Posted: 17 years ago

sachin should quit from one dayers?

NO WAYYYYYYYYYY!

he should quit from cricket itself!😑

he has totally misused his popularity...and played very badly!😑

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually more than Tendulkar ,sidhu,the big mouth should be banned from opening his mouth....he and jadeja were saying a few minutes ago that sachin is a clas batsman ,why waste him coming down the order, he should open for India......now no bigger shock than that.
chatbuster thumbnail
haha, i think "master blaster" should start serving ducks at tendulkar's. that and goat curry. duck is after all what he has really tasted around the world. and as for goat, well he can be the goat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardamom

wish he could read these comments
but he has better things than to engage in long winded not going anywhere debates and run a successful restaurant where folks from NORTH converge when they are tired of the bassi stuff from sion koliwada

haha, can you leave this regional stuff outa this discussion?😊

and yes to Surpremi,, Sachin has had his best years in the past and he should bow out ..... just as soon as the younger crop gets to learn how he held up FOR SOME 17 CONSISTENT YEARS THROUGH MENTAL ANGUISH AND EMOTIONAL JOY BOTH HANDLING LIKE A STOIC ...

so let's keep him on for another 17 years then. good stuffπŸ˜†

If anyone begrudges him his popularity and his well earned wealth then they should not be in financial world to pontificate to others what they should invest in

sorry u have the wrong number.πŸ˜‰ am not in the advise/ pontification game. too much maintenance hand-holding lil guysπŸ˜‰ smarter to just take institutional money and come up with winnersπŸ˜‰

anyways, to get back to the exciting discussion, what are you suggesting? we should keep sportsmen around just because they had performed sometime in the past? do you hold on to all your losers? let us know. We've got some of those losing stocks we sure can dump somewhere. πŸ˜†

Sachin invested his entire life so far for the betterment of the Indian cricket lest we forget it in the despair we feel for the entire team collectively and forget individual yeoman contribution

yea right. let's make a martyr outa him now. never mind the gazillions he made in the process. so where should we erect his statue? πŸ˜›

Edited by chatbuster - 17 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: β€’hinalβ€’

sachin should quit from one dayers?

NO WAYYYYYYYYYY!

he should quit from cricket itself!😑

he has totally misused his popularity...and played very badly!😑

He misused his popularity????πŸ˜•...What did he do??Talking like that of a player like Sachin who served the team for 15+ years speaks volumes about our ignorance about the game and the man himself...

Am I  not upset with the Team India and Sachin???Yessssss I am...Sachin indeed needs to be given some rest, just like Sourav was givn(minus the humiliation of course🀒)...

If you ask me, nobody in the team should be given a bigger status than the team itself...All the players should be on constant probation...That will make them always strive for their position in the team, rather than concentrating on the commercials...

My 2 cents😳

Cheers,
Raksha
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardamom

speaking of regionalism this reeks of it
point a finger only when yours are clean friend

pray, elaborate. you obviously can read more into stuff than one means.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but do elaborate. want to see how the wild imagination works here πŸ˜‰

as for pedestal i dont believe Sachin , kapil and their kind look for pedestals from ignoramuses of cricket

haha, hope we're not bursting a vessel or two here.πŸ˜‰ no one implied they do. just thought you were saying we should put one up for them no matterπŸ˜†

or they would be perennially around the playground instead of moving on when their time is up ...the travesty is apparent in the non-performance of those non-benders of cricket who are more mindful of their creases and their hairdo than their hand on balls (cricket balls)

haha, getting pretty excited here, arent we? we're talking about cricketeres here. let's leave those poor hair pieces alone nowπŸ˜† Or are we generally have a bad hair-day or wat?πŸ˜†

The recent ethic is leaning towards flash in the pan tadkaa to emblazon a trail of advertisement contracts after one herculean effort maybe. Sachin has put in seventeen years of blood sweat and toil and to belittle an icon who singlehandedly put Indian cricket on its pedestal speaks a lot for the ignorance and knowledge of the game I am afraid

haha, and you are an expert?πŸ˜† 

The Indian cricket is infested with some characters from places unknown who play for four or five years but with just barely one years experience .... Such reticence to learn from the real Master Buster Blaster brooks no good for the future of our cricket and to smite Sachin with comparisons to duck and goat merely shows abject lack of atleast one are of sports in my opinion..and since you chose to display it on the forum here is my response i see you agreeing you handle other peoples money and somewhere it mentioned you deal with hedge funds .....so does that make you danny devito of this forum brother ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

haha, dont blow a fuse now. we need characters like you around to keep the zany stuff going onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw, am happy to see you just joined today. keep it upπŸ˜‰

Edited by chatbuster - 17 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

haha. right. after all, who wants a "duck" in every house?πŸ˜†

This is certainly unwarranted and a very insulting remark on a player of Sachin's calbire...He is no random guy that you can go about throwing your comments on in such fashion...You despise his game, keep your criticism to that only...
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

This is certainly unwarranted and a very insulting remark on a player of Sachin's calbire...

when we can talk about national leaders and freedom fighters, sorry but this guy aint nothing. and incidentally, please do not edit what i wrote. it's not very ethical unless it's a mistake😊

He is no random guy that you can go about throwing your comments on in such fashion...You despise his game, keep your criticism to that only...

so is it fair then to criticize other people? and are you gonna decide who's random and who's not?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Ok, me in REDπŸ˜›

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

havent seen them here though have seen some of them back home. actually had subscribed to world cup at the office. but hardly saw any of it except for brief periods. feeling down today after having india lose out. wish i was in india to "receive" those charactersπŸ˜‰

Now I understand your frustration...Dont worry we are all sailing in the same boat..But dont you think its rather easier to 'see them off 'from our neighbourhood, than going all the way to receive these 'characters'???πŸ˜‰.. Shubh kaam me deri kyon??😳