days Ms Bani"
Bani: " sir, actually it was adi sir's project it needed some urgent changes and the due date is also 2 days away so

Jai: " so u neglect this"

Bani: " Sorry Sir , I didn't get the time to Update"

Jai :"you cud have skipped lunch , stayed on late in office , done it at home , what kind of excuses are u giving " he yelled

Bani : I am sorry sir , I no its my fault , I'll just do it….

She left saying this….

Adi walks in to Bani's cabin

Adi: " Bani, chalo lunch time"

Bani: I am screwed Sir , cant cum for lunch today no way"

Adi: " Kya hua ne problem"

Bani: " nothing sir"

Adi: " ok Suit yrself "( he sensesd it was sumthin to do with Jai)

It had been a month since jai had yelled at her and Bani frm then on had stayed late in office skipped most of her lunch breaks to keep her work in place . she has loads of work thrust on her ek project khatam hota hai to doosra aa jaata hai..
Many a times jai had seen her workin beyond office hrs and had also started noticing that this was having an effect on her …..Adi also noticed it and decided to do sumthin about it

So today as bani was abt to go back to her laptop after finishing her call adi entered..

Adi :" bani , ghar nahin gayi its 7 pm"

Bani: "adi sir, 2 much work and jai sir ke proj ki file update khatam kar rahi hoon , Ashish just finished his portion of the work so had to go thru that as well .plus don't want to upset Jai sir.

Adi: " ye jai , u pack up now and leave and what abt yr lunch bills give them to me have to go in for re-imbursement"

Bani: sir , here u go ( handing him 7 lunch bills for the entire month)

Adi: "What the hell is that bani , 7 lunches for entire month , u didn't eat or wht"

Bani: " Sir , woh"

Adi: " Go home abhi , Jai ko main bataa doonga"

Bani: " sir"

Adi: " now"

Bani started to pack… and decided to hand the progress file to Jai . she Knocked on the door and heard a faint " come in"
She entered to c a tired Jai and a not so tired Adi
Bani: Jai Sir, the file.

Jai luked up at her and took the file

Bani was feeling a little uncomfortable and wondered what Adi must have told Jai Sir

Bani: bye sir

She left adi followed her and said to her " bani I didn't tell Jai nethin but hell find out when he cees yr lunch bills"

Bani (just smiled): he will yell that's all sir don't worry , have a nice evening , bye sir

That nite jai was goin thru everyones lunch bills and saw that bani only had 7 and wondered she didn't eat the entire month or what .. jai spent rest of his time playing with arjun but his mind kept goin to the fact that bani had skipped her lunches and sumwhere he was to blame…

Next day there was a circular in the office which read "No skipping lunches how ever important the work may be " signed by jai

Adi read it and rushed to c jai

Adi: ye tumne

Jai: haan ab kuch log roz lunch skip karenge bec of work then that's not rite main kisi ki health kharaab ho uski guilt nahin lena chahta

Adi: rite (and smiled)

Bani read it as well but later that day she was busy with a call during lunch time jai saw this and merrily walked in to her room ..

Next bani realizes the fone has gone blank and turns arnd to c jai standing with wire.

Jai: U don't understand and follow rulez of the company rite

Bani: Sir that was an imp call( she said not luking at jai)

Jai: go and have lunch (he almost yelled)

Bani just left in a hurry and jai was relieved..

Bani is having lunch when adi comes up to her and says" jai to gayaa lunch karke can I join u "

Bani: sure sir

Adi: Everything ok gud to c u for lunch

Bani sir u no what ( she starts telling adi abt what jai did )

Adi laufed and so did bani

Bani: Adi Sir , I still cant believe Jai Sir did that

Adi: nor can I (mumbling to himself)

Bani: Sorry sir cudnt get u

Adi: Gud nothing important, ok ill catch u later have an important call to make

Bani: yes Sir ill make a move as well have to go and call back the guy who's call sir disconnected wonder what excuse will I give….

They both left for their cabins…...

ok sorry guys for the mistakes and boredom i no this part was quite bad n boring ..pls forgive (i am not that gud 😭 😭 )

AS for JB scenes the frequency will increase frm next chapter ...

feedback suggestions everything is welcum...

Take care n njoy(for that mera ff mat padho 😆 😆 )

as for update tom or wed ( u guys tell me )Edited by bccool - 17 years ago
siumi thumbnail
nice update 😊 😊 😊 .... mmmm..jai caring bani??? ..... heh whats going on ...omg jai almost shouted at bani 4 ve her launch 😳

continue asap 😛
frndsnstrngers thumbnail
nice update...do continue fast...waiting for it...and please pm me when you update next...i like your ff
kinnu410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tht was superb
well jai started to care of bani
this is a good sign 😉
anyway nice update
continue soon
waiting for next update