Kavyanjali help desk/suggestions

Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Friends,

I hope you are all enjoying posting in the forum! Just a few things I would like to bring to your attention!

• I have seen many posts asking for updates! Please try and be patient.These posts make the forum look slightly untidy so to speak and end up turning into chat conversations. Do not fear! Updates will be given in some form or another and I hope we can warn you in advance if there is no update!
  • I have seen many topics on specifically Ejaz Khan. The types of topics I am referring to are the kind which simply praise him and say how hot and gorgeous he is. As it is we have many topics and threads like this where you can express your views! Please post in the existing topics to save the forum from repeated topics.
  • An urgent request is to NOT post comments in the KA gallery! There are far too many posts there and it messes up the layout. We would like the gallery to be simply a collection of pictures. If you would like to thank the member for posting it please PM them!
  • A request to Newbies on the forum please check out these two posts before creating a separate topic for your enquiry:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/29726

and

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/38587

These links will be very useful to you!

Thank you for reading this! Hope I do not sound too restrictive and I hope you understand why I have mentioned these points! Thanks for your co-operation!https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/38587πŸ˜ƒ

Regards

KA team!

Mod: Cutereems and Viewbies: bas02 and sweetviolet

Hello friends,

Welcome to Kkavyanjali section.

U can see number of sticky topics.

1)Update: Daily updates are made sticky for convinience of members. Members can comment in this thread.

2)Gallery of KA: This thread consists of pics of stars of KA, stills from KA. Donot post any comments or "Thank you's". If posted will be deleted.Post all the pics in this thread. Before posting any pics make sure that the pic is not repeated.

3)Archived updates: This thread consists of old updates.

4)F.A.Q's: This thread consists of frequently asked questions by members. Before asking questions do check this link. 

Edited by cutereems - 18 years ago

Hello friends,

Recently KA section is growing more and more active. Thanks to all members for their participation.

If you have any problem u can post it in this thread. Mods,viewbies and all the members are here to help.

U are welcome with all kind of suggestions to improve this section. U can come up with any changes u would like to have in this section. U can also post ur views about what u dont like in this section so that we can make it more better.

Moderator: cutereems, Viewbies: Bas02 and sweetviolet

IF-Development group

Edited by cutereems - 18 years ago
hi reems..
love angle suggested we have a seperate gallery just for eijaz and natassha pics.....wat do u think?πŸ˜•

yep wat u fink cutreems.................

πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Supergirl7

hi reems..
love angle suggested we have a seperate gallery just for eijaz and natassha pics.....wat do u think?πŸ˜•
Sg.. do u mean by a gallery for posting only pics of Natasha and Ejaz or seperate for Natasha and seperate for EjazπŸ˜•

i think we should have a gallery for pics of ejaz & natassha other than kkavyanjali

what u say

reems...not a seperate one each for eijaz and natassha.....just one for both of them combined....and have no pics of anyone else in thatπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ
i was thinking abt giving sum1 the job of uploading videos on putfile.com everyday like kzk and ksbkbt
yeh anjali i agree!πŸ˜ƒ that wud be awesome