Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

"Har Ghar Mein Sachin"

Yeh AD dekhkar mera dimaag kharaab ho gayaa hai. πŸ˜†

haha. right. after all, who wants a "duck" in every house?πŸ˜†

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

shud retire yes, but nope, not tired of his commercials.  he has got the same thing that mallika has got πŸ˜‰.  we can see more of him πŸ˜†

except the hot bodπŸ˜†

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rahul, you must see all those Ads featuring "boys"...do you guys get the same Ads there? They are hilarious...

"Ladega to Jeetega"
"Oooh-Aaah India"
"Ande khaao Strong Bano (something like that)"

πŸ˜†
chatbuster thumbnail

Rahul, you must see all those Ads featuring "boys"...do you guys get the same Ads there? They are hilarious...

"Ladega to Jeetega"
"Oooh-Aaah India"

πŸ˜†

havent seen them here though have seen some of them back home. actually had subscribed to world cup at the office. but hardly saw any of it except for brief periods. feeling down today after having india lose out. wish i was in india to "receive" those charactersπŸ˜‰

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

except the hot bodπŸ˜†

🀣 Oh Dear God!  Stop Rahul! he is going crazy for Mallika
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"Ladega to Jeetega"
"Oooh-Aaah India"

πŸ˜†

The companies are still going crazy over the World Cup. Just today after India was virtually ousted from the WC, I received an SMS from Hutch asking to subscribe for live scores and I can win a bat signed by Rahul Dravid. πŸ˜• Either they are crazy or they think I'm crazy.πŸ˜•

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

The companies are still going crazy over the World Cup. Just today after India was virtually ousted from the WC, I received an SMS from Hutch asking to subscribe for live scores and I can win a bat signed by Rahul Dravid. πŸ˜• Either they are crazy or they think I'm crazy.πŸ˜•

No wonder my mom is all upset about the commercials and all this craziness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I called her at very wrong time apparently 😳.  All of you have similar complaints about commercials.   I was in India when we lost the final match against Aussies.  "Sevag ki ma calling" commercial was aired so many times, that I wanted to pull my hair out looking at it .
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

No wonder my mom is all upset about the commercials and all this craziness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I called her at very wrong time apparently 😳.  All of you have similar complaints about commercials.   I was in India when we lost the final match against Aussies.  "Sevag ki ma calling" commercial was aired so many times, that I wanted to pull my hair out looking at it .

Yes at the end of the day i doubt whether it makes any difference to any of the players....it's sort of ingrained in them that whatever fans do against them will not affect them to say the least.I know this will all die down but the culprits should not be left scotfree,ban their products they endorse send negative vibes across so much so that they feel it. hope bangladesh do well against the bermudians.

Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sachin has peaked and should bow out and make way for youngsters. He has had a great career. This reminds of a remark made by Vijay Merchant (I think!!) "Quit when they ask you why and not when"

"Amcha Tendulkar" is done for ... period !! - this whole team needs to be re-evaluated : Losing to our neighbors in the World Cup is a disgrace. To say the least, I am very upset