Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Important
Not many people are reading my fanfic, so I've decided not to continue it unless I got sum reply's bakk. Sorry to all the ppl tht wanted me to continue. I might continue if i get sum replies bakk 😭
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aw noo.. i like it.. its a good fanfic.. i am just too bzy to comment sometimes. and i didn't have my laptop with me today.. and i cant comment without my laptop.. hehe
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.SalmanKhan

Important
Not many people are reading my fanfic, so I've decided not to continue it unless I got sum reply's bakk. Sorry to all the ppl tht wanted me to continue. I might continue if i get sum replies bakk 😭

Please continue with you next part! I can't wait to read it. Please don't stop when it's on an suspenceful part. I really want you to continue. Maybe if you get 5 replies or comments you can continue rite?😭😭 I want to know what happens next. Please don't stop!!! I am a big fn of your story😭

Hotmail12345 thumbnail
Hey Mrs.salmanKhan dont stop. I love ur story and I know I havent replied in awhile but still. . .I always read ur story plz dont stop! 😭
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: uru_hershey

Please continue with you next part! I can't wait to read it. Please don't stop when it's on an suspenceful part. I really want you to continue. Maybe if you get 5 replies or comments you can continue rite?😭😭 I want to know what happens next. Please don't stop!!! I am a big fn of your story😭

aww, hun' ur so sweet, insha'allah I wont have to stop.

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hotmail12345

Hey Mrs.salmanKhan dont stop. I love ur story and I know I havent replied in awhile but still. . .I always read ur story plz dont stop! 😭

Thnkss hun', try to reply offten, so i know what ppl think of my story.πŸ˜›

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Guys, maybe I wont have to stop, after all. cause I just got 4 new comment. and that shows that ppl actually read Pyaar Ki Kayamat!
I'll tell yu guys if im going to cont. or not tom.
luv yu guys<333
othrox thumbnail
its a great story. plz dont stop. continue soon.
maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz dun stop! im a silent reade of many ffs including yours! its not tht ppl dun lyk ur fanfic...its just tht theyre just 2 lazy to comment (lyk me πŸ˜† ) so plz dun stop writing since i luv ur ff!
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope you change your descsion tomorrow. I hope you continue. I agree with some people that they are just silent readers. I really hope you change your mind and continue soon.