a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Friends before starting the update firstly I would like to highly apologise for yesterday because I was not available yesterday and couldnt provide the update. I had asked Kothra or maybe someone else to provide the update but donno why somehow the update was not given. I am extremely sorry for that.😭😭

Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls welcome to the world of Kbc and Shahrukh Khan.

Gandhigiri ka bhoot Indian team par sir chadh kar bol raha hai. After India's dismal performance at the world cup it seams that the Indian team has taken up Gandhigiri.

West Indian bowler jab bowl karta hai toh dada wicket se hat jaate hain. Reason:- Maara piti karna mana haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Irfan bowling karte karte ruk gaye. Reason:- Aisa kuch mat karo jisse kisiko bura lage.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This and much more used by the Indian cricket team and to demonstrate Gandhigiri Live we will have the Munnabhai himself tomorrow night at 9 pm on kbc.

A fantastic episode today with lots of fun humour and great quizzing.πŸ‘

Shahrukh looked too kool today in a Navy blue shirt grey tie and a black coat.😳😳😳

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls a great episode today. Yesterday's rollover contestant Akhilesh chandra who had won 40000 rupees and had used one lifeline today played extremely well.He is a fan of Mallika Sherawat and wants to take her to Antarctica for which his wife has also given him permission.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shahrukh sang few words of a song for Akhilesh's wife

Meri soni meri tamanna πŸ˜³πŸ‘

The har seat hot seat question was

Which of these is tradionally the last word of a Christian prayer.

Ans:- Amen

Akhilesh a scientist from a village in Uttarakhand where even today there is no light has proved that even people from small villages can achieve a lot in Life if there is a will. Also Akhilesh had a very noble cause behind winning the money because his 7 year old son is an Autistic patient for which there till date is no cure available he wants to invest that money for his son's treatment and also for research on the disease so that many other children can be cured from the disease. Not many in this world know that one in every ten children are autistic either they talk to unliving things or they have language problem cannot speak etc and so Akhilesh wants to do something for themπŸ‘

Hats Off to AkhileshπŸ‘

Shahrukh sent out a message to the parents of all autistic children that handle them with love and care and patience and give them good treatment.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Akhilesh played very well and with the thinking cap which has now turned red he won 2500000 rupees and went away after hugging Shahrukh.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The fastest finger first question was

Starting with the earliest arrange these scientists in chronological order

Ans:- Archimedes, Galelio, Isaq Newton and Einstein.

The fastest was Bal Bhadra Dev. He will ne playing on Monday in KBC because he is a rollover contestant. Shahrukh and Bal Bhadra together closed the episode in style by giving pranam to all elders and love to youngsters and also a meethi si kiss.😳😳😳

On a rating scale a perfect 10/10 for Shahrukh's looks, his humour and also for Akhilesh's playing his cause behind winning the money. Heres hoping his son and all other autistic children in this world get well soon and this disease has a cure very soon so that no child remains autistic.😊

Tomorrow we have a special episode a special dose on Gandhigiri with Sanjay Dutt and Boman Irani. Hoping to see the trio of Sanjay Shahrukh and Boman at their wittiest heres me Anu signing off for today.Good Night, shubh ratri, shabba khair, khuda hafiz, bbye, sayonara and chow to all of you

Love you all

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaah😳😳😳

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
wow thanx a lott thats was greatupdate as usuallllllll πŸ˜ƒ
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
woooow, thks for the sweet update as always. πŸ˜›
Holly_Carter thumbnail
any place where we can watch streaming video etc?
a_b thumbnail
Thank you all for liking the update I am really glad you liked it.

Love you all
muuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah
Anu
Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago