a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls it is exam time now for the boys and girls and there is lot of tension for the studies.

So to ease the tension some funny questions and answers for our wonderful young readers.

What is the Capital of Brazil?

Student writes on paper:- Main ek Desh bhakt hoon so mujhe sirf apne desh ke baare mein pata hai.

Teacher:- Main bhi wahi doonga jo hamare desh mein invent hua hai shoonya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Student writes on paper:- Gaaye hamari maata hai, humko kuch nahin aata hai.

Teacher:- Bael humara baap hai, number dena paap hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But an advice to all my friends here please dont try this on your paper just because Shahrukh said on kbc or did in his young days because yeh aapke liye kaafi khatarnaak ho sakta hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On that wise note heres me Anu presenting the updates for todays episode.

Shahrukh today looked absolutely stunning in a light bluish grey shirt and a black coat.

The fastest finger first question.

Arrange the following processes in the wheat cultivation in the order in which they are done first.

Ans:- Ploughing, sowing, harvesting, threshing.

The fastest was Arvind Mishra from Varanasi.This guy had a unique incident of accidently being into a ladies toilet and the lady in the toilet shouting on him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The guy had immense interest in cricket and wanted to build a cricket stadium if he won 2 crore rupees.

His wife Renu for the first few question forgot to press the answers on the voting pad as she said to Shahrukh main aapko hi dekhti reh gayee.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Har seat hot seat question was about rummy being played with playing cards.

Arvind sang a song for Shahrukh from Veer Zaara. Jaanam dekh lo mit gayee dooriyaan main yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan.To which Shahrukh also hummed a bit.😳😳

Shahrukh repeated a line from the Kar le Kar le video.

The quest for the eternal quest is questionable.....................

Arvind played very well and won 25 lakh rupees but also he became overconfident and gave the answer for the 13th question wrong and came down to 640000 rupees.😭😭😭

He gave some brilliant answers with the help of the Thinking cap which has now turned brown.πŸ‘πŸ‘Inspite of Shahrukh's repeated indications of using his phone a friend lifeline the guy got over confident and replied wrong.

Shahrukh Promised Arvind's wife Renu for a dinner. OOOO i so dearly want to go too Shahrukh please mujhe apne saath le chalo.😭

Khair Arvind won 640000 rupees and went away

The second fastest finger first question was

Arrange the following Ministers starting from the south and Moving clockwise in the order in which they rule the state.

Ans:- VS Achutanandan, Narendra Modi, Veer Bhadra Singh, Tarun Gogoi.

The fastest was Sameer Gujar an armyman from Gudgaon Delhi.His hobbies are to watch films and make friends.Sameer had a dream of making a fully automatic home where all tasks can be completed in the home itself.He does not have to go out for anything.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He gave answers to 3 questions and won 5000 rupees and is the rollover contestant for tomorrow.

His wife Rohini gave a flying kiss to her 2 year old daughter Sai through kbc and Sameer showed Shahrukh the picture of his daughter which Shahrukh showed on public and gave a flying kiss to her.OOO i so much yearned that kiss was for me.😳

In the end Shahrukh's wishes to all boys and girls for exams and a little advice in the form of an equation for them.

Here it goes:-

Aaj mehnat = Zindagi bhar aaram

Aaj aaram = Zindagi bhar mehnat

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Well said Shahrukh. If we study now we will have a good life ahead and if we dont we will have to strugle whole life.On that very wise note thats all for today.

On a rating scale 9/10 a less point for Arvind's crash from 25 lakhs to 640000 but 9 for his intelligence and also for Shahrukh's help, his looks and his humour and his meethi si kiss.πŸ‘πŸ‘

So thats it for today heres me Anu signing off see you all tomorrow.Good night, shubh ratri, shabba khair,bbye.

Love you all

Muuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah😳😳😳

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow thks so much cant wait for the video. ur rock srk πŸ‘ . i love u 😳
Geeglu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx anu for the rocking update.. πŸ˜›
thx a lot anu u r a sweetheart 😊
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update πŸ˜›

πŸ‘
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
thnx anudi 4 the awesome update, u rock di!!!
and di, congo 4 being a coolbie, i am the happest person 2day on earth!! subahse bas khush khabar aur khush khabar!! πŸ˜ƒ
kothra thumbnail

Cool..

very well written

Anu..congrats for being a coolbieπŸ˜ƒ

a_b thumbnail
Thank you all for liking my updates and i am really glad to be in the developement team thanx you all for your love and support i am very happy to be with you all and provide you updates.

love you all
muuuuuuuuaaaaaaah
anu
Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago