Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Awhh- So their are actual ppl reading,😳😳my bad.

I'm continueing then. love yu guys<333❤️😳

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 17 years ago
hIra_89 thumbnail
abb aur kitna wait karwao gi 😭
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Recap:Anita and Kajjal come home from the meeting with Arjun & Aaryan.
7th Epi;;
When Anita & Kajjal got to Anita's house they knocked several times, but no one opened. After standing there for awhile, they go 2 there neighbor's, Aunti Shukla's house, if they knew where their parents were.
******Knock***Knock*******************************
Anita:Jaishrkrishna, aunty
Aunty Shukla:JaiShrkishna beta.
Anita:Aunty, aapko paata hei bhaiya, ma, aur baba kahain hei?
Aunty Shukla: Ohhh Hain! Sorry, meina tumko knock karti hua dekha nahien, Pooja(her mom) kei rehee thi kei vo aur tumhare baba bahaar tori see sabzi lene gay hein, aur Varun(her brother) aabi office se nahien aya. Here's the chaabi(key.
Anita & Kajjal:Thankss. JaiShrikishna

After saying that they left, when they got inside Anita & Kajjal did all the house chores that were left, and they sat and watched tv, and then Kajjal left. Anita closed the door and watched Kyunki Saas bhi Khabhi Bahu thi, her favorite serial 😆 .
*****At the resturant, where Aaryan & Arjun were still at*****
Aaryan:Okay Arjun lets go.
Arjun:Arrite, waise bhi we are already pretty late.

Arjun and Aaryan got up and sat in his Lambhorggini Gallardo and left. First, Aaryan dropped Arjun off, and startted to go home. While he was going, he saw a few college boys bugging an elderly man and women, with there groceries. They were throwing there bought items everywhere and kept blcoking the elders way. Aaryan parks his car, get out picks all there grocery up and tells the boys to bug off. The boys run off. Aaryan insist he drops them off, they get in his car & he asks him where there house is and starts driving towards it.
Aaryan:Uncle/Aunty, waise mera naam Aaryan hein.
The "uncle: Oh, sorry beta mei puch na hee bhool gaya. Mei Himmat Sinha aur ye meri patni Pooja Sinha. (yess! there Anita's parents!)
Aaryan:Mei aapko Himmat uncle aur Pooja aunty bulao?
Uncle:Of course beta, thanks beta once again.
Aaryan:It's okay uncle, mei to khushnaseeb tha mujhe aap ki madaat karna ka chance mila.
uncle:Bagwaan kare tum hamesha khush raho

The whole way home they kept on making small conversations like this. When they came home, uncle & aunty insisted he came in, so he did. When they knock on the door, Anita opens it, Aaryan's surprised to see her and so is Anita!
************End of Epi************
What will Aaryan say to Anita know?
What will Anita say to Aaryan know?
What will happen next?
want to know? Kep reading Pyaar ki Kayamat.

And one more thing, I'm planning to change Arjun's name to Dev, it sounds more "romancy" how bout it? Should I ?
hIra_89 thumbnail
oh god you are such a cliffhanger
do continue soon can't wait this ff is getting more good day by day
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *nIha*

oh god you are such a cliffhanger
do continue soon can't wait this ff is getting more good day by day

😆will cont. soon

Riyaa147 thumbnail

Wow!! Please continue it is wonderful story!! I love it please continue!!😳

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

Wow!! Please continue it is wonderful story!! I love it please continue!!😳

thnkss hun'🤗🤗🤗I'll continue it soon, most likely today but if not 2day, tommo foe suRee

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.SalmanKhan

What will Aaryan say to Anita know?

I dont know! Maybe they will act that they don't know each other in front of their parents.

What will happen next?

I dont know! Maybe they will act that they don't know each other in front of their parents.
What will Anita say to Aaryan know?

Hi and Bye as usual! But you can change it if you want.
I want to know what happens next. Please don't get Aryan and Aayesha get married and make the world ****! 
want to know?

YES!!!

Kep reading Pyaar ki Kayamat.
And one more thing, I'm planning to change Arjun's name to Dev, it sounds more "romancy" how bout it? Should I ?

I don't have a problem with that!

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Recap:Aaryan sees 2 elders getting harrased by some boys. He goes to help them, they turn out to be Anita'z parents. He takes them home, Anita opens the door, lets see what happens.
Important:From this forth Arjun'z name is going 2 be changed to Dev.
8th Epi;;
Anita opens the door, to see her ma baba and Aaryan standing there.
Anita:Ma, baba, aap kaha te? Aur umm..
her Baba:Beta, pehle hum ander (inside) aajaya?
Anita: 😳 😳 Ohh haan.

She moves out of the way and lets them three come in, still confuzed as why and how Aaryan is here?
Her ma: Acha, Aaryan beta tum beto mei aabi aati hoo.
Aaryan:Jee.
Her baba: Mei bhi aabi aata hoon, Anita tum inke pass utni dere betna.
Aaryan&Anita:Jee.

Her parents, leave.
Anita:Aaryan, tum yaha?
Aaryan:haan! yeh tumhara ghar hei?
Anita:haan.Lekin how did u meet my parents?
Aaryan:I was coming from the resturant and they were. . .oh forget it, you can ask them later.
Anita: 😆 😆 ok.
Aaryan:You know Anita, is'nt it amazing we never met before this day and now suddenly we meet 4 times in one day?
Anita:yea it is!
Aaryan:But, even though we met 4 times, you still have to have lunch with me tommorow.
Anita:uhmm...yeah ok.

Anita'z dad comes.
Her Baba:Chalo, lets eat dinner.
Aaryan:Nahien uncle, mujhe jaana hoga.
Her baba:nahien beta, tum khana ke pehle nahien ja sakte.
Aaryan:Jee uncle.

So they all sit down and have some dinner, while there sitting Varun, her brother comes and joins them too.

Let's see what Dev is doing. . . At dev's house.
Dev had eating his dinner and was sitting in his room . . .on his bed thinking about Kajjal.

Dev(2 himself): I love her so much. I love her so much.I love her so much. I love her so much. I LOVE HER SO MUCH 😳 She'z beautiful. She'z such a sweetheart..She'z awesome Saying that.he fell asleep, even in his sleep he dreamt about Kajjal throw out the night.
Kajjal'z house.
Kajjal was inside her room sitting beside her god & her brother.Her Gannu Bhaiya.

Kajjal to Gannu Bhaiya: Gannu Bhaiya, usko mei sirf 3 bhar mile hoon, lekin voh mujhe bohat acha lagta hein. Uske baatien. Uske Mazaak. Uske aapnapaan. Kya yehi Pyaar hein, Gannu Bhaiya? Kya yehi Pyaar hein? Uff, I think I'm in love!
She gets up turns on the sterio, with Kya yehi Pyaar hei from Mohabbatien playing, and starts jumping around, running in her room. All lovestruck.
Over at Anita'z house, Aaryan finishes eating and leaves, but her ma says he has to promise to keep visiting. He promises.
***************End of Epi**************
Did you like it?
Was it arrite?
Kya saach mein yehe pyaar hein? (Dev&Kajjal)
Keep reading Pyaar Ki Kayamat. Leave comments 🤗

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.SalmanKhan

Did you like it?

I really liked it Mrs. SalmanKhan
Was it arrite?

You are getting better in your writing skills girl!
Kya saach mein yehe pyaar hein? (Dev&Kajjal)

Yeh Hi Toh Pyaar Hai!!! 
Keep reading Pyaar Ki Kayamat. Leave comments
🤗

I really loved it! Please continue soon. Great part.